• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Welcome Kat :waves:

Down Regging is what you are doing right now - taking the drugs, which in effect, shut down your ovaries, ready to be stimulated with the next lot of drugs. Lots of ladies down-reg with injectibles, but you're a sniffer - which is just as effective.

Hello Ladies,

I'm back off my holidays, Had such a fab time and I'm all refreshed and chilled and ready to put my all into starting treatment. Received my protocol the day we flew out and I didn't have time to read through everything properly so I was flapping, but i just put it to the back of my mind whilst on holiday and have had a good read through things when I got home and feeling much better about it. So all being well and if AF behaves herself I should be starting first injection around 17th Sept eeeeeek!! not looking forward to that bit.

Hope your all well and I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

I've got a q for anyone who has been through an IVF cycle before, does the downregging (now i know what that means) delay AF for you?

I've got a q for anyone who has been through an IVF cycle before, does the downregging (now i know what that means) delay AF for you?

Hiya KatF

Downregging delayed af for me -I was about a week late x

Hi, all! I am down to 3 days left on bcps (microflare protocal) and then I will start the stims on Monday or Tuesday. Wow! Time is flying.

hi all, i know i am posting on the wrong months thread but i started writing here so i will update.
FRER says:bfp::happydance::happydance: 7dp5dt or 12dpo
My FET was last friday, this is how my week went:
Friday afternoon after transfer - not much to report
Sat night - cramping but not major just enough to feel it
Sunday - went to work in afternoon, got home and basically fainted was all woozy and weird. Then i fell asleep for 5 hours in the afternoon
Monday - feeling really unwell like i am about to get major cold/fever
Tues, wednesday, thursday, friday - soooooooooooo nauseous can barely eat.Wretching all the time. Feeling of pressure on lower abdomen and weird pulling sensation on either side every time i go to sit up or roll over in bed.

I have really much stronger symptoms than last time so i really hope this is a good sign. But i do not have sore boobs at all, like not even a little bit. If anything they look a bit smaller than usual :shrug:

wow, i really really hope that this is going to work out, i going to try staying chilled.

Congrats Gracy - I hope this is the first of amny BFPs for this thread! :dance:

I've got my dates through for this next round:

20 August - Started birth control pills
10 Sept - Last pill
13 September - Start Buserelin
15 September - Start Puregon
20 September - First blood test, followed by daily blood tests
27 September - Egg Colection some time this week!!!

Also they are doing to test for LH on day 6 of stims and maybe I'll need to add a tiny amount of LH (in the form of pregnyl) to help my eggs mature!

Good luck, Leilani!!
It looks like I'm going to have to move to the October thread. :wacko:
I'm doing blood tests this month, so the RE can make a firm decision about my protocol & medications. For now, she's planning a short one -- no bcp, no lupron, moving straight to fsh & other stuff. I'll start right when I start my October period. It moves SO FAST!!! OMG. Just about 14 days from start to EC!! I'm excited & terrified at the same time. Feels like I'm at the top of the rollercoaster, looking down, ready to drop. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Congratulations Gracy!!!

Leilani sounds like you'll be having egg collection the same week as me. I start stimms around 17th Sept. Phoned clinic today to book in for injection training. I am so not looking forward to that. In fact I'm losing sleep over it. Good Luck with your cycle hun.x

Congratulations Gracy! Let us know how the scans go but your symptoms sound good.

I'm still sniffing waiting for AF.... which was due yesterday (I think)? They didn't tell me if my cycle would be 28 days or my usual 31 days so I am not calling it late until Monday. Anyway I get the "feeling" AF is coming any day so not to worry.

If things go to plan EC for me will be around 14th Sept. Whoa I am nervous.

The injections will become second nature hun - I promise. xo

The injections will become second nature hun - I promise. xo

Thanks hunny I really hope so. I'm such a wimp lol have to keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end.

HI Ladies- I was hoping I could join as I will start with my injections on Sept 15. I am BRAND new to all of this and I dont really understand what everyone is talking about, so I will need some help. A little back ground: DH and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years- I have stage II endo. I am American but live in Vietnam- so I really need you support as I have no one here to talk to about this matter. Actually - I feel a bit lucky that happens to be a swiss trained RE here in my City and she has s small clinic with good success rate( I guess she is one of the best in Asia) and 1/10th of the cost. Anyway she is not starting me with BC just Lupron on day 21 or something like that. On my schedule she wrote that ER is on/around OCT 16- does this sound like the right timeline? Well good luck ladies and lets all send thoughts of BFP into the universe.

Hi Ladies,

My meds came yesterday and Omg I am confused!! Hope everyone is well xx

AF arrived today... so its stimming (I think is that right?) from tomorrow... I hope my body does what it is supposed to!! Where is everyone else up to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->