Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

Happy Saturday girls,

How was your appt almost. Did you see the baby? Hope all went well.

Wanna- sending prayers your way. All the best on Monday. I know what you mean bu those IM needles. I do my own PIO. DH decided to do it for me yesterday and his hands were shaking but he managed to do. I still trust myself doing them than him.

How are the other ladies doing?

Danser hows the going?

I am really a wimp when it comes to anti- anxiety meds. That low dose of valium I had on my ET day still had some effects on me yesterday. I slept most of the day. Went to eat out with DH and came home and slept again.

2dp5dt here. In terms of symptoms, we’re still in the early days and as we all know, progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms. So I don’t put much stock in them at this point. My beta is April 5. I do not think i will test before. On a side note my friend/co worker who uses the same clinic and was 2 wks ahead of me did her beta yesterday and she is pregnant. That gave me hope.

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers hun! :hugs:

I am sending you tons of sticky baby dust and good luck wishes! I hope you get a BFP!! :dust::dust: Those symptoms sound promising but I know what you mean about the meds imitating pregnancy symptoms also! Hopefully your are pregnant and a BFP is on it's way though!! You have a lot of will power to wait until blood work to test! I have always been a POASA so I have always tested way too early!!! LOL! Please keep us updated! Fingers crossed for your beta!!! :dust::dust:

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter tomorrow! :flower:

https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab109/lacilu22/Holidays/eas15.gif

Star I hope I see a bfp for you soon! Then you next wanna.

My scan went amazing baby was there moving around already!
I was exposed to the flu at work wondering if I should call my regular doctor today on call or wait until monday.

I hope to see a BFP too. So i can join you.

Glad your scan went well. That little baby is already on the go:)

Thanks Wanna. Hoping for the best with your scan tomorrow. You will soon be PUPO too:)

Yes I couldn't believe it and the tech seemed surprised with all the movement haha it was so detailed I do tn remember ds being that way this time I saw baby's head fluid in brain since it isn't developed yet body and arms no legs that I could see yet so cool and of course the heart beat was cool to watch! Surprising my family tomorrow for Easter as I'll be 8 weeks so excited! We were going to wait til 12 weeks but I've been so tired and naseaus and achey that extra help will be much appreciated and needed!

Happy Monday,

Wanna how was the scan? Is it today?

Almost did you surprise your family yesterday? Your little one is sure an active one:)

Nothing much going on here. I have no symptoms but still holding on to Faith and hope that it will work.

Yes I did and close friends just no fb announcement until 12 weeks so a month to go!

So I went in for my ultrasound and BW this morning and the girl that does the blood draw is a very nice lady and always manages to do the draw without any pain or having to repeat the stick so that was a breeze!

The ultrasound went great and the girl told me what my lining was! Drumroll please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................................................................................................................................................................................:happydance::happydance::happydance:

It was a little over an 11!!!!! She measured it another way and it was over 10, so long story short my lining looks great, was nice and thick and mature ready for an embryo!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I was so happy when she told me my number!! :thumbup::happydance: I was like "Yes!!!" and pumped my fist in the air!! LOL!!

It is so funny because when I got to my appointment it was cloudy, rainy and dark. By the time I left it turned into a beautiful day, sun was shining and it had warmed up! A good omen I suppose! LOL! :happydance::thumbup:

So the nurse called me this afternoon from the RE's office and my BW was great! I got a transfer date and it will be at 9:30am on Tuesday April 5th!!! I am super excited! The plan is that I will take the amtrak train and stay with my sister, she will be picking me up and letting me use her truck to drive to the RE's office. She lives about 45 minutes from the RE's office. The nice thing is that I won't have to pay for anything other than the transfer itself, the train ticket and food/drink! :thumbup: I don't have to dish out anymore $$ for another monitoring appointment so I am happy about that! Fingers crossed this works because my savings account has taken a beating! We are transferring 2 embryos and I told the RE's office that so they will be prepared! :thumbup:

@Almost, that is great news that your scan went great and your baby is healthy!! :happydance:

@Star, Keep up the PMA and I am going to continue to send you the good luck wishes!! Fingers crossed for your BFP!!! :dust: :dust:

Omgsh wanna so exciting you have a date not long now and everything looks great I say the weather was a sign so exciting!

Wow! Good news all around.

Almost- am glad all is going well. I will also wait until 12 wks to share. By the way, when did you start having symtoms?

Wanna- Yaaaaaay! That is so great! Thats a thick lining for your babes:). So excited for you. 4/5 is the day for my beta! Thats some good omen there!

Star I actually felt my ov then my conception was first symptom bloating as early as 3 dpo or something crazy gas from both ends in tww then later naseau hit around 6 weeks but w my first i didn't even feel pregnant don't worry symptoms or none it can happen! When is your beta?

Wow star next week so exciting can't wait to hear! How are you feeling?

Hello girls,

Hope your week is going well.

Afm, I had some spotting last night when i was at work. It was only once when i wiped. Its scared the shyt out of me. I also have occasional slight tugging-pulling cramps like 10 secs. My boobs are sore- they have been like this since i started PIO and estrogen. I am in need of more prominent symptoms! Anyway, am testing tomorrow and my BETA 4/5. If i have more spotting I will request for a beta soon.

Oh my do you usually spot before af or you think ov vleeding? How many dpo are you? I had ib without spotting on 9dpo.

I do spot before AF normally. I am now 8dpt. Yesterday was 7dpt when i had the spotting. So you think it was implatation? Oh gosh, I sure hope so. DH is telling me to test today but am nervous. I will test before going to work tonight or in the morning. I will keep you updated.

Sorry my spell check is horrid haha yes I meant to write implantation bleeding. It's up to you on testing do you spot that early before af? If not ide Def guess early ib I hope this is it for you! Looking forward to updates!

Wanna not long until you are pupo! Hope your date hurries by for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->