IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

So much good news going on in here.

Fluffy - I am so glad that you are feeling well!!! You are getting so close.

Wallie - Congrats on getting the go ahead and so soon - tell us details - what day are you actually starting on - do you know yet?

Helen - that is fabulous news that everything was okay during the EC and that they were able to get eggs and that it wasn't cancelled!!!!!!! :happydance: Are you planning on doing a day 3 or day 5?

Tory - Mrs. Pupo :dust:

AFM - Went to clinic today for another scan and bloods. 21 follicles (probably only 11 that are going to be mature). Triggering tonight and EC on Sunday. Feeling good and nervous.

Hospital said I would start from AF in December and I've worked it out it'll be approx 17th December or there abouts. I'll get further details in post about what happens now but at least it'll be started before Christmas.

Blue, good news on amount of eggs, bet you're happy about that?

I am quite happy at this point Wallie. It is very interesting. Last time I got 25 eggs (only 12 mature) this is very very very comparable to this time (at this point - but we will see on actual EC day if that many are mature). YET I have been on half the stims and double the suppressants - shows how much they messed up my body last time.

Wallie are you on long or short protocol?

Yeh, it's great you've got a good lot of eggs this time, not too many, just right. FX'd for next weeks EC.

Don't really know much just now Blue, I'll just have to wait and see what the letter says in about a weeks time but I'm thinking it will be the long protocol as that's what's on their website.

Hi ladies,

it's all happening here with ladies PUPO, egg retrieval, etc. Good luck to everyone.

Just a little update on me. Looks like I'll be starting IVF next cycle in December :yipee: I'm excited it's finally going to happen but now also scared too that it won't work.

Anyway if someone could update the first page please, I would most appreciate this.

Good luck ladies!

I will happily update! Can't wait to follow your journey!

So much good news going on in here.

Fluffy - I am so glad that you are feeling well!!! You are getting so close.

Wallie - Congrats on getting the go ahead and so soon - tell us details - what day are you actually starting on - do you know yet?

Helen - that is fabulous news that everything was okay during the EC and that they were able to get eggs and that it wasn't cancelled!!!!!!! :happydance: Are you planning on doing a day 3 or day 5?

Tory - Mrs. Pupo :dust:

AFM - Went to clinic today for another scan and bloods. 21 follicles (probably only 11 that are going to be mature). Triggering tonight and EC on Sunday. Feeling good and nervous.

Woohoo for trigger and EC! I'll update it!

Glad you're feeling better Fluffy and great news Wallie on getting your IVF cycle confirmed.

Tory I don't know about the pulling symptoms but fingers crossed it's a good sign :dust:

Good luck for EC tomorrow Blue, sounds like a healthy number of folicles.

Had my fertilisation report and 4 out of 7 have fertilised. They seem pleased with that. I think a couple of the eggs were immature so I guess 4 out of 5 is a good result. Def won't get any frosties though.

I'm booked in for ET on Monday, they only do a 3 day transfer at my clinic. Looking forward to being PUPO!!

H xx

Glad you're feeling better Fluffy and great news Wallie on getting your IVF cycle confirmed.

Tory I don't know about the pulling symptoms but fingers crossed it's a good sign :dust:

Good luck for EC tomorrow Blue, sounds like a healthy number of folicles.

Had my fertilisation report and 4 out of 7 have fertilised. They seem pleased with that. I think a couple of the eggs were immature so I guess 4 out of 5 is a good result. Def won't get any frosties though.

I'm booked in for ET on Monday, they only do a 3 day transfer at my clinic. Looking forward to being PUPO!!

H xx

Sounds good to me! :) Getting to PUPO is the important part! Can't wait!!! :hugs:

Guess I'm the only downer... follicles not growing well, each day I go in there is an increased chance of converting the cycle to IUI, which I really don't want. Upping my dosage today to see if that helps.

Argh! Why won't our bodies do what we want them to do???

Guess I'm the only downer... follicles not growing well, each day I go in there is an increased chance of converting the cycle to IUI, which I really don't want. Upping my dosage today to see if that helps.

Awe Nvr2late - I am so sorry this is not going as hoped. Last time you went for a scan things were going well. I hope this is a momentary thing and that upping your dosage today really helps. Fxd. What did they say today - where are your follicles at?

:hugs:

Hoping they jump into high gear and start growing, honey!

When is your next scan Nvr? Here's hoping the increased dose make them grow by then. Dont give up hope yet xx

Hello lovely ladys

Just catching up on your posts, congrats to the PUPO ladys and all you other ladys I have my fingers crossed that things continue to go well and for you ladys that it isn't going to well for I have my fingers crossed for you too hugs

Helen :: fab news and they got to the left ovary too :)
I am feeling very excited for you Hun:)

AFM it's not going to plan this cycle, my baseline scan showed my womb line is far too thick to start stimms:-( really gutted. I have another scan on Wednesday to see if it's improved..... Not sure what will happen if it hasn't. My Af has been constant now for nearly a week, so very heavy I feel weak:-( I have gained 5lb too:-(
I just generally feel rubbish

Anyway gonna try and catch up and post now

Just wanted to wish you all good luck

I can't wait to start to see all your bfp coming in :)

Hugs
Nat x

Natp - Sorry to hear that your lining is not following the "rules". Hopefully it just means DR a bit longer and then you can get started.

AFM - I can't believe tomorrow is almost here. I had a great night with all of my family we went to the Santa Claus Parade!!! I spent tons of time playing with my brothers baby - It just has to be my turn next............fxd.

:hugs: to everyone!

This thread is getting exciting!!! :happydance:

Sorry things aren't great yet, Nat! I hope your lining gets sorted soon!

I started stimming tonight. 225IU of Follistim injected. It was as simple as I remembered! :) The not so bright side is that I'm on day 6 of a really unpleasant AF! I'm sick of it. I need it to taper off right now. :( Scan on Dec 3!

Natp - Sorry to hear that your lining is not following the "rules". Hopefully it just means DR a bit longer and then you can get started.

AFM - I can't believe tomorrow is almost here. I had a great night with all of my family we went to the Santa Claus Parade!!! I spent tons of time playing with my brothers baby - It just has to be my turn next............fxd.

:hugs: to everyone!

Aw thank you Hun. I am hoping that's the case too.

Aw Santa parade sounds fab, i pray next year you will be there with your own little bundle of joy

Good luck and keep us updated x

Nat, so sorry to hear that. I hope your body sorts itself out. Got everything crossed for you and thanks for the good wishes, really appreciated :)

Nvr - got everything crossed for you too, really hope the extra drugs do the work.

Woo hoo for stimming Megg, gets exciting from this point!

Best of luck for tomorrow Blue. (oops I mean today!!!)

Hi to everyone else.

H xx

well, it's official... IVF cancelled (again) and converted to IUI. I'm sad but ok... our next step is egg donor, which I'll talk to my doc about next week. I mean, there is an outside chance the IUI will work, but I'm certainly not holding my breath on that one. We've done 5 of those already and no luck.

Got my fingers crossed for everyone here.... I so hope you're all successful with your cycles :)

Hi Nvr - I admire you for sounding so level headed x Have you and hubby discussed egg donor before? At least you know that there are still options available to help you concieve and have that baby that you deserve. Stay strong :hugs: What day is your appointment with the doc to discuss the next step?

I'm so so sorry to hear your news Nvr, I hope your OH is giving you plenty of hugs.

Got my fingers x that the IUI works but if not, then I think the egg donor approach is a good one. It's something I've considered.

Thinking of you,
H xx

Nvr - I am so sorry for the news. I hope you get chance to talk with the fs soon. I know a couple of people who have done mini ivf where they only get 1-3 follicles (is that possible or ever worth a try?)

Sending you tons of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->