• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

:happydance: Oh My God, Blue!!! :happydance: Sooooo pleased for you. An actual BFP! Fantabulous you've jumped that particular hurdle & hope the blood tests all go the way they should - up up UP!
Wishing you the most tightly snuggled embie/s you can imagine. x

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

....Just gone & read your story, You poor thing having to go through that. What a wonderful outcome. x

I had my 2nd stims scan today. Still 5 nice ones on the right & lining is perfect. Still couldn't see left ovary & I'm still sore from the scan on Friday so he didn't push too hard today. They're planning to go ahead assuming they won't get to it.

Dr reckoned that once my body relaxes with the anaesthetic, they 'might' be able to see it & collect any that are there.

So, trigger is tonight (in about 15 mins) & EC Wednesday at 10am. So if they don't manage to get anything from the left side, hopefully 4 out of the 5 will be mature & fertilise - that's my goal for myself!
I definitely won't have enough to try for blasties (min 6), so if they make it to Saturday (please God) I'll be PUPO for the weekend!

Thank you girls for being my virtual rock whilst doing this. Only about 5 ppl know we're doing this, & even then, they don't get details, so it's wonderful to be able to write it on here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had my 2nd stims scan today. Still 5 nice ones on the right & lining is perfect. Still couldn't see left ovary & I'm still sore from the scan on Friday so he didn't push too hard today. They're planning to go ahead assuming they won't get to it.

Dr reckoned that once my body relaxes with the anaesthetic, they 'might' be able to see it & collect any that are there.

So, trigger is tonight (in about 15 mins) & EC Wednesday at 10am. So if they don't manage to get anything from the left side, hopefully 4 out of the 5 will be mature & fertilise - that's my goal for myself!
I definitely won't have enough to try for blasties (min 6), so if they make it to Saturday (please God) I'll be PUPO for the weekend!

Thank you girls for being my virtual rock whilst doing this. Only about 5 ppl know we're doing this, & even then, they don't get details, so it's wonderful to be able to write it on here.

Perhaps the minimum # is why they didn't try to take mine to blast? I wondered, because they said they were so good. I hope that's all that stood in their way! Food for thought!

I have high hopes that they'll actually end up with more than 5 eggs from you. I think once you're out, he'll be able to "hurt you" a bit more in order to get to the other ovary. My doc never got a good look at my left one really... but he was able to try and retrieve from it. I don't know which side my 4 eggs came from though. :shrug:

How did your trigger go teapot? Last injection woo hoo! Wednesday will be here so fast and im sure you will get more eggs x

How did your trigger go teapot? Last injection woo hoo! Wednesday will be here so fast and im sure you will get more eggs x

Hey Fluffy, :flower:

Trigger all done!! It stung a little bit. It will be strange not to do injections in the morning! Got a warm hot water bottle on my tummy this last hour & going to take myself off to bed now... :sleep:

How are you feeling?

....When do I have to start the Progesterone pessaries? they didn't mention those today. :shrug:

Yippy teapot!!! Trigger time and EC is very soon.

I started my progesterone on the evening of my EC. They will give you instructions after EC likely.

Sending tons of :dust:

My pessaries were to be started the day after the embryo transfer. They didn't want me putting anything up there that night due to risk of infection or some shite.

Megg and Fluffy - the pupo princesses - I am thinking about you and sending tons of :dust:

Oh WOW Teapot we are having EC on the same day but you are slightly ahead of me as I am scheduled for 11.30.

I took the trigger last night and so happy that this is my last injection YAY.

Regarding progesterone my doc wants me to start taking it the evening of EC but I am sure your clinic will give you details when you go on Wednesday. It is all so exciting and I will be praying for us both to get our BFP's.

Really hoping your left ovary plays ball and allows the docs to collect all those follies, you may get the chance to go to blast stage yet.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing how it all goes for you:hugs:

Megg and Fluffy I am thinking of you in your TWW and wishing for those little embies to stick.

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I have not been updating on myself. It has been my hardest 2ww yet. If you want the full story on why it was so difficult you can read it in my journal.
https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-journals/156938-blue-waiting-hoping-342.html

This morning I used a clearblue digital on (11dp3dt = 14dpo).

It said pregnant 1-2 weeks.

I am excited because I have never seen this in my life but I do know that there are still many hurdles.
- positive on the beta (with a high enough number)
- beta numbers doubling appropriately
- first scan showing a heart beat
- first scan showing not ectopic
- then obviously many more hurdles in pregnancy

But I have at least made it one step further than I ever have in the journey so far.

Fab news hun I have everything crossed for a fab pregnancy yipeeee Well done sweet xx

Hope everything goes well tomoz hun, I am sure it will. Hope they get to both ovaries xxx

WELL DONE Megg and fluffy on being PUPO!!! so pleased for you both,gd luck with the dreaded 2ww xxxx

Helen how are things going with you sweet? Hope your ok x

Hello Everyone

I hope your all well as can be

I am in bed on my laptop feeling very sore,had my EC this morning and not feeling great due to pain. On the other hand I am very happy as they collected 14 EGGS which is fab as they only collected 6 last time :0)
So now i just have to wait for a call tomorrow for my fertilization report, I am praying that I have a better success rate than my last cycle. Last time out of the 6 only 2 embies made it....but now i have 14 eggs i am thinking i have better odds.
I must admit i feel alot worse off with this EC ,it took me a bit to come round and when I did I was very groggy and now iam sore and have some bleeding:0) never the less I am very greatful as I thought after Fridays scan and there not being as many follies I wouldnt have as many eggs

Anyway how is everyone?

Hugs
Nat x

Sounds great, Nat! I'm fine... just waiting! :)

Thats great nat! Goodness we will have 3 egg collections in 2 days by tomorrow with you, teapot and carol, things are picking up on this thread. Looking forward to all the updates x

Congrats Natp!!! Will be praying for your fertilization tomorrow.

Goodluck to teapot and carol for their collections tomorrow.

Sticky :dust: to Megg and Fluffy.

Everyone else :hugs:

Hey Nat, hope you're feeling better now after EC. Good luck for your fertilisation report tomorrow.

Carol, it's me & you tomorrow babe! Hope you're not as nervous as me! Thinking of you Mrs - as I'm waking up, you'll be going in!

PUPO Princesses, hope you are well & not going crazy with the 1WW !!

hopefully catch up with you all tomorrow evening. x

...hope I feel ok tomorrow eve - wanted to go Christmas shopping with DH!!

Technically it was supposed to be tomorrow - but I convinced them to let me go today - so I will get the results tomorrow. Todays blood is 16dpo (13dp3dt) and they said they want to see anything over 50, which I pretty much know to be true because the cb digital test sensitivity is 50. I am still a bit nervous though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->