IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Great news for you Sammy. Can't wait to see how you get on. FX'd for your :bfp:

I have some news... sort of. No one called me or anything, but I only just read through the legal crap I need to get notarized... and there was more than just random legal jargon. My clinic (SIRM) routinely does ICSI with Assisted Hatching on ALL cases unless the patient requests in writing not to! So, my fear of total fertilization failure sort of dissipated. I know its technically still possible, but unlikely at best. Assisted Hatching also gives me extra hope! I'm a little less scared and a little more excited! :happydance:

Thanks so much girls... i know its not a fantastic number but its about as good as its gonna get for me!!! :haha:

Wishing everyone the very best of luck for a BFP this time... and me!!! :flower::hugs:

Definitely wishing everyone a BFP... including you... and ME! :) Haha! It feels nice to wish myself luck sometimes.

Definitely wishing everyone a BFP... including you... and ME! :) Haha! It feels nice to wish myself luck sometimes.

Well thats the trigger done...i'm med FREEEEEEEE!!!!!! :happydance:

I wont miss those injections one bit but i would clearly do another month of them if i could skip EC and the 2WW.

EC both times has been like something from a horror movie! Only a tablet, some stoopid pessary and injections in my foof for sedation and believe me they might as well not have given them to me cos the pain was worse than childbirth... and im serious! This time I am on Pethedine 100 dose.... has anyone had this before? I think its put in through an IV drip... The nurse said it was enough to tranqualise a horse so if I have any pain i'm going to knock her out! :haha:

I just checked, and that's not likely what I had. So, I don't know Sammy. I hope it works though!

I have some news... sort of. No one called me or anything, but I only just read through the legal crap I need to get notarized... and there was more than just random legal jargon. My clinic (SIRM) routinely does ICSI with Assisted Hatching on ALL cases unless the patient requests in writing not to! So, my fear of total fertilization failure sort of dissipated. I know its technically still possible, but unlikely at best. Assisted Hatching also gives me extra hope! I'm a little less scared and a little more excited! :happydance:

oooh does that mean your having ICSI hon ? meee too !

Well thats the trigger done...i'm med FREEEEEEEE!!!!!! :happydance:

I wont miss those injections one bit but i would clearly do another month of them if i could skip EC and the 2WW.

EC both times has been like something from a horror movie! Only a tablet, some stoopid pessary and injections in my foof for sedation and believe me they might as well not have given them to me cos the pain was worse than childbirth... and im serious! This time I am on Pethedine 100 dose.... has anyone had this before? I think its put in through an IV drip... The nurse said it was enough to tranqualise a horse so if I have any pain i'm going to knock her out! :haha:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! my doc said i would be out for the count an not feel a thing - they must all do it different right ?!?

oooh does that mean your having ICSI hon ? meee too !

Yes it does... indeed! :happydance:

Sammy, what drugs and dosage did you use??

I'm on one dose of Decapeptyl (i dont think you would have heard of this, its preprepped and 150 IU i think

225 IU of GonalF and 150 IU of Menopur... i started out on lower doses though and got a BFP but the pregnancy failed at 24 weeks. The second IVF i didnt respond to the meds for some reason and i cancelled it with only two follicles. This IVF they changed the meds and increased them.

I am doing ICSI too!

I did my first set of stim injections tonight - 75 puregon and 75 menopur.

:dust:

This is so exciting! :) I hope we all get BFP's this time! Christmas would be the BEST time for it! C'mon, Universe! Cut us some slack!

I agree Megg. I keep thinking "Is it really too much to ask for to get pg?"

:dust:

Congrats! I'm also starting IVF with ICSI in December. How exciting for us!

How do you get past the moments of 110% overwhelmed sprinkled with a dash of "holy crap, I can't do this!"? Baaaaaaaaaaaaad night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->