• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Fluffy, fingers crossed the others catch up. From what I've read on here, it's quite common that they will - you've got another 5 or 6 days to EC have you?

Blue, best of luck for transfer, hope your embies are growing nicely as we speak & that you manage to sleep tonight!!

Thanks Megg & Helen for your replies, I hope you're right. Good luck for your scan tomorrow Megg.

Anyone else got the munchies? I can't stop eating today!! :munch: :blush:

Fluffy - Hangin there thnigs can change ALOT. There was talk of cancelling mine at 8 days and I neded up with two perfect blasts. I stimmed for 12 days too.

Megg - That's great that you only have to mix it every other day. I was on 75 of Menopur. I wish all meds were either like the pens (easy peasy) or pre measured and mixed. It's a whole other stress hoping you're doing everything correctly.

Blue - Good luck babe!!!!

Sammy - I posted pics on my journal for you. I didn't wanna bore anybody with them here.

Quick question – what are FSH levels and what were yours ?????

xx

I think FSH levels relate to how hard your body has to work to ovulate. From the little info I could find, clinics tend to set their own ranges for what they call "normal".
The lower the level is, the better because it means your body isn't having to work it's socks off. For IVF purposes, lower levels mean you should respond better to the drugs.
From the info I've found, they can also tell if PCOS is indicated, if your LH level (tested at the same time, CD 2, 3 or 4) is higher than your FSH.

Mine were FSH 6.8 & LH 5.0

Have you had yours done?

Ahh Crap.

Scan not great. Only 2, yes 2, follies that have done anything! I had 2 on my left side at 15mm and three visible on my right that havent bothered to grow a single milimeter in the last week.

Is there any realistic hope that they will sprout? I am on day 8 of stimms today and have another scan on friday which will be day 11.

I hope it all works out for you, honey! There's no reason that those 2 could become your baby/ies!

Fluffy, fingers crossed the others catch up. From what I've read on here, it's quite common that they will - you've got another 5 or 6 days to EC have you?

Blue, best of luck for transfer, hope your embies are growing nicely as we speak & that you manage to sleep tonight!!

Thanks Megg & Helen for your replies, I hope you're right. Good luck for your scan tomorrow Megg.

Anyone else got the munchies? I can't stop eating today!! :munch: :blush:

I get the munchies all the time from the meds. Its one of the few side effects for me. :shrug:

My scan isn't until Friday. Someone else was tomorrow. But, I'll take the luck! :)

Fluffy - Hangin there thnigs can change ALOT. There was talk of cancelling mine at 8 days and I neded up with two perfect blasts. I stimmed for 12 days too.

Megg - That's great that you only have to mix it every other day. I was on 75 of Menopur. I wish all meds were either like the pens (easy peasy) or pre measured and mixed. It's a whole other stress hoping you're doing everything correctly.

Blue - Good luck babe!!!!

Sammy - I posted pics on my journal for you. I didn't wanna bore anybody with them here.

Yeah, very happy that I didn't have to mix it every night. I'm on a boatload of Follistim with it... so not much of the Menopur. I don't even know the dosage.. they just call it 0.5 vial! :haha:

Ladies a CB Digi has just brought up PREGNANT again... :happydance:

Surely this must be real now? AF was due from 2 days ago to today!

Even the internet cheapie has FINALLY decided to start showing a faint line... AT LAST! OTD is Friday which will be 16 days after EC and today I am 9dp5dt = 14dpo

Oh God please don't change now!

I am back from ET!!!

I am pupo with twins.

They froze 2 today (day 3) and they are taking the other 2 to blast (and hopefully freeze).

I second that! Fantastic!!!! Congrats you PUPO Princess!!!!!!

Congratulations Sammy, I would say that it's looking pretty good for you!!

Fantastic news Blue, welcome to the club!

Fluffy, really hope things go well for you. Like the others have said hopefully you'll get that spurt. Is this your first time? It's just if the worst did happen (not that it will) then this happened to someone I know and the next time they upped the stim meds and voila 2 embryos transplanted and BFP.

Hi to everyone else.

Oh yes and I've been eating a lot today too, lots of chocolate. I feel very hormonal and teary which I think must be the progesterone suppositories. Just hope this is all worth it.

H xx

Thanks Helen, yes it is my first time. Im sitting here with a hot water bottle on my tummy and drinking a glass of milk in the hope that it helps!

I am so teary too helen.

:dust: to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee Blue! PUPO & hopefully 4 frosties, so all of your embies made it! Top of the class for quality!!

Sammy, hope this is it for you, certainly sounds good.

Fluffy, plenty of protein & fluids. Keep up the good work!!

AFM, I have started Stims today! Scary. After my womb lining being 9mm last Wed, I was prepared that they might canx, but she could hardly see my lining today! My body is so strange!
So, 1st Menopur stung a bit. Still couldn't find my left ovary, although could see it's blood supply pulsing (that was cool), so in theory it is there, just very shy.

Got stims scan on 10th Dec, poss EC on 13th!!

x

Congrats on starting stims Teapot. It is all happening so fast now. xo

Hey Ladys

Big congrats to the Pupo girls. Thinking of those who are down regging, stimming and waiting lol

Well I had my scan today and at last my lining has thinned out yippee !
Started my first stim menupour tonight, bit worried mind as I have a lump on my tummy where I injected :-(
It's like the solution hasn't sunk in and is just in a lump under my skin iykwim?
Never happened on my last ivf cycle .
I have to go for another 2 scans, next Tuesday and Friday with possible EC on the 13th dec.

Hope your all well
Chucking baby dust at you all
Hugs
Nat x

Sammy so pleased for you deserve it x
Congratulations Blue being PUPO with the twins
Fluffy hope it goes well for you
Excellent teapot and natp see your bodies are doing exactly what they should for you.
Helen I know what you mean about the emotions and chocolate. I feel sick from the amount of
Chocolate that I have consumed and cried about everything. Have you any symptoms yet? I go days wiith none at all then I get a little sharp pain in my lower side for a couple of hours. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Loads of Christmas baby dust to you all xx

Thanks Helen, yes it is my first time. Im sitting here with a hot water bottle on my tummy and drinking a glass of milk in the hope that it helps!

I totally forgot that I was told to keep something warm near my ovaries! I'll have to do that tonight!

Hey Ladys

Big congrats to the Pupo girls. Thinking of those who are down regging, stimming and waiting lol

Well I had my scan today and at last my lining has thinned out yippee !
Started my first stim menupour tonight, bit worried mind as I have a lump on my tummy where I injected :-(
It's like the solution hasn't sunk in and is just in a lump under my skin iykwim?
Never happened on my last ivf cycle .
I have to go for another 2 scans, next Tuesday and Friday with possible EC on the 13th dec.

Hope your all well
Chucking baby dust at you all
Hugs
Nat x

Yay for stims! I haven't had any such issues with the Menopur! Hmmm... Did you ask your doc about it?

Blue 12 – AMAZING !!! well done

Sammy – literally SO excited for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natp12 and Teapot – am exact same as you – EC possibly 12th or 13th !!

Ps i too am eating TONS, had a plate of chips for dinner last night which is not like me at all !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->