IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Aww, i'm sorry Stacey. I know you must be disappointed.

You are sounding quite positive though. How long a break do you have to have before you can start again?

Sorry this is short girls. just wrote a long post and lost it when connection went!!!

Stacy- Hope ur ok. I am really sorry xx

Hope- Bracelet lovely x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Jab was fine. Been cramping all day so think af will show tomorrow 4 days later than normal. Off to bed so night god bless all xxx

Ow OW!! DH just did my second injection and it really hurt! weird. Maybe I feel pain more on my left side as yesterday it was on my right side! I tried to do it myself but I wimped out! I kept counting down from 3 but my hand wouldn't move! I think it put me off reading in the instructions to do a 'darting motion'! what the flip is a darting motion????! So I told Dh to do it slow but he put it in slow! (which is not what I meant!). xxxx

Ow OW!! DH just did my second injection and it really hurt! weird. Maybe I feel pain more on my left side as yesterday it was on my right side! I tried to do it myself but I wimped out! I kept counting down from 3 but my hand wouldn't move! I think it put me off reading in the instructions to do a 'darting motion'! what the flip is a darting motion????! So I told Dh to do it slow but he put it in slow! (which is not what I meant!). xxxx

That was me last night! the right side has never hurt and the left side was AGONY! My friend said most ppl have a thicker skin on their left side tho so maybe she is right? she has been diabetic for yrs and said she never had a issue with right side and her dd is the same:shrug:
I think out of all these needles that we are bound to get a few horrid ones xxx

Yep, I find the left side will have some sore ones but usually not so bad on the right.

I'm hoping i'm growing some nice follies as I have permanent sore ovaries and ewcm. 3 more sleeps until we know :wohoo:

Hey ladies,

Sorry not been on for a few days, been very busy with the move, but have finally unpacked the netbook :happydance: and getting there slowly but surely.

Stacey I'm so sorry to hear that you are out this time round, your sounding very positive though hun. Hope you get some answers at your apt. Sending big hugs hun :hugs:

ST and AQ My clinic said everyone has one side that hurts more than the other, its just a matter of finding it. I guess both yours are on your left lol, funnily enough I did one jab on the right and one jab on the left tonight and the left side hurt less than the right lol.

AFM I'm 5 stimms down and started cetrotide tonight too, got my first scan on Thursday morning, can't wait to see how many follies we got growing. Touch wood no side effect as yet, only slight bloating but it's fine. No side effects from steroids and no side effects from estrogen!! happy bunny!! Hubby doing a fab job of the jabbing!! bless him.

Love and babydust to you all x

:hi: Trask,hope,tinks,rosa and everyone else, sorry if I missed anyone it's so hard to keep up on here. :hugs:

Hope - I really like that braclet, its lovely and would go with most things :thumbup:

ST - Sorry your jabby hurt tonight. You will have plenty more practice to do it yourself :haha:

Traskey - 3 more sleeps :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

4ever - I really hope you get a follo up appointment soon and can get a plan into place :hugs:

AQ - Glad your jabby tonight went ok, maybe stick to the right or are you meant to alternate but I guess when you are doing 2 a night you would have to use both sides???

Doodar - Good luck with the cetrotide, thats what I have got :thumbup: I hope you get some good news on Thursday and yay for few side effects :kiss:

Right I am off to bed not slept well the last 2 nights :growlmad:

Thanks, I am falling asleep ok but then wake up 3/4 o'clock and my mind just racing so I have been reading for an hour and trying to get back off.

Nite nite girls :kiss:

Hi All--

So I have a question for the frequent fliers. I have just gotten the news that this isn't my month after an IVF cycle. I am wondering what the timeline is like from here. I'm on day 3 of my period now, so I don't think (?) I could start the pill this cycle. Does this mean pill at the beginning of my next period (Oct 15ish) then start shots soon after I'm done taking them (First week of Novemberish) for a mid-late November ER & ET? Any experience with this? I'll find out Thursday, but just thinking a little.

I am okay with waiting, though I would love to jump back in :p
Thanks for any feedback-
Stacy

Hi Stacey I'm not sure if every clinic is different but mine like you to wait until you had one normal AF, they wouldnt class this bleed as normal so next months will be normal AF and then you can start the month after that. Hope that makes sense. I am truly sorry it didn't work out for you this time round, I know how heartbreaking it can be :hugs: the waiting is the worst part especially when you just want to get going again.x

Stacy - :hugs: I'm so sorry honey. Are you going to get started straight away or wait a little while? I was reading a thread on my clinic's forum where one girl got started the very next cycle - and got her bfp second time around! GL. (Edit - I see you asked a question about that yourself! I hope you can get started ASAP if that's what you want) :dust:

AQ - grr I hate it when you lose your thoughts like that! Hope the with shows her face - I keep forgetting that she needs to visit before we can start stimmimg :lol:

ST - ouch - I think I'll have a mental block if I try to stab myself - I just think it's got to be easier doing it to someone else due to the direction of the needle. Kinda like the way it's much easier for someone else to blow-dry your hair :lol: (Mental note that the right side of my tummy will become DH's dart board!)

Do we need to inject in both sides so that both ovaries get some juice - or just to avoid getting sore spots/bruises (Oh I hope that isn't a really stupid question)

Hello Doodar - glad to see your typeface around here again - and lucky you for no side effects! :wave:

Tink - I've been waking up around 3/3.30 the past couple of night too - how strange! I think I'm more anxious about this stuff that my awake mind will admit. Anxiety usually messes with my sleep - I'll have to fess up to my hypo lady tomorrow!

AFM - just did my first sniff - and really not sure if anything actually went up my nose! I did the test stay first and the stuff shot up like 3 feet - then I put it in my nostril and didn't feel or taste a thing. It says to tip your head forward while sniffing but I felt like I should have tipped it back or it'll just run out my nose… hmm… I also found it really hard to get my fingers round the top to push it down - while also fitting it in my nostril :lol: Hopefully my noon dose will be better.

I accept the gift of life within myself

Morning girls.

Traskey- Hope you are growing some lovely follies! x

Tinks- Not long now till u get started eh? x

Hope- Well done on starting dr. Hope the sniffer works out out ok for you. In answer to your question, the meds we inject just go into our blood stream not direct to ovaries so the only reason why we alternate sides is to prevent bruises and soreness in the same area ;-) x

Doodar- Glad no side effects for you! your nearly there! x

Stacy- Hope u are ok today x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Its day 9 of dr today! cant believe hw fast it is going now! iv had a good nights sleep an im exhausted today tho :-( xxx

Stacey-My clinic said you have to take the pill for min 2 weeks and be off it for a week before starting if that's any help!xxxx

092.jpg

right ladies i hope this works lol

soo this is my turtle belly bar that came today :happydance:

lets hope it helps :thumbup:

xx

btw ignore the bloating :haha: im feeling a bit of a chunk, af's due and she hasnt turned up :growlmad:

Hi to all, hope everyones having a good day

Thats very pretty Princess....lets hope that it does....fingers crossed.....bloat...what bloat... wish mine looked like that on a good day..... feeling belly envy....lol xx

Hello Doodar hope it all went smoothly...

Sorry your still feeling so tired AQ i know how your feeling though...dont think ive stopped yawning all day...

Hope, im quite sure it went where it was supposed to...lol... at least it didnt taste bad...lol

Tinks i hope you manage to get lots of sleep tonight and feel more refreshed tomorrow

Trask, 3 more sleeps..!! how marvellous.....xxxx

Stacey you are full of PMA that is so lovely....xxx

AFM nothing going on really apart from i found a little blue elephant pendant in my jewellery box i havent worn for years and am now wearing it....i love elephants...lol

lou

Princess loving that belly bar. And I too had to look twice and said bloat what bloat?

Sniffing at work was a bit of a challenge today, had to keep clock watching so I could nip off to the bathroom! Gonna get a bit tedious as the days go on so maybe a one a day jab is better! Still not sure I'm snifffing properly but maybe I just can't feel it going up my nose :lol:

Hello to everyone else. Short post as I'm not on my computer :)

Oh, finally got some time again. Successful ET :happydance: 2 beautiful 8-celled embryos :cloud9: Bedrest for a few days and some serious visualization of embies getting nice and cozy and setting up their new home in my uterus :)

Pretty darn uncomfortable with a distended left ovary and belly. Things should settle down in about a week. Testing in about 10 days!!

yay hypns, keep visualising and loads of good luck and fingers crossed for 10 days :thumbup:

xx

Hpyn4life that is fantastic and 2 embryos as well! brilliant news!!! xxx

princess-love the belly bar :)
and no bloat that I can see!xxxxxxxxxxx

Loopylew -blue is a good fertility colour as well as orange (apparently-read it online) so your elephant is double lucky!x

Hope-that does sound tricky having to time the sniffs at work! I would never be able to time accurately at work as I can't just walk out a lesson! even if I need the loo i have to hold in! -and im needing the loo constantly as trying to drink loads of water now on stimms!x

Hi doodar!

Trask-when is next scan?

AQ-is tooth all better now? yay for day 9, how many days left? you doing 2 week DR?x

Hello Tinks, Rosa, 4everyoung, delly, and the rest of the gang!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"