IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Megg glad your procedure went well today. Hope things aren't too confusing with af/spotting.

Blue-How you doing on the ovulation front? Im cd20 and its not happened yet damn it! Supposidly having day 21 scan this week prior to starting down regging- dont think thats going to go as planned!

Fluffystar - that is what happened with me - went on cd19 to have bloods done to check for ovulation. No ovulation. So they said I need to keep coming back to have bloods done until we find ov. At the time I panicked because I had absolutely no sign of ov - today I suddenly have ewcm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means I should ov soon - hopefully. So I have to go back tues, wed, and thurs - to see if we "catch" it.
I really hope your ov comes very soon. xo.

So... I got notified tonight that they had to take more tissue than the expected and, even though it all went really well, my IVF has been pushed back to December to allow for healing. I know its just 1 more month... but I just feel like its a kick in the teeth. Another effin' set back! :(

So... I got notified tonight that they had to take more tissue than the expected and, even though it all went really well, my IVF has been pushed back to December to allow for healing. I know its just 1 more month... but I just feel like its a kick in the teeth. Another effin' set back! :(

Hey Megg,

Sounds so much like my op when I was in theatre they found some thickening of the lining and dealt with it. My doc said that I would need 1 month to heal perfectly. I know it is frustrating but look at it in another light you now have a perfect womb for your baby to implant in so surely that will raise your chances of success. I see it as one more thing on the tick list that you need to do in order to get your sticky bean.

1 month will fly by trust me, I will be starting DR next week yet it seems like I have only just had my op. December will be with you before you know it.

Take care:hugs:

Fluffystar and Blue I have been in the same boat as you guys with O this month. I always test postive on my OPK's on CD10 or 11 without fail and I was getting nothing until late last night on CD13 I finally got a positive. Its like our bodies are playing games with us as they know how much we want to start IVF. I hope your O comes along real soon :hugs:

So this means I will be starting DR next Tuesday now. Thank god I will only have 1 week left at work once on the meds then I will fly to London to start the next phase of treatment and be with my Mum and little Sister. Frantically trying to find some warm clothes to take with me as can't cope with the cold weather after living in the Middle East for nearly 4 years.

Well I hope you all have a great day and hope to catch up on your news soon :hugs:

Megg, I'm glad you were okay with the op but geeze another set back but like others say once you're healed you'll have the perfect spot for the little embie to stick too. :hugs:

Blue, yeh for EWCM!!! :happydance: lets hope ovulation happens pretty soon.

Caroleb, I hate the cold weather too and I live here all the time, can't imagine how it feels to come from living in the Far East for 4 years. btw, my boss is going there on Friday! Great, he's off for 3 weeks!!! :happydance:

Hey Megg,

Pleased it went well & your healing nicely. I know it seems far away, but if you think how scarily close Christmas is.... it will be here in no time at all. :hugs:

Put your feet up & rest - just the physical thing of having the op will be messing with your head & making you feel down without realising.

x

Megg, as the others have said its all one step nearer and you will have a perfect uterus for that lucky baby!

Blue and Caroleb - Yay for ewcm!!!!!! Mine started on cd16 through to cd19 (sat) and then nothing and no temp rise so no ov. BUT...today its returned so im hoping its not just playing hide and seek and means that ov is imminent. I just need it to happen so I can get straight in my head what the plan/schedule is for ivf. Its a pain as I will have to go to the fertility clinic again to scan a few days after ov which is another 3hr round trip journey

love and babydust to you all!!!!!

fluffy xx

So sorry to hear its been put back for you Megg. This whole process is frustrating and we all seem to spend all our time wishing our days away, well it feels like that for me.

I think the others are right though, it will give your body time to heal.

Good luck with Oving to those who are waiting and hi to everyone else.

H xx

Megg - it is so heartbreaking after having your heart and mind set around this...but if you had gone ahead with the ivf - and if you found out you had it after and that the ivf didn't work - you would have been devastated. Hope the month flies by for you. xo

I'm actually really happy they found it and dealt with it... I just hate the waiting. But, I feel better today than yesterday!

Knowledge is power Megg. Now you know what you're dealing with and they sorted it, you can think "ahh.... now that will help me in the future".

ITs such an emotional journey that I think any delay in getting our dream can hit you hard initially until you have time to digest it and realise its probably for the best...

December will soon be here Megg... time is flying by I think!

Megg - it will take your mind a little while to adjust to the plan being shifted to december. I think that was what threw me when the plan change dfrom IUI to IVF - it took my head a little while to catch up xx

Blue and Caroleb - Any luck with confirmed ovulation??

AFM- I still havent ovulated damn it! I had a scan today, as planned, ready to start down regging though they were surprised when I told them I couldnt start as I hadnt O'd yet at cd22. I did get to see my follies though and have a primary one at 14/15mm which the consultant said should pop in a few days. I do hope so!

I got given all my down regging injections though and they gave me a lovely zip up carry case to put them all in which I was quite impressed with (see pic). I just have to wait to O and then 5 days later I can start. I knew my body would play up when required to perform, I just hope this isnt a sign of things to come!!

Attachments

• DSC00051.jpg
    DSC00051.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh nice bag! I have one the same for when I did IUI, plus the sharps box too.

I've got my screening appt at the hospital tomorrow. I take it they do bloods etc and I hope they will start me on IVF this cycle CD21. I hope so anyway, but we'll just have to wait and see. Appt is at 2:15pm.

Hello, lovelies! That is a right nice zip-up bag, Fluffy! I approve!

I'm definitely getting my head around the new schedule. It seems less awful each day. So, I'm dealing reasonably well. I've decided that the extra time will give me a good reason to force the OH to do the stuff that needs doing around the house and a good "to be done by" date. I told him that its high time he fixes the stuff that he's said he would in order to prepare our home for a baby... and now is the time. After all this waiting, I think the universe owes me a 1st time success! So, its time to get prepared! What else can I do but fill the time and hope it goes by quickly? Not much! May as well make the best of it! (In case anyone is worried, our home isn't falling apart or anything... I promise!)

I got given all my down regging injections though and they gave me a lovely zip up carry case to put them all in which I was quite impressed with (see pic). I just have to wait to O and then 5 days later I can start. I knew my body would play up when required to perform, I just hope this isnt a sign of things to come!!

I am hoping that late ov is the only problem we have - and so we are getting our "bad luck" part out of the way.

xo

Hey Ladies,

Fluffy my O was confirmed on Monday 25th so I am all set to DR next Monday YAY. Really hope yours happens this weekend so you can get started. My IVF kit is just like yours and so handy.

Evie good luck with your appointment, I really hope you get to start your treatment cycle really soon:hugs:

Megg so glad you are keeping busy as helps make the month go that much quicker, you will be starting before you know it and you will wonder where that month went.

Well I am just about to start my weekend in the Middle East and tomorrow is our wedding anniversary so spending a very romantic and relaxing day with DH being totally spoilt. He is my rock and I am so lucky to have him in my life. Then only next week at work before I fly back home to London and start IVF in earnest. So can't wait for it all to begin.

Have a great weekend ladies and hope to catch up with all your news on Saturday.

Take care :hugs:

Hi all,

I just got word that I'm starting my injections on Nov 4.....yahoo!! If everything goes how they think, I'll be getting my ER on the 14th and ET on the 19th. All happening so quickly.....very excited. We have been trying for nearly 3 years...so we are more than thrilled.

I got some weird news about my cycle today - still trying to digest the information. I think I am still going ahead with this cycle - but some things have changed... strange... I will update tomorrow or saturday when I have time (to explain).

How many days is everyone anticipating they will stim before ER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->