• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Do want! Mmmmm... chiiiiiiips (aka friiiiiiiiies)!

When down regging, it was goats cheese for me! I kept fantasising about it at work, mmm. But now on stimms, not craving anything!

I crave random things at random times... Its not one thing. But, I almost smell foods out of nowhere and then really want to eat them! I'm also on day 2 of lower back pain. Had it before too with the stims last time, but it still sucks!

Yippee Blue! PUPO & hopefully 4 frosties, so all of your embies made it! Top of the class for quality!!

Sammy, hope this is it for you, certainly sounds good.

Fluffy, plenty of protein & fluids. Keep up the good work!!

AFM, I have started Stims today! Scary. After my womb lining being 9mm last Wed, I was prepared that they might canx, but she could hardly see my lining today! My body is so strange!
So, 1st Menopur stung a bit. Still couldn't find my left ovary, although could see it's blood supply pulsing (that was cool), so in theory it is there, just very shy.

Got stims scan on 10th Dec, poss EC on 13th!!

x

Yay for stimming Teapot!!

Sammy so pleased for you deserve it x
Congratulations Blue being PUPO with the twins
Fluffy hope it goes well for you
Excellent teapot and natp see your bodies are doing exactly what they should for you.
Helen I know what you mean about the emotions and chocolate. I feel sick from the amount of
Chocolate that I have consumed and cried about everything. Have you any symptoms yet? I go days wiith none at all then I get a little sharp pain in my lower side for a couple of hours. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Loads of Christmas baby dust to you all xx

Hi Tory, no symptoms as yet but I think my embryos should implant this weekend so will look out for signs next week!!

If you put your egg collection date into this site: https://www.ivf.ca/duedate.php

It tells you exactly when things should happen! Its really great!

Good luck to Megg and Fluffy for their scans tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

good luck Sammy, OTD today which will confirm your BFP woo hoo!!

Good luck for scans Megg and Fluffy.

H xx

Scan in 6 hours! SCARED! Off to bed with me! :(

Fluffy & Megg ....how did the scans go?

PUPO girls - how are ye all feeling??

I did my 3rd stims jab this morning, what a cock-up! couldn't get the air bubbles out properly, then noticed I hadn't quite got all of the medicine out of the vial. So tried to do another small jab with the rest of it & the needle didn't go in right & the liquid just sat in a little puddle on my belly!
What a dunce. Yesterdays was the 1st one I did on my own (nurse did the very 1st one) and that was a breeze!

x

Some days just go like that, teapot! :hugs: Sorry it wasn't great today! I jabbed mine this morning and had to keep pushing to make it pop through. Then it bled. BOO! lol

Leaving for the scan now! Back soon!

Some days just go like that, teapot! :hugs: Sorry it wasn't great today! I jabbed mine this morning and had to keep pushing to make it pop through. Then it bled. BOO! lol

Leaving for the scan now! Back soon!

Good Luck Megg xxx

am on tenderhooks aboutt he scan updates !

Okay... Back from the U/S. My lining is at 13mm, I have 9 follicles on the right side, 6 follicles on the left side, and they're all between 11-15mm right now. I have to go back at 8am tomorrow to do this all over again. Hoping to be given a collection date after tomorrow's check up!

So, is that good? I'm still waiting on my E2 bloods!

Hi all,

I just wanted to wish you lady's the best of luck and I will be sending positive thoughts and vibes to this thread!

x

Hi All

Think it could be over for me just started spotting im 8dpt 5dt. Feel like period on its way. I suppose I will only know next coupld of days if get full flow of AF.

Hope your all doing well.

Tory x

Tory, I really hope the big witch stays away. Sending you big :hugs::hugs:

Megg, that all sounds positive to me, nice number of follies :)

H xx

Teapot - my first one that we did ourselves wasnt the best either. It was the only one that seemed to have hit a capillary and spurted blood when we took the needle out!! Hubby had a very surprised look on his face as he stuck his finger on my spurting tummy!!!

Tory - I hope that you are wrong too, fingers crossed for you xx

Megg - Thats a great amount! Cant wait to find out your EC date, I bet its close to mine at the rate you are growing your follies!!!

AFM - I trigger tomorrow night! Cycle is not cancelled. The consultant said I didnt have as many follies as he would have expected for my age but I have 3 on the left (16, 19, 22mm) and 4 on right (10, 13, 13, 16mm) so should get at least 4 eggs from the large ones and who knows, the small ones may catch up?

I cant say im not dissapointed with having just 4 good ones but the consultant reminded me that its quality not quantity that they are after (Im sure they just say that to us ladies with few follicles to make us feel better).

I do my trigger at 11.45pm saturday and then EC monday 6th. I guess with so few follies its unlikely to have enough to go to a 5dt and more likely a 3dt but if the lucky one to be put back takes then I wont have a care in the world!!!!

Teapot - my first one that we did ourselves wasnt the best either. It was the only one that seemed to have hit a capillary and spurted blood when we took the needle out!! Hubby had a very surprised look on his face as he stuck his finger on my spurting tummy!!!

Tory - I hope that you are wrong too, fingers crossed for you xx

Megg - Thats a great amount! Cant wait to find out your EC date, I bet its close to mine at the rate you are growing your follies!!!

AFM - I trigger tomorrow night! Cycle is not cancelled. The consultant said I didnt have as many follies as he would have expected for my age but I have 3 on the left (16, 19, 22mm) and 4 on right (10, 13, 13, 16mm) so should get at least 4 eggs from the large ones and who knows, the small ones may catch up?

I cant say im not dissapointed with having just 4 good ones but the consultant reminded me that its quality not quantity that they are after (Im sure they just say that to us ladies with few follicles to make us feel better).

I do my trigger at 11.45pm saturday and then EC monday 6th. I guess with so few follies its unlikely to have enough to go to a 5dt and more likely a 3dt but if the lucky one to be put back takes then I wont have a care in the world!!!!

Oh man! I would love to trigger tomorrow night! I'm sick of the stims! I hope we can follow the same schedule. If not, I might just be a day behind you! We're destined to be bump buddies, Fluffy! I know it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->