IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

I wish you so much luck, Nat! :hugs:

I'm doing okay... Just ready to get started. I start Lupron injections on Monday morning. I'm so excited... I know time will pass so quickly after they start! And, BCP is ALMOST done!

We have anti-bodies too, they will be attached to the head or tail of the sperm which normally means they can't swim effectively OR penetrate the egg effectively :flower:

Hello Hun,

I don't think my OH has had a antibodie test, do they only do it in certain cases Hun?
Hugs
Nat x

I could be wrong - but when I asked my fs about this - she said no need to test my dh for this because when doing iui and ivf they do a sperm wash and that eliminates the issue.

Hey guys – i have a weekend away with my girlfriends in a few weeks, i need to drive 4/5 hours and take my meds with me !
Do you think there are such things as mini cool boxes ?!
Have any of you guys had to travel with your meds ?
What do you use ?

I travel with my meds. I put them in an insulated lunch box with ice packs. My meds actually came with ice packs rubber banded to them, so I saved them and re-froze them. I just slap 2 of them in the lunch box with the meds and then re-freeze them once my meds are safely in a refrigerator for the trip home. Our trip is 4 hours and it barely thaws at all in that time. Something very much like this:

https://emptydb.blogsome.com/wp-admin/images/oh-mint-black-polka-lunch-box-thumb.gif

We have anti-bodies too, they will be attached to the head or tail of the sperm which normally means they can't swim effectively OR penetrate the egg effectively :flower:

Hello Hun,

I don't think my OH has had a antibodie test, do they only do it in certain cases Hun?
Hugs
Nat x

I could be wrong - but when I asked my fs about this - she said no need to test my dh for this because when doing iui and ivf they do a sperm wash and that eliminates the issue.

They did his anti-body test as part of the regular testing, with his count, morphology etc.
FS didn't even mention his anti-body results to us until I asked!! :shrug: :nope:
He had 100%, 90% and 100% of sperm affected on different tests.

:flower:

oooh good plan, i got loads of ice pack thingys too, i'll use those.
x

Quick question ladies,

It looks like my period is arriving quite early. I was due on Thursday 19th November. This is only day 24 of my usual 30 day cycle.
Do you think it’s the Synarel ? Is this usual ?
xx

I think it can be normal for it to show earlier with down regging, yes. I wouldn't worry.

Hi,

How is everyone doing??

I'm now halfway through my cycle and all being well should have EC on the 25th Nov so getting ever closer :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

H xx

EEK! So much closer! Very exciting, Helen! :)

So, I woke up at 7:15 with my alarm to take my steroid and stab myself in the stomach. I was actually REALLY nervous. I don't know why. I didn't want to do it. Kevin offered to do it, and as soon as he took the needle from me and held it near me, I sort of freaked and grabbed it back and told him I had to do it myself. Its usually really simple, because as soon as it touches you it basically slides right through the skin... no real pressure needed. So, I tried twice and it just stabbed me... didn't really pop through like it should. After the 2nd botched attempt, I thought maybe the needle had some issue... So, I squirted the meds back into the bottle and opened a new needle. They aren't the kind where you can take the needle off of the syringe and replace it with a new one. Its all one piece! Anyway, I got the new one open, went through the process again, got my meds into it, and as soon as it touched me, it popped through as it was supposed to. So, I guess I had a bad needle? I'm not sure... but it hasn't really bolstered my confidence in this. Blah! I still don't know why I was so flippin' nervous to do it today though. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

here's hoping tomorrow is indeed better, Megg!!! :)

Hi Girls

Going for scan tom to see how lining going. I have only been on meds to thicken the lining for 8 days and FS said got to be on them for at least 12 before egg transfer.

Does anyone know got low AMH and got four frozen embryo does this mean that less chance of them taking?

Thanks in advance

Tory xx

hey ladies - AF never started after all - just heavy spotting. TMI i know !! i think it will come this week.
i dont think anything changes when you get it i think you just take your meds through it.
why is time going so bloody slowly ?!?!?!?

Tory - I am pretty sure that low AMH is only linked to quantity not quality. xo

Megg - Sorry to hear the first needle was a bit difficult.

Helen - Exciting to be half way - I think our dates will be very similar I think I will have EC around nov 27.

Scomar - Goodluck!

AFM - Went to a friends baptism today and had to sneak out and do my lupron injection - lucky me. Dh and I held hands in the church. I really hope we get to have our special day one day.

Well the scan went well.... I have 11 follicles which are as follows:

Right Ovary: 7 follicles

1 x 22
1 x 21
1 x 19
2 x 18
1 x 16
1 x 10-15

Left Ovary: 4 follicles

1 x 19
3 x 10 -15

Endo lining: 9mm

The doctor seemed happy with that and said there is no need to stimm anymore and to trigger tonight with 10,000 of Pregnyl (2 powder, 1 water) and EC will be on Wednesday 17th November @ 8.30 (to be there for 8am) I would anticipate that ET will be this Saturday since my clinic do 3 x day transfers and I got BFP the first time with a 3 day embryo so I will trust them on that one! God its a tense time now and I am scared. I am confident that the smaller follies will catch up to a stage where they might contain an egg and in that case I will have maximum follies stimmed which is better than last time but we will see. I am just happy at this stage that we have 6 already there! The doctor could clearly see I was already stressing about the EC so she upped my Pethedine does to 100 and said this was A LOT of Pethedine so i'm hoping I will be away with the fairies while the procedure takes place.

Sammy, that's really awesome!!! So pleased for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->