IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Mrs f - hi Hun - I heard by the 3rd time they should start knowing more about your responses and how you body works and get more of an idea what your requirements are so I hope this is true!

I was not expecting that... No... We have a new doctor as the last doofus left (got sacked more like lol) so in past we have only been used to: "no we cant/won't/ain't gonna even if we can"

He said we could follow the previous doc to his new hospital if we want... I said I would rather gouge my eyes out with blunt ended pins.

Mercy good luck tomorrow Hun

Wrighty maybe we will be testing together.

i feel weird about this short protocol at least with the long you phone on day 1 then get a date of when to start but at the moment mine are to be confirmed so its all a guessing game this time. a lady at my hospital who is on the same protocol as me has already had 6 scans. im going to be so tired if i have that many its nearly a six hour round trip for me.

i feel weird about this short protocol at least with the long you phone on day 1 then get a date of when to start but at the moment mine are to be confirmed so its all a guessing game this time. a lady at my hospital who is on the same protocol as me has already had 6 scans. im going to be so tired if i have that many its nearly a six hour round trip for me.

6????? :wacko:

I have been on the short protocol twice now (the first time i got pregnant) and i just call the hospital on CD1 then start taking the stimms and then on CD10 go in for a follie growth scan and then trigger.... although i would prefer more than bloody ONE scan! Bit late by CD10 to change anything really but this time i will be on the short protocol and some of the highest meds so if i dont stimm well enough with them then i dont know what i can do! :hugs:

Ok ladies well with a lot of help from the lovely wrightywales i have now added a list of updates on page 1 of this thread....

loving your list hun much more colourful than mine.

cant you ask to be monitored more closely if the FET doesnt work that is (im praying very hard for you that it does), especially with you being on a higher dose. i was shocked when the lady told me shes had 6 scans and shes still not ready for EC. i know it will be different for me (well i hope). dont you go for a scan before you start stims as thats what i have to do. xx

loving your list hun much more colourful than mine.

cant you ask to be monitored more closely if the FET doesnt work that is (im praying very hard for you that it does), especially with you being on a higher dose. i was shocked when the lady told me shes had 6 scans and shes still not ready for EC. i know it will be different for me (well i hope). dont you go for a scan before you start stims as thats what i have to do. xx

Ha ha... thanks.... i was bored and had some time on my hands (actually a lie i have 3ft of ironing to do but doing the list suited me better! lol)

Then i went to bed for 5 hours.... WTF? I have slept all day and done nowt! Sooooo..... i STILL have 3ft of ironing to do! :dohh:

Well as you know the FET is natural unmedicated so nothing involved in that but one scan but yeah maybe i will ask them about more careful monitoring of the fresh, a good idea. We only ever get one, right after the 10 days of stimming you get a scan and then stop the drugs and a day later the trigger.... dont know what the point is if they never increase your meds, might just as well not have a scan and go straight for the EC. I guess its so if you only have 2 follies you have the chance to cancel... :dohh:

lol ive been a bit lazy today ive only just done the hoovering. you must of needed that sleep hun. i find it hard to sleep in the day.

god its so much different over here i have to go for a scan then start stimming. by the looks of things i then go for a scan every other day apart from weekends then around day 7 i start another drug to stop me ovulating and carry on stimming til everything ready then trigger. im on 2 different drugs that i havent been on before (fostimon and centrotide) so hope i dont get to many side effects. i didnt get many last time so heres hoping for the same xx

lol ive been a bit lazy today ive only just done the hoovering. you must of needed that sleep hun. i find it hard to sleep in the day.

god its so much different over here i have to go for a scan then start stimming. by the looks of things i then go for a scan every other day apart from weekends then around day 7 i start another drug to stop me ovulating and carry on stimming til everything ready then trigger. im on 2 different drugs that i havent been on before (fostimon and centrotide) so hope i dont get to many side effects. i didnt get many last time so heres hoping for the same xx

Flipping heck!!!! i have never known anyone to have so many scans... they dont give you that many when your preggars!!! :haha:

I just call on CD 1 and start the Decapeptyl and i think Gonal F (never took that one before its normally Puregon with the pen) and then on CD 3 introduce Menopur.... la la la until CD 10 then a (useless) scan (lol) and then that very lovely EC but at least this time they will sedate me and if they dont then im gonna ask OH to do it (will take a baseball bat as a back up plan)

Mind you i would rather be monitored more closely than virtually not at all so like you said i think i will ask for a scan inbetween just to see whats happening. I know that i will never been able to stimm more than 12-15 follicles (our hospital counted 11-12 but hospital in Spain counted 15) so at least now i know what im up against! I am never going to be one to get 40 eggs! :haha: BUT it would be nice to say get 10? I would be over the moon with that after only ever getting 6 max.

I feel better for sleeping but now i bet i will be up all night and out of routine and i have to go back to work on Monday! I feel more knackered having had a holiday than i did before.... i alkways thought you were supposed to feel revived and relaxed and rejuvenated after a holiday but i feel like i need another one im so tired! :dohh:

i know. i only had 5 scans when i was on the long protocol. i really do hope i dont have that many but you never know.

im sure you will get more than the 6 you got last time hun. i havent got a clue how many eggs or follies i might get but defo wont get the 23 eggs and 28 follies i had last time lol. will just have to wait and see. see more waiting no wonder i got no patience and i feel like im going a little :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: :haha::haha::haha::haha:

do you know what i think most people feel like that when theyve been on their hols. dont know why i do. its not like id done much lol. at least you got till monday to catch up on your sleep and your 3ft of ironing which has to the thing i hate doing the most out of all the housework xx

Love the front page Sammy!

I started yesterday with the short protocol. It feels good to be starting again!

:kiss:

Love the front page Sammy!

I started yesterday with the short protocol. It feels good to be starting again!

:kiss:

Thanks Spring, wrighty helped me while i was away and started to get things moving! Its the only constructive thing i have done today :haha:

Oooh all systems go for you hun... GOOD LUCK!!!! this will be your month!

I think there are going to be a lot of BFP's on this thread to be honest (i hope im one of them lol)

I have updated your info on the front page chick :hugs:

springflower - great that you've started hun good luck xx

i do have to say i agree with sammy. i feel like this thread is going to very luck for us all :dust::dust: xx

hey girls, good luck with everything.
Just wanted to say I am going to New York tomorrow morning on a girls trip- yeah!! so I will be back in 5 or so days and I will post then.
I am 6dpo so I get to spend the second part of my 2WW in NYC!!

talk soon
hugs,

good luck springflower! Happy jabbing!

britt - have a fab time! WHat an amazing way to spend the 2WW!!!!

heya ladies :thumbup:

i have a good feeling bout this thread too, we HAVE to produce some much deserved bubbas, there is just no alternative i'm afraid [-X

Bugger - hit the wrong button and posted by mistake!!!

i was gonna add:

not much to report this end. Been out for a run with the dog this evening and am going swimming tomorrow - am starting to put on weight after giving up smoking again and i'm feeling really uncomfortable. Last time i did ivf i put on weight, and although i'm not doing a fresh cycle, i just know the hormones are gonna bloat me.

AF is finally in sight - a week today :happydance: anyone else feel like it's been one long month!!!!! itching to get started now!!!!

prob won't get to log on til sat/sun as i'm gigging tomorrow night.

Happy friday ladies, may it be fun and prosperous x x x x :thumbup:

Hey ladies - hope all is well :flower:

Hi Sammy - thanks for adding me to the list - it looks great.

Britt - have a fabulous in New York! I hope it makes the last part of your 2ww go quickly x

WrightyWales - sounds like you've got a mega long drive to your clinic, I hope you don't have to go alone.

I started down regging today :happydance: DH did the first jab this morning, still haven't had confirmation from HR about paid time off for treatment although my manager has told me it will be ok.

One more sleep then its the weekend :happydance: xx

hello ladies

britt - hope you have a lovely time hun xx

MrsF - im same as you hun week to go but really does feel like its going slow cant wait for her to show and i can get started xx

Mrs G - so glad you stalking us hun and i hope you bring us lots of luck. hope you and little lily are well xx

Missmonty - congrats on starting hun. i dont drive so i go by train thats why it takes so long. one return trip is 2 buses 2 taxis and 4 trains but it will be worth it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->