• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Technically it was supposed to be tomorrow - but I convinced them to let me go today - so I will get the results tomorrow. Todays blood is 16dpo (13dp3dt) and they said they want to see anything over 50, which I pretty much know to be true because the cb digital test sensitivity is 50. I am still a bit nervous though.

Good luck Hun x

Good luck for a sooper dooper BETA today Blue!!

H xx

Hello ladys

How are you all today?

So i am still feeling very sore after EC yesterday :-(
But on the up side I got a nice early phone call from the hospital....so they said I had 14 eggs but only 12 were suitable for icsi , out of the 12 , 8 fertilised :) but sadly 4 didn't make it. But 8 is fab as I only got 2 last cycle. So I am now booked in for a day 3 transfer on Friday , not happy as I would like a day 5 but the clinic is closed on Sunday when it would be my day 5 :-(
But I am grateful and praying my embies keep growing :)
I am very happy but nervous lol
Xxx

Well guys, I'm home from EC. Feel fine, just a bit achey.

Back of the class for me again. They only got TWO. There was no way of getting to my left ovary, so I guess there's a few eggs in there going to waste.
Really frigged off with that. All those drugs for f*ck all.

I know I shouldn't be cranky, 'cos 2 is better than zero. but the lady in the bed one side got 22 & the other side, 20. That was all I needed to hear when I was lying there feeling sorry for myself.

On the plus side, the doctor said they were beauties, so I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Love to all..... I'll be back later. x

Well, I'm proud of you both! :)

I was fecked off at only getting 4, but ended up very happy with my embies. And, the good that came out of it was that I found tons of stories about people who only got 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 eggs and went on to have singles and twinnies from it easily! So, don't be too upset, honey! But, I totally understand your frustration. The woman in the bed next to me... Well, she had loads of eggs, but her ovaries were positioned behind her uterus. So, he had to put the needle through the uterine wall every time he collected an egg, which meant that she had to wait several months to use ANY of her eggs while her uterus healed. :( So, it can always be worse!

Great job with 8 embies, Nat! I hope to be a big fan of day 3 transfers in about a week! LOL

Hi All

Teapot glad to hear you are feeling well and sorry the left ovary didn't want to play ball. 2 eggs is still fine though, wait until tomorrow they could be calling you to say that they are top grade embies:hugs:

Nat way to go with 8 embies, do you know when they will be putting them back? Hoping and parying that you both get your BFP's.

I have just come back from EC and like Teapot not too bad just a little sore and tired. They managed to get 13 eggs and DH spermies were all good so just the horrible wait for the call tomorrow morning to see how many fertilize. Hoping and praying that we all get a good result after all of this:hugs:

Brilliant news Carole, well done! Hope you've got your feet up like me!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Don't know what I'd do without you. (crack up probably!)

xxxxxxxxxx

I have been itching to get on the computer today to see how you have all been doing!!!

Nat - Sorry that you are still sore x. 8 is a great number to have fertilised. I cant believe that your clinic is closed sunday to not be able to offer you a 5day transfer!!! I am sure that you will have some great ones though. How many areyou having put back?

Teapot - please dont beat yourself up! I only had 3 collected and with the support of the ladies on here managed to see the positive side. Remember, its the quality that counts at the end of the day. You could have 50 eggs and none of them be any good (I also think you would already look pregnant if you had 50 eggs as your abdomen would surely be huuuuuge!). Just wait for the fertilisation report tomorrow and we will all keep our fingers crossed that they both fertilise. If only one does, then that doesnt matter either - it obviously meant to be the one. Out of our 3, only one fertilised and so I had a day 2 transfer as there was no point in waiting. Keep those positive thoughts xx

Carol - Gald that you dont feel too bad after the egg collection. 13 - wow! its going to a lucky number for you im sure xx. Fingers crossed for a good fertilisation report tomorrow too.

Ladies - we are getting a step closer, keep calm, keep positive and rest well.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

ps. im in a positive mood so trying to make the most of it and share that love xx

Oh my, I feel worried and a little sick reading about all you ladies, EC, awaiting ET and PUPO ladies. Loads and loads of luck ladies. I do hope you all get your :bfp:'s

Teapot sorry to hear it wasn't what you hoped for. On my first cycle I was one of those people who got 24 but they were all terrible quality from the severe ohss. I will be praying for you. xo

Carol hope you are resting well and congrats on the eggs. xo

Natp praying for your little ones to fertilize. xo

Fluffy yippy for feeling PMA. xo

Megg hope you are holding out well during the 2ww. xo

AFM I got my first beta result - 16dpo (13dp3dt) - 240. Another beta tomorrow. xo

Hi All

Teapot glad to hear you are feeling well and sorry the left ovary didn't want to play ball. 2 eggs is still fine though, wait until tomorrow they could be calling you to say that they are top grade embies:hugs:

Nat way to go with 8 embies, do you know when they will be putting them back? Hoping and parying that you both get your BFP's.

I have just come back from EC and like Teapot not too bad just a little sore and tired. They managed to get 13 eggs and DH spermies were all good so just the horrible wait for the call tomorrow morning to see how many fertilize. Hoping and praying that we all get a good result after all of this:hugs:

Aw fab news Hun, can't wait to hear about your fertilisation report. I will have my fingers crossed Hun :) exciting but nerve wracking times hey :)

Hope your resting and the pain isn't to bad :)

Well guys, I'm home from EC. Feel fine, just a bit achey.

Back of the class for me again. They only got TWO. There was no way of getting to my left ovary, so I guess there's a few eggs in there going to waste.
Really frigged off with that. All those drugs for f*ck all.

I know I shouldn't be cranky, 'cos 2 is better than zero. but the lady in the bed one side got 22 & the other side, 20. That was all I needed to hear when I was lying there feeling sorry for myself.

On the plus side, the doctor said they were beauties, so I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Love to all..... I'll be back later. x

Aw Hun big hugs

But you do only need one to get that bundle of joy. My first cycle we ended up with 2 embies and it was enough to get me preggers for a short time. I know how gutted you feel and I have got everything crossed for you Hun. Do they know why they can't get to one ovary?

Keep us updated sweet x

I have been itching to get on the computer today to see how you have all been doing!!!

Nat - Sorry that you are still sore x. 8 is a great number to have fertilised. I cant believe that your clinic is closed sunday to not be able to offer you a 5day transfer!!! I am sure that you will have some great ones though. How many areyou having put back?

Teapot - please dont beat yourself up! I only had 3 collected and with the support of the ladies on here managed to see the positive side. Remember, its the quality that counts at the end of the day. You could have 50 eggs and none of them be any good (I also think you would already look pregnant if you had 50 eggs as your abdomen would surely be huuuuuge!). Just wait for the fertilisation report tomorrow and we will all keep our fingers crossed that they both fertilise. If only one does, then that doesnt matter either - it obviously meant to be the one. Out of our 3, only one fertilised and so I had a day 2 transfer as there was no point in waiting. Keep those positive thoughts xx

Carol - Gald that you dont feel too bad after the egg collection. 13 - wow! its going to a lucky number for you im sure xx. Fingers crossed for a good fertilisation report tomorrow too.

Ladies - we are getting a step closer, keep calm, keep positive and rest well.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

ps. im in a positive mood so trying to make the most of it and share that love xx

Hi Hun

I know I am gutted as I hear day 5 transfers are the best ! I just don't understand why they don't offer me a day 4 then as they are open on Saturday , I may call and ask tomorrow and also check up on my embies. I am having 2 put back in Hun :)

How are you feeling? X

Teapot sorry to hear it wasn't what you hoped for. On my first cycle I was one of those people who got 24 but they were all terrible quality from the severe ohss. I will be praying for you. xo

Carol hope you are resting well and congrats on the eggs. xo

Natp praying for your little ones to fertilize. xo

Fluffy yippy for feeling PMA. xo

Megg hope you are holding out well during the 2ww. xo

AFM I got my first beta result - 16dpo (13dp3dt) - 240. Another beta tomorrow. xo

Ooh! That makes my guess VERY close @ 225! :yipee: CONGRATS, preggo!

I'm holding up pretty well. But, I found out that my 3rd didn't make it to freezing quality. So, my triplets have lost their 3rd. I feel bad for leaving it behind now. But, the letter said not to believe it determines the outcome of my cycle and yada yada yada. I did fairly well with it, but it did spur a fit of tears where I begged my little blasties to keep growing and stay strong and please not to leave me. It was hard to find out that I have no backup plan at all and would have to start over.

I'm praying Megg that you won't even have to think about starting over again.

Thanks, Wallie. Its just staggering to know that there is no chance of a backup. :( I guess I'd rather it didn't freeze than didn't thaw though.

Good morning girls,

Embryologist just called & my eggies got jiggy last night - both fertilised! Yay! :yipee:

She said they'll only put one back & it's tomorrow morning, day 2.

I'm a bit fed up at that. :brat: Feel bad for the one that won't get a chance. I'd been stupidly telling myself that as there was only two, they'd put both back.

...How can I be emotionally attached to my little embies already?

Blue!! Marvellous news on your beta, I'm really pleased for you honey. xx :wohoo::wohoo:

Megg - I hear ya on sending one to the freezer. It's a weird feeling isn't it. :hugs::hugs:

Natp - thanks for your message, my left ovary appears to be hiding behind/tangled up in bowel & other guts & is sitting quite high in my abdomen!
They've only been able to see it on a pelvic scan, so it was too dangerous to try & get to it for EC - they would have pierced my womb or bowel or other stuff. Annoying.

Fluffy - lets hope our little singletons are stubborn little fighters. x

Wallie - not long now chick - thank's for your kind words.

Carole - hope you have good news today

:dust::dust::dust:

Blue that is great news on the beta YAY what a fab way to enter the festive season. Can't wait for you to have your first scan and see the heartbeat.

Megg sorry that your 3rd embie didn't make it but I am willing the 2 little ones inside to hang on tight and result in a BFP:hugs:

Teapot that is fantastic news on fertilization 100% success that has to be a good sign:hugs:

AFM the clinic just called to tell me that 7 of the 13 fertilized and they will be able to grade them tomorrow and then tell me if ET will take place day 3 or 5. Now hoping and praying for the little eggies to grow well in the next 24hrs.

Feeling a little sore still today so plan on taking it easy.

Take care and hoping and praying for good results for you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->