IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Teapot they have had a hard time finding my right ovary at times too. I hope it moves and or it becomes more visible when the follicles start to grow. It could even just be the technician who did the scan.

Yippy Helen - drug free!!!!!!!!

Good Question Teapot - I have no idea the rationale about doubling my dose (because the did it last time) I think it was to try ot catch up the smaller follicles - but I think that is what definitely caused my ohss last time. THEY ended up deciding to actually lower my dose!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that my message came through loud and clear - I don't want quantity - I want quality (if possible - fxd).

Megg - while I remember, can you stick my stimming date on the front? I know that you asked to be reminded of all the dates - I dont blame you as there is a lot to keep up with!!

Yes, ma'am! I totally missed that! Thank you! :hugs:

Hi all! I'm PUPO! They transferred two perfect AA blasts:) she said that my chance of twins went up to 50% because they were AA. One will make us happy! We r thrilled..... Now the wait sets in.

Hi

Well done in being PUPO Sammy and Mama and good luck to everyone else on this journey.

I have got a nervous wait tonight as tom they are thawing our FET. Trying to be positive but because I had OHSS last time and been told the quality not great thinking I will get the call tom saying that they haven't thawed and not ok to put back.

Hopefully update tom and be PUPO with you girls.

Tory x

Teapot they have had a hard time finding my right ovary at times too. I hope it moves and or it becomes more visible when the follicles start to grow. It could even just be the technician who did the scan.

Yippy Helen - drug free!!!!!!!!

Good Question Teapot - I have no idea the rationale about doubling my dose (because the did it last time) I think it was to try ot catch up the smaller follicles - but I think that is what definitely caused my ohss last time. THEY ended up deciding to actually lower my dose!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that my message came through loud and clear - I don't want quantity - I want quality (if possible - fxd).

Hi all! I'm PUPO! They transferred two perfect AA blasts:) she said that my chance of twins went up to 50% because they were AA. One will make us happy! We r thrilled..... Now the wait sets in.

Congrats on being PUPO Mama!!!! Good luck :hugs:

Hi

Well done in being PUPO Sammy and Mama and good luck to everyone else on this journey.

I have got a nervous wait tonight as tom they are thawing our FET. Trying to be positive but because I had OHSS last time and been told the quality not great thinking I will get the call tom saying that they haven't thawed and not ok to put back.

Tory x

All the best with the thawing Tory... I know what its like i have thawed for two FET's. Normally i see quite a good thawing ratio on here but I have not been so lucky with them which is why i took the embies to blast this time and lost some on the way! I still have one frostie though! How many are you thawing? What time will they tell you tomorrow? :hugs:

Hi

Tory x

Goodluck tomorrow Tory. I will be thinking about you and hoping your embryo/s thaw well. I had 3 embryos that survived the thaw and they weren't great quality before they were frozen.

Good luck with your thaw - let us know how it goes. Thinking of you xo

That's so incredibly exciting! 50% chance of twins! EEK! :yipee: That must mean the chance of at least one taking is quite high! I can't wait until your BFP!

Hi

Tory x

Thinking of you and your little thawing frosties! Hoping they come through great!

Mamamirfy, how exciting! I would love twins :) Fingers crossed for you!
Tory, fingers crossed for you too.... it must be really nerve-wracking right now. Keep thinking positive thoughts :)

Speaking of nerve-wracking, today was my day 6 scan... it was this point in my last IVF cycle that they canceled the cycle because one egg grew far too fast and the others couldn't catch up. But, today I had good news... everything is going fine! I was so relieved to hear that. I've never been so happy to hand over $600 for my next two days of stims. Let's just hope it keeps moving in a positive direction!!

Megg, where are you in your cycle now??? And Sammy, when's your test date?

Nvr - thats great! It must have been a big psychological hurdle for you. Onwards and upwards from here!

Hi Girls

I am PUPO yip hee

After a nervous wait today got the phone call this morning with the good news all 4 thawed and were doing well. Went for egg transfer at 2pm out of the 4 only two expanded well. Was alittle bit disapointed in that but as only two can go back should be pleased that we got two. The consultant said 25% chance of it working, I suppose that is good considering FET. I was bit confused on our grading system at our hospital she said it works opposite there. I had a grade 4 and 3 put back but never heard of that before? They told me not to get too hung up on the grading. Although I might phone them tom to check on the grading system.

Thanks girls for your support it means alot. Glad you got good news today Nvr2late.

Tory xx

Congrats Tory - you are PUPO!!! That is fantastic!

Nvr2late - What wonderful news hun!!! I am so happy for you. xo

Fluffy - How are you feeling now that you are on stims - any better?

AFM - Had scan and bloods today. I have 15 follicles. It is likely that 2 will end up being over mature for the sake of the rest. Lining is slowing down at 11.3 which is good. I was terribly sick last night and this morning - but I feel like a whole new person now - thank goodness. I had a terrible fear that this was the beginning of the end for me. Scan and bloods tomorrow and probably trigger Saturday evening and EC Monday.

Mamamirfy, how exciting! I would love twins :) Fingers crossed for you!
Tory, fingers crossed for you too.... it must be really nerve-wracking right now. Keep thinking positive thoughts :)

Speaking of nerve-wracking, today was my day 6 scan... it was this point in my last IVF cycle that they canceled the cycle because one egg grew far too fast and the others couldn't catch up. But, today I had good news... everything is going fine! I was so relieved to hear that. I've never been so happy to hand over $600 for my next two days of stims. Let's just hope it keeps moving in a positive direction!!

Very good news! $600 for 2 days of stims though? :shock: I about fell off my seat! Positivity all the way, honey!

Megg, where are you in your cycle now??? And Sammy, when's your test date?

Hey, hun! I'm on CD4. My E2 came back at 72, which was fine. I start stims on Sat evening. My first scan and E2 check are Dec 3. I'll know more then! :)

Hi Girls

I am PUPO yip hee

After a nervous wait today got the phone call this morning with the good news all 4 thawed and were doing well. Went for egg transfer at 2pm out of the 4 only two expanded well. Was alittle bit disapointed in that but as only two can go back should be pleased that we got two. The consultant said 25% chance of it working, I suppose that is good considering FET. I was bit confused on our grading system at our hospital she said it works opposite there. I had a grade 4 and 3 put back but never heard of that before? They told me not to get too hung up on the grading. Although I might phone them tom to check on the grading system.

Thanks girls for your support it means alot. Glad you got good news today Nvr2late.

Tory xx

Woohoo for PUPO!!! :hugs: I think it would be more depressing if all 4 had expanded well and they could still only put 2 back. At least nothing of quality went to waste, iykwim? Hoping for a BFP for you in 2 weeks!

Congrats Tory - you are PUPO!!! That is fantastic!

Nvr2late - What wonderful news hun!!! I am so happy for you. xo

AFM - Had scan and bloods today. I have 15 follicles. It is likely that 2 will end up being over mature for the sake of the rest. Lining is slowing down at 11.3 which is good. I was terribly sick last night and this morning - but I feel like a whole new person now - thank goodness. I had a terrible fear that this was the beginning of the end for me. Scan and bloods tomorrow and probably trigger Saturday evening and EC Monday.

That's excellent! Keep us updated!

Hey, well done to all the lovely ladies that are now PUPO!!!

Fantastic news Nvr2late and sounds like things are going well Blue and Megg.

AFM - today was EC, felt very nervous as knew there was a chance cycle could get cancelled. The Professor did my Op and got 7 eggs! Some from my right and some from my left (actually managed to get to my left which didn't happen last time!).

I'm over the moon that I'm still in with a chance although they got 8 eggs last time from just one side so I'm a little apprehensive about going forward. Will feel happier tomorrow when we get the fertilisation report (presuming all goes well!!).

They seemed pleased with 7 eggs though and considering what could have been then I should really be doing this......:wohoo:

Will update you tomorrow.

H xx

I think that sounds great, Helen! :hugs: Can't wait for fertilization report tomorrow!

Thats great news Helen!!!! Yep, definitely some dancing but only if you are feeling up to it after EC XX

xo

Im feeling better now thanks. I ended up having a couple of days off this week in addition to the morning of my appointment on tuesday as my mind was not up to work. I think the reduced DR drug and the 3 days of stimms are helping a bit now x Thank goodnes for that!

Hi Girls

Good luck with EC for Monday Blue, Helen 7 is a good result, look forward to the update tomorrow. Fluffy it will do you the world of good to have a couple of days off.

I am getting a few stirs down below like a slight pulling feeling not quite sure if this is a good or bad thing? Can anyone shed some light on this.

The other thing I know you shouldn’t test before OTD but I am going to as cant take the wait does anyone know when I could start testing. I had a 6 day blast put back?
Tory xx

Hi ladies,

it's all happening here with ladies PUPO, egg retrieval, etc. Good luck to everyone.

Just a little update on me. Looks like I'll be starting IVF next cycle in December :yipee: I'm excited it's finally going to happen but now also scared too that it won't work.

Anyway if someone could update the first page please, I would most appreciate this.

Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->