IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Hi

Excellent Blue 100% well you can't get better than that x

My OTD is 14 days past transfer seems a little bit long. This sat I will be 9DPT let the testing commence!!!!!! If I make it that long as AF now feels like it's on its way omg going to go out of my mind with the TWW.

Toryx

I just got my phone call!!!!!!!!

6 of the 10 eggs were mature.........and ALL 6 fertilized = 100% fertilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That way outbeats my 25% fertilization from last time.

Now I just have to keep praying. [-o<

:wohoo: That's fantastic!!! :hugs: CONGRATS!

Oh my goodness, its got busy on here :winkwink:

Helen - Congratulations on beong PUPO!!! Sounds like some great quality eggs so a great starting position xx

Tory - keep positive, im sure something has nestled in there nicely

Blue - Thats fantastic! a great fertilisation rate. Lets hope that success rate stays through the 2ww and gets you a well deserved BFP!!

Megg - hows your stimming comming along, hope you arent having any side effects.

Nvr - how are you doing? Do you have a date to see the doc about then next step?

Nat - Not long until your scan wednesday, fingers crossed that your body is playing ball now.

Hello to everyone else :flower:

AFM - All ok, got scan tomorrow to see how im responding after 8 days of stimm. Hopefully all going to plan and this time next week I will be thinking about my EC the following day xx

Going well... No real side effects that I've noticed. Well... The Lupron makes me want to eat all the time... but nothing from the stims. A bit nervous about having to mix my Menopur tonight... but I'll survive it!

Good luck on your scan tomorrow! Mine is Friday! I hope we're both getting good news this week!!! :hugs:

Good luck for your scan today Fluffy and yours tomorrow Megg!

H xx

How did mixing the menopur go Megg? I found it tricky the first few times - but then it became really easy.

:hugs:

Hi ladies sorry for how crap i have been, not posted for bleedin ages ! We moved house last minute so i also had to move clinics etc. – it’s all been a bit of a nightmare.

Firstly, tons of luck to everyone who is PUPO – absolutely amazing news. Very excited for you all.

I started my stimming yesterday so am so pleased to finally be “getting down to it” !!!

Quick question – what are FSH levels and what were yours ?????

xx

Hi girls,

Hope you are all well. Just catching up on the news, sitting here freezing at work, looking out at the snow! Having lots of hot drinks (decaf) to warm the hands! :cold:

Blue - Amazing! 100% fertilisation, delighted for you. when do you get your next report? Will you have a 3 day or 5 day?

Fluffy - hope your scan goes well today!

Megg - Yippee for stims, hope the side effects stay away.

Scomar - welcome back, hope the housemove wasn't stressful.

Nvr - hope you're ok. Did you aske the clinic about mini ivf - I've heard of it too & 1-3 eggs is all they try for.

Wallie - great news you'll be starting before Christmas.

Tory, Mama, Helen & Sammy - how are our PUPO ladies? Exciting stuff!

Natp, looks like we're in the same boat - if you've been bleeding all week, I'm sure you'll be fine. x

AFM, well I have another downreg scan in the morning after my lining being too thick last week. I've a feeling my IVF will be canxd, as I haven't bled at all since last scan, so my lining can't get thinner if I don't bleed can it?
She said this week is the last week to start stims to get in before Christmas closedown, so that's why they'd cancel. Grrr.

Trying to make myself get used to the idea now, rather than feeling shocked tomorrow. So annoyed with my body. My ovaries are behaving and sleeping, why couldn't my womb play ball aswell??

Looking forward to seeing the next batch of updates. x

Hi Teapot,

I could be wrong but I thought the DR drugs were supposed to thin your lining so I wouldn't give up hope.

At my clinic they start you DRing at any point in your cycle so I don't think you would necessary have to bleed to get the lining thin. I'm no medical expert though but have everything crossed for you. Keep us posted.

H xx

Hi girlies!!!!!!

Blue - that's awesome!!!! Congrats :)

Fluffy - can't wait to hear your scan went

Megg - The menopur is not hard but it's nervewrecking the first couple times because you want to make sure you do it properly...take your time, follow the step by step instructions and by day 3 you will be a pro! Promise!

Scomar - I couldn't imagine moving right now...and having to switch clinics. Good luck with stimming!!!

Teapot - I'm not sure how that workds...keep us posted xo

Helen - how you feeling?

Sammy - loving the + tests!!!

Tory - Did they say at all when the HCG should be out of system? My clinic just said "don't test"

I tested. Yesterday and today. It has been 13 days since my trigger shot of 10,000 units. Yesterday on my first response it was a very very faint line. So faint that i had to tilt and squint to see it. This morning it was still faint but i could see it w/o tilting or squinting. Could this be real?

Hi girlies!!!!!!

Megg - The menopur is not hard but it's nervewrecking the first couple times because you want to make sure you do it properly...take your time, follow the step by step instructions and by day 3 you will be a pro! Promise!

Scomar - I couldn't imagine moving right now...and having to switch clinics. Good luck with stimming!!!

Helen - how you feeling?

Tory - Did they say at all when the HCG should be out of system? My clinic just said "don't test"

I tested. Yesterday and today. It has been 13 days since my trigger shot of 10,000 units. Yesterday on my first response it was a very very faint line. So faint that i had to tilt and squint to see it. This morning it was still faint but i could see it w/o tilting or squinting. Could this be real?

it certainly seems like it... would not be the meds now! got any piccies so we can analyse? lol. hope this is your bfp!!! x

How did mixing the menopur go Megg? I found it tricky the first few times - but then it became really easy.

:hugs:

It went really well, actually! Thanks! :)

Hi ladies sorry for how crap i have been, not posted for bleedin ages ! We moved house last minute so i also had to move clinics etc. – it’s all been a bit of a nightmare.

Firstly, tons of luck to everyone who is PUPO – absolutely amazing news. Very excited for you all.

I started my stimming yesterday so am so pleased to finally be “getting down to it” !!!

Quick question – what are FSH levels and what were yours ?????

xx

I answered in your journal about what FSH is... but my level was 3.4 the 1st time it was checked and 2.9 the 2nd time it was checked.

Hi girls,

Hope you are all well. Just catching up on the news, sitting here freezing at work, looking out at the snow! Having lots of hot drinks (decaf) to warm the hands! :cold:

Blue - Amazing! 100% fertilisation, delighted for you. when do you get your next report? Will you have a 3 day or 5 day?

Fluffy - hope your scan goes well today!

Megg - Yippee for stims, hope the side effects stay away.

Scomar - welcome back, hope the housemove wasn't stressful.

Nvr - hope you're ok. Did you aske the clinic about mini ivf - I've heard of it too & 1-3 eggs is all they try for.

Wallie - great news you'll be starting before Christmas.

Tory, Mama, Helen & Sammy - how are our PUPO ladies? Exciting stuff!

Natp, looks like we're in the same boat - if you've been bleeding all week, I'm sure you'll be fine. x

AFM, well I have another downreg scan in the morning after my lining being too thick last week. I've a feeling my IVF will be canxd, as I haven't bled at all since last scan, so my lining can't get thinner if I don't bleed can it?
She said this week is the last week to start stims to get in before Christmas closedown, so that's why they'd cancel. Grrr.

Trying to make myself get used to the idea now, rather than feeling shocked tomorrow. So annoyed with my body. My ovaries are behaving and sleeping, why couldn't my womb play ball aswell??

Looking forward to seeing the next batch of updates. x

They told me I didn't need a proper bleed (even though I've had a massive one). The DR drugs will thin your lining out for you. That's just part of what they do. In fact, that's the reason that DR drugs are given to women with endo because it can shrink/dry up the excess lining that's growing where it shouldn't be.

Hi girlies!!!!!!

Helen - how you feeling?

I actually only have to mix my Menopur every other day. I use half the vial the 1st day, and then use the 2nd half the next day. :shrug:

I would say its real, honey! I believe you're saying that you have a BFP!!! :hugs: Can't wait for it to get even darker tomorrow!!!

Ahh Crap.

Scan not great. Only 2, yes 2, follies that have done anything! I had 2 on my left side at 15mm and three visible on my right that havent bothered to grow a single milimeter in the last week.

Is there any realistic hope that they will sprout? I am on day 8 of stimms today and have another scan on friday which will be day 11.

I did 12 days of stims fluffy and I had 6 leading follicles with a bunch of others trailing behind.

I am going to hope for you that everything looks good for Friday. What did the clinic/fs say to you about it today?

I did 12 days of stims fluffy and I had 6 leading follicles with a bunch of others trailing behind.

I am going to hope for you that everything looks good for Friday. What did the clinic/fs say to you about it today?

Well, they didnt say much really. I asked how many they are looking for and that I didnt seem to have that many and the doc said to not pay too much attention to the "golden 10" that they quote as its quality not quantity. Though I got the feeling she was just trying to make me feel better!

I guess I will have to just wait until friday and in the meantime do some visualisation of growing healthy follicles. I cant even contemplate the thought of them cancelling and having to start from scratch when the down regging drugs messed with my head so much!!! Must be positive!!!

How are your eggies doing?

Unfortunately I don't get to hear how the embies are doing. When I show up for the Transfer tomorrow they will tell me what I have got and we will decide what to do.

I will be thinking growing thoughts for your follicles. xo

Thanks blue, good luck for tomorrow. You have had a great start with the number of eggs so lets hope it continues xx

ET is at 7:30 am tomorrow morning.

That is 12:30pm for all the uk ladies lol.

Unfortunately I don't get to hear how the embies are doing. When I show up for the Transfer tomorrow they will tell me what I have got and we will decide what to do.

I will be thinking growing thoughts for your follicles. xo

my hospital dont either! i hate that. blue, all the best for ET tomorrow i hope the embies are fab! good luck!!!

fluffy this happened to me as well and i only stimmed two follies. i had the chance to continue or cancel and so i decided to cancel but that doesnt mean it wouldnt have worked...2 eggs, 2 embies, same chance as everyone else BUT i wanted to get more eggs and a better chance of frosties with a fresh cycle, i didnt want to risk it all going belly up. whatever you decide... good luck with it hun xxx

aww ive read the thread but im on my phone so its hard to do one post with all of you on it so i just wanted to say...

good luck to all those people stimming, egg collecting, embryo transfering, 2WW waiting, already pregnant and anyone else i have forgotten! xxx

Hi

Good luck for tom blue your be joining us PUPO

Fluffy your doctor is right about quality and not quantilty. I had 32 eggs and got OHSS and my previous cycle had to be cancelled. Fingers crossed for you.

Looking good from the PUPO ladies.

Tory

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"