IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

Congrats Oneday! That is really good news, have a healthy and happy 8 months and change!

You really don't know til you see the scan , would you like twins ? I would but i think it would be a nightmare lol my DH has twin brothers who were 6 when we met but are 20 in a couple weeks they were great when they were younger so mischievous. Just think with Dylan and twin boys i would go mental i need i girl! lol.
I am confused about your scan cause if its 7 week since your ET you would be nearly 9 weeks pregnant. They can get a HB from 6 weeks i would price up a private , my clinic charge £130 but i just found somewhere else charging £85 whereabouts are you peartree?
We'd love twins, but I'll be ecstatic with one too. :)

Sorry, got confused... what I mean is, I will be 7w1d - 5w1d since EC. :dohh: Lol. I'd imagine a madhouse with 3 boys!

I'm in Wiltshire. There is a private hospital just 10 mins drive from me, so I'll call up on Tue to check prices.

Hayz - not sure when it feels real! I think it's because we've been waiting for so long, we don't know how to process it once it happens!

MissAma - how are you feeling hun? I don't know about antagonist protocol, but as they say, it focuses on quality. I'm sure the lead follie won't release on its own. I'm under the impression that is what the downreg medication is for - to keep them from releasing the egg, and then the trigger to make it release.

Awww bless Peartree you read my diary, thanks for keeping an eye on me.

I've calmed down since, que serra, serra and things can change till Tuesday when I have another scan and at the end of the day I have to trust that my lining is exceptional now, some women get 7 at ET, mine will surely grow even more and provide a lovely cushion if we are fortunate enough to bring any embie to ET.

Sadly the ill effects are in full swing though. The muscle pain is allllll over, my tummy is seriously huge and round and hard and to be fair I am constipated like mad and trying desperately to up my fiber intake and I am not feeling tip top at all.

I feel strange posting in here, feels more like a pregnancy thread -which is great! love reading how you actually feel, no one seems to talk about that once they get it!- :)

Morning all!

Well I had a horrible night last night - spent all evening throwing up had had horrible diarhoea - sorry way TMI.

Still feel a bit ropey this morning.

On the plus side, I did a cheap tesco test this morning and it was a definite positive, which has set my mind at rest because I started really worrying again yesterday that maybe it was the trigger shot.

I will probably wait now until my official test day to test again and call the clinic.

MissA - I'm sure all will be fine. When my dads wife had ivf, she got 5 eggs, only two fertilised. She had a two day transfer and they are my little bro and sis. You don't need loads of eggs to make this work. But you may well have a few more follies by tuesday anyway.

Peartree - have your AF type pains gone yet? Also, when are you going to start telling people you are pg?

Oneday - hope you're ok today and enjoying your :bfp: !!

Xx

Hayz - hope you feeling better , i had 2 bouts of diarrhoea yesterday i blamed it on the progesterone. I might test again later in the week just to check the line is getting darker.

MissA- as hayz says you only need 1 good egg :hugs: I only had 1 scan and they predicted 6 good follies on the left and 2 on the right , i ended up with a lot more on the day and 11 eggs.So try not to worry to much and focus on them growing. I keep thinking about what i heard someone say on here
"If you can see it in your head you can hold it in your hands"

Peartree- how are you doing

Annmc - hope you ok not seen you about x

oneday im here lol just wish tues was here n my lining under 5 so i can start injections i hate waiting about, hope u ok x

Annmc good luck with your lining tomorrow fingers crossed you can start stimming x

Ann - wishing you the best of luck for your scan tomorrow - I hope that your lining's gonna be nice and thin. Not long to go now!

Hayz, I'm fine. Backache is still here. Cramping - I actually can't tell now whether it's AF like cramps or constipation cramps. :blush: We won't tell immediate family until after our first scan, and then everyone else after 12 weeks. You?

Oneday - I'm good, how are you?

MissAma - I know we're definite NMA-ers, but I'm going to be sending you some positive vibes, for tomorrow and beyond. I can't even begin to imagine how hard journeying into the unknown is. I wish you and Viking all the best, and that you will be PUPO in not too long. :hugs:

How long until you guys poas to get your BFP?! Not even started treatment yet but already wondering how long I will last until I test!!!

Hey girls, havent been on for a while. Wow, great news all around! Congrats on all the BFPs. Hope you are all doing well and good luck with the pregnancies!

How's everyone? All you BFP's have gone quiet! hehe hope you're all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->