IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

I have just arrived home from EC. They got 10 eggs - not sure how I feel - it seems to be a good number (but tomorrow will be the real numbers - when we find out how many were mature and how many fertilized).

They made me stay an extra hour since I was so ill and had no colour in my face. Finally I just said enough as I wanted to get home so badly.

Sorry you're not feeling too great after EC. But 10 eggs is a great number. FX'd that there's plenty of eggs there to fertilise and you get that lucky one or two you need.

:hugs:

10 is a great number Blue. Good luck for your fertilization report tomorrow.

H xx

well, it's official... IVF cancelled (again) and converted to IUI. I'm sad but ok... our next step is egg donor, which I'll talk to my doc about next week. I mean, there is an outside chance the IUI will work, but I'm certainly not holding my breath on that one. We've done 5 of those already and no luck.

Got my fingers crossed for everyone here.... I so hope you're all successful with your cycles :)

Awww, honey! :hugs: I'm so sorry it was cancelled! Everything crossed for your IUI! And, if not... Then I'll throw a load of dust at you for your donor egg cycle!

I have just arrived home from EC. They got 10 eggs - not sure how I feel - it seems to be a good number (but tomorrow will be the real numbers - when we find out how many were mature and how many fertilized).

They made me stay an extra hour since I was so ill and had no colour in my face. Finally I just said enough as I wanted to get home so badly.

That sounds great to me, Blue. I'd be very happy with 10! :)

I am PUPO!!!!!

I'm chuffed to bits because out of our 4 embies, 3 were classed as Top Quality (they don't have a numbered or lettered grading system). So I had 2 put back in and we could have frozen the third but it would have cost over £1000 GBP and about 50% chance of it surviving freezing so we decided against.

Last time I had one top quality and one very good quality so I've improved this time which I'm convinced is as a result of them getting to my left ovary.

I know there is no guarantee and I will have to prepare myself for the worst but I feel we're in the best position we can be so now just have to wait and see. Wish me luck ladies!!!

:dust::dust: to all.

H xx

I am a bit mad because the doctor never came to talk to me after EC. So I had to ask the nurse how many eggs they got. I would have felt better getting chance to talk to the doc - in case there was anything in particular they needed to tell me.

I am very nervously waiting for the fertilization report - last time I only had 3 fertilize out of 12. Yikes!

On a funny note - dh gave me my first progesterone injection last night - and it went very well!!!!! As I walked past the mirror after I noticed the nurse drew a smiley face on my butt. Dh thought I knew and we had a really good laugh about it. She drew it when I could hardly stand and I was so sick - she did it right in front of dh and he never said anything. LOL

CONGRATULATIONS HELEN!!!!!!!!!!

That is fabulous news!!!!!!!!!!!

Any news yet Blue? I'm loving the face on bum story LOL!

H xx

Sorry Nvr2late to hear about your cancelled cycle, fingers crossed for IUI.

Natp 18 hope things improve by wed. Megg good luck with Stim.

Congratulations Helen joining the PUPO gang. Blue look forward to the fert report.

AFM only 5DPT and absolutely no symptoms the first few days they was a slight pulling now it has more or less gone. Thinking it hasn’t worked no swore boobs or anything. I know it’s quite early but wanted to feel something.
Hope everyone else is ok.
Tory x

Hey Tory, I wouldn't worry too much yet. It's a cruel irony that early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to AF symptoms so I think all you can do is wait until your test date. When are you due to test?

H xx

Hi Helen

My OTD is the 9th Dec but I will start testing from this saturday, I will be 9DPT then and I have two 6day blast not great quality on board. I know it might not be right but sooner get a bit prepared either way. Whens your OTD x

I am dying in anticipation for the fertilization report right now. I just called the clinic and they said they are going to see if someone can call me soon. Ahhhhh!

Mine's the 10th so just one day after you! I'll be 11dpt then and they'll do a blood test. I resisted testing last time so I'm going to hold strong again but if I'd had to wait much longer I would have given no doubt!

Good luck with testing.

H xx

I was just wondering how you were getting on Blue, hope you get your phone call soon!!

H xx

I am PUPO!!!!!

I'm chuffed to bits because out of our 4 embies, 3 were classed as Top Quality (they don't have a numbered or lettered grading system). So I had 2 put back in and we could have frozen the third but it would have cost over £1000 GBP and about 50% chance of it surviving freezing so we decided against.

Last time I had one top quality and one very good quality so I've improved this time which I'm convinced is as a result of them getting to my left ovary.

I know there is no guarantee and I will have to prepare myself for the worst but I feel we're in the best position we can be so now just have to wait and see. Wish me luck ladies!!!

:dust::dust: to all.

H xx

Woohoo!!! :hugs: I'm sending sticky dust your way!

I am a bit mad because the doctor never came to talk to me after EC. So I had to ask the nurse how many eggs they got. I would have felt better getting chance to talk to the doc - in case there was anything in particular they needed to tell me.

I am very nervously waiting for the fertilization report - last time I only had 3 fertilize out of 12. Yikes!

On a funny note - dh gave me my first progesterone injection last night - and it went very well!!!!! As I walked past the mirror after I noticed the nurse drew a smiley face on my butt. Dh thought I knew and we had a really good laugh about it. She drew it when I could hardly stand and I was so sick - she did it right in front of dh and he never said anything. LOL

That's hilarious about the smiley face! Its nice when someone does something extra just to make us smile during this process! :)

Sorry Nvr2late to hear about your cancelled cycle, fingers crossed for IUI.

Natp 18 hope things improve by wed. Megg good luck with Stim.

Congratulations Helen joining the PUPO gang. Blue look forward to the fert report.

AFM only 5DPT and absolutely no symptoms the first few days they was a slight pulling now it has more or less gone. Thinking it hasn’t worked no swore boobs or anything. I know it’s quite early but wanted to feel something.
Hope everyone else is ok.
Tory x

Lots of women in the Oct thread had no symptoms and still got a BFP! FX'd!

I am dying in anticipation for the fertilization report right now. I just called the clinic and they said they are going to see if someone can call me soon. Ahhhhh!

Oh, Blue... I hope you get a call very soon!

I just got my phone call!!!!!!!!

6 of the 10 eggs were mature.........and ALL 6 fertilized = 100% fertilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That way outbeats my 25% fertilization from last time.

Now I just have to keep praying. [-o<

Woo Hoo Blue!!! I'm chuffed to bits for you :)

H xx

Oh my goodness, its got busy on here :winkwink:

Helen - Congratulations on beong PUPO!!! Sounds like some great quality eggs so a great starting position xx

Tory - keep positive, im sure something has nestled in there nicely

Blue - Thats fantastic! a great fertilisation rate. Lets hope that success rate stays through the 2ww and gets you a well deserved BFP!!

Megg - hows your stimming comming along, hope you arent having any side effects.

Nvr - how are you doing? Do you have a date to see the doc about then next step?

Nat - Not long until your scan wednesday, fingers crossed that your body is playing ball now.

Hello to everyone else :flower:

AFM - All ok, got scan tomorrow to see how im responding after 8 days of stimm. Hopefully all going to plan and this time next week I will be thinking about my EC the following day xx

Can't wait to hear how your scan goes tomorrow fluffy - I will be thinking about you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->