IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Lol thanks hunny I am a stress head aren't I. Think I will be grey by the end of all this lol I'll look more like a granny than a mummy. Thanks again hun x

you're normal hun, we have so much riding on this, it consumes us and rightly so. It's very hard to think that there's nothing we can do to improve or change things you just have to ride with it and it's a bumpy ride that's for sure.

And where there's grey, there's dye ;) xx

Just think Doodar - by having Day 6 blasties transfered - you'll only have 8 day wait, not a 2 week one! (not that it shortens the total "worry" length of time!)

Thanks mummy :thumbup:.

Leilani, wasn't quite sure if that's how it would be. I was wondering about my otd as this is all new to me, I wasn't sure how they worked it out.

Hope everyone is ok, very quiet on here lately. Love to you all x :hugs:

Hey all

Just letting you all know I am ok :) My AF came yesterday so DH and I have had a good grieving session and I'm glad to finish that chapter and accept that it was not meant to be for this cycle..... although we are still sad and have heavy hearts... we are ready to try again... and it could have been much much worse, some ladies have lost their little ones at 20 weeks... that would be awful...

I see the FS on Wednesday and find out what happens next since we have 3 blasties on ice. I wonder if he will let me have two put back because they are frosties. Who knows.... I'll keep you all updated... Has anyone else got their OTD coming up?

Doodar best of luck with your 6 day blasties.. think how strong they will be surviving all that time and ready to attach to mum straight away after six days :)

Aw Kat hunny I have been thinking about you. I'm glad you have taken time to grieve. It helps to get it all out. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Glad your thinking positive though hun and looking at the next step. Good Luck for Wed and fingers crossed they allow you to put two blasts back. :hugs:.

AFM clinic have phoned and I have 6 lovely looking blasts and one still on its way. I really can't believe it. I know I keep saying it and I have probably used those words a hundred times but I really can't. She said they may only put one back but they will decide tomorrow. So ET is scheduled for 8.30 tomorrow morning. I'm so nervous but glad to be getting them back on board where they belong.

Doodar, so fantastic on your blasts!! Kat, it is so great that you have blasties frozen so you don't have to start completely from scratch :)

Kat I am so sorry Hun:hugs:

good luck for tomorrow for ET dodar xx

hope everyone is good, I am unable to get on my laptop at the mo as my Hubby is hogging it as he has all day!

Took my trigger last night ec tomorrow morning at 9! Soooo nervous x

Yomo Good luck for tomorrow hun. Please don't worry about EC you will be fine. If I can do it anyone can coz I'm a total wimp just look how bad I was with the jabs :blush: but I found EC a breeze, honestly hun nothing to it. You'll be away with the fairies. :hugs:

Yomo Good luck for tomorrow hun. Please don't worry about EC you will be fine. If I can do it anyone can coz I'm a total wimp just look how bad I was with the jabs :blush: but I found EC a breeze, honestly hun nothing to it. You'll be away with the fairies. :hugs:

Thanks Hun, that's put me at ease I really appreciate your words.

Fab news about you bet you are so excited!! Just think whilst you are having your et I shall be having ec ha ha xx

Doodar - fantastic news! can't wish for more than that!! :)

Yomo good luck with EC tomorrow, nothing to worry about it's not too bad.

Kat - So sorry the witch arrived, You are so brave, it's good news you've got 3 on ice so least once you're ready you can get cracking :thumbup:

Thanks everyone just sat waiting can't wait to get these eggies out xx

good luck lynsey today hope all goes well xx

Hello Ladies, I am out.... got 8 eggies really pleased with that.

A little sore but I am going to spend the rest of the day on the setee lol xx

Hey girls just popped on quickly while hubby is out, he wont let me off the sofa lol. Just to let you know ET went great. I have 2 blastos onboard and I'm officially in my 2ww yay!!!! Can't believe it lol I said it again I'm gonna have to come up with something else to say lol x

Love to you all. x

Hey girls just popped on quickly while hubby is out, he wont let me off the sofa lol. Just to let you know ET went great. I have 2 blastos onboard and I'm officially in my 2ww yay!!!! Can't believe it lol I said it again I'm gonna have to come up with something else to say lol x

Love to you all. x

Thats great news, you take it easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back