IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Hi Megg

I have had different feed back from hospital if it is considered all 1 cycle (FET). I am hoping and think it is. I have 3 ivf at my hospital. I just read about Sharon Davies who had 8 attemps before she got her Baby and she said she would have carried on until it happened. It has given me inspiration that we all will get a BFP one day xx

Wow! 8!!! That's so many! My cousin did 5 rounds (4 IVF, 1 FET) and ended up with 2 failed cycles, 1 MC, and 2 gorgeous little ones! She had 8 failed IUI's first! And, she just "knew" she'd never have a baby or be a mother! :shrug: I'm sure we've all had that moment... So... C'mon, life... PROVE US ALL WRONG!

I am so annoyed with my body. I have always had regular cycles and now when waiting to start icsi#2 - my ovulation is no wear near in sight - which means I cannot start DR. ugh!!!

Oh Blue! Thats bloody frustrating. Its a full moon tonight and they say that that helps with ovulation here so keep positive!
I am really sensitive to all sorts of things and have noticed that this is the cause of my irregular cycles. I have noted previously that the sheer fact that you are stressing that ovulation needs to happen could be enough to put it off.

Try to keep a positve mindset that you are going to ovulate, rather than keep thinking that you wont. My accupuncturist told me yesterday to go out and run around naked under the full moon to help make sure I ovulate over the weekend (as im running a little late with that too this month)- I do hope she was joking but I got the picture!!

I have had that thought all month - to not be stressed so that I wouldn't delay ov - but it didn't work. I have been having baths at night to relax, listening to music, and doing deep breathing every day. The only thing I can think of is that I switched my multi-vitamin to a very powerful one from the clinic.

Ok so I guess I post here now? My first FET should happen in November. Blue sorry to hear your cycles are being annoying!

Sure, Kat! Yay for Nov FET! I'll add you to the front page tomorrow!

Blue I'm so sorry your body is playing up :hugs: I hope you manage to get sorted out in time to start in Oct.

Tory - welcome :hi:I think you'll be really close to me in terms of dates, I started DR on the 19th and have my first scan on the 11th.

Day 6 and the DR is going okay but it was fine last time too. Finding hard to get excited about this attempt, a couple of times already I've almost forgotten to take the nasal spray. This attempt has to work though, pleeeeaaasse!!

Hope everyone else is okay.

H xx

Hi

Does anyone know if this is normal or not I am on day 8 of down reg and getting a show of brown blood. Can't remember having any blood last time has anyone else had this?

Thanks,
Toryx

Hi

Does anyone know if this is normal or not I am on day 8 of down reg and getting a show of brown blood. Can't remember having any blood last time has anyone else had this?

Thanks,
Toryx

Are you long or short protocol Tory?

Hi Yes on long protocol x

I've never done this before, but if you start DR on CD21, then AF should appear 7-10 days in / kinda around the same time as it would have if you weren't DR.
Could it be your AF starting?

Thanks Teapot

That makes sense I didn't think you had AF whilst down reg but from what you said I have googled it and AF should show so that what it is.

What a relief xx

Yep - you are supposed to get af during DR. xo

I've spotted every single day since I started taking the BCP! So annoying! But, today was my last, and I'm so happy to be done with it!!! Going in for surgery to remove my polyp (via scope) in the morning. My husband will update my journal when its over, but I'll probably wait until I'm coherent enough to be online to update in here. Not expecting any complications though. Just ready to be done with it!

Does anyone know how much I might expect to bleed after something like this?

You might have a bit of light bleeding or spotting. Nothing major. Should stop pretty soon

You might have a bit of light bleeding or spotting. Nothing major. Should stop pretty soon

Excellent! Thank you! Its tricky, because today was my last BCP, and I'm supposed to alert the clinic of any sign of CD1... but I worried that it might get muddled together with spotting or bleeding from the surgery and thusly could be impossible to determine. Glad to know it won't probably be an issue!

Blue-How you doing on the ovulation front? Im cd20 and its not happened yet damn it! Supposidly having day 21 scan this week prior to starting down regging- dont think thats going to go as planned!

Off I go to the surgery! Back tonight! Can't wait till this is a distant memory!

Good luck with the surgery Megg, not that you will need it as all will go well I am sure :hug:

Surgery went fine. He thinks he got it all. That's about all I know. Since I haven't been told any differently, I guess I'm still on target for the Nov IVF cycle. I'll email my FS and confirm that though. I have a follow up appt on Nov 4. Anesthesia went great. I was lucid very quickly afterwards. I had lunch and then came home and slept for about 3 hours. I haven't had any pain meds since what they put in the IV, and I have really no pain at all. I only had some dull aching at first from the dilation. But, nothing now. The bleeding is VERY minimal. Nothing more than a light period at the worst of times. So, I'm pleased.

That's all I know really... I'm sure I'll be back on BnB all the time tomorrow... but taking a bit of break for most of tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->