IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

I wonder why I have the provera, maybe that ensure AF turns up on time?

I'm going to be on 150 gonal f - is that what you were on? how did you find it?

Thanks! :) xxx

I wonder why I have the provera, maybe that ensure AF turns up on time?

I'm going to be on 150 gonal f - is that what you were on? how did you find it?

Thanks! :) xxx

I was on gonal-f 150 and found it fine. I over responded and got loads of follies and ended up with some pain with that. But then they reduced my dose and I was ok.

Oneday - I think you'll b fine. You've heard Peartree, she still feels like AF is on its way and she is preggers! We will be test buddies, I need you! Xx

I have just been out for a bite to eat with a friend. In one way it was good because she doesn't know about us ttc and she doesn't want kids herself so there was no babytalk and at times I actually forgot about it all! But then I get worried, because apart from feeling exhausted, I felt so totally normal. No twinges, nothing.

Hayz your making me :cry: :hugs:

Mummyiwannabe - My amh was poor so the put me on 450 then this came down rapily as my levels were high.

Oh my god, I just went to the toilet and when I wiped, I think there was a tiny dot of pink on the tissue. As I noticed it, I dropped it in the toilet but I'm 99.9% sure it was there and now I have slight cramps.

I wiped again straight afterwards and there was nothing but now I'm really scared. It's only 10 days after egg collection and 5 after transfer. Surely it can't be over now.

I'm so scared and upset now.

It could be implantation maybe. Then the cramps could have developed because you're paranoid now that it's all over. The mind is a powerful thing! I only have to put a tampon in and I reckon I get cramps instantly!

If it was a dot then I'm sure that's fine and if it were your AF which is too early I'm sure then if you wiped again there would be more, maybe not a lot but certainly more.

Also I thought I saw a tiny pink dot once on toilet paper and it was actually in the toilet paper and was nothing to do with me!

Try not to fret hayz I'm sure all is OK :) xxx

Hayz hun calm down as mummywannabe said it could well be implantation plus alot has gone on up there with the ec and they did tell us that we could we still get some bleeding and be pregnant. However i do know how you feel and would probably feel the same as we have so much invested in this. I still have the back ache and am on knicker watch lol. Hang on in there x

Thanks, sorry, I'm working from home today so here by myself and got myself panicked.

Well I am on knicker watch with you from now! I still have AF type cramps - they're not bad, but they're there. I've been googling like crazy and it does sound like if I did see a pink spot of blood, thats more likely to be implantation than anything. I really hope so, I wasn't planning on knicker watch until at least Monday!!!!

I will definitely not be waiting until Thursday to test now!! x

Been out of the loop a few days now - bloody snow meant no electricity!!

Woohoo Peartree - wonderful news, big congrats to you!!

Hayz - my spotting was not pink but rather brown/sludgy coloured for my BFN so i wouldnt worry too much. Im sure that sounds like implantation so hopefully good news coming your way!! Thinking about you and hoping nothing more appears!

try and not panic about what might arrive, just try and focus on what's there which is no blood :) xxx

N Ireland - snows all gone now but electricity at home still off but at least its on here at work!!

It's so mad that you have had snow, it's supposed to be Spring! Hope your electricity comes back on at home soon. :hugs:

I thought spring was here too - it was up till now! The novelty of being able to boil a kettle! Hang in there hayz you will be fine!

Mummy when to you start jabs?

Oneday, how are you doing?

try and not panic about what might arrive, just try and focus on what's there which is no blood :) xxx

Thanks MummyIwanabe - I'm going to calm down and assume all is ok at the moment. Peartree had AF cramps and they were followed by a :bfp: so I'm trying to keep positive - for now!

xx

Mummy - I was on Provera too, to bring on bleeding as my cycles can get a bit unpredictable and they needed me to bleed by a certain date, to meet their EC and ET dates.

Hayz - please don't worry. I had a bit of pink/slightly brownish mucus on 11 days past EC, but like you, nothing before or afterwards. I thought it might have been from the :sex: with DH the day before. I couldn't help it, was feeling super naughty and I was convinced that it was all over for us cos of the AF cramps, that I thought "what the hell". :blush: Looking back now, it *might* have been implantation bleeding, cos I felt the really sharp pain the night before.

I had my blood test today - so am finally convinced it's not the trigger now. Beta was 186. I'm not sure how that sits in the big scheme of things for 15DPO, will Google later tonight!

Mummy - I was on Provera too, to bring on bleeding as my cycles can get a bit unpredictable and they needed me to bleed by a certain date, to meet their EC and ET dates.

Hayz - please don't worry. I had a bit of pink/slightly brownish mucus on 11 days past EC, but like you, nothing before or afterwards. I thought it might have been from the :sex: with DH the day before. I couldn't help it, was feeling super naughty and I was convinced that it was all over for us cos of the AF cramps, that I thought "what the hell". :blush: Looking back now, it *might* have been implantation bleeding, cos I felt the really sharp pain the night before.

I had my blood test today - so am finally convinced it's not the trigger now. Beta was 186. I'm not sure how that sits in the big scheme of things for 15DPO, will Google later tonight!

Thanks Peartree - that makes me feel better. I've still had nothing else and I just have a few cramps now but they've died down.

Great news about your blood test!! I have no idea about betas at all! Congratulations again. It's fantastic. Have they told you when they will scan you?

I have my first scan in 3 weeks, so when I'm 7 weeks. Can't wait. I don't think I can relax til then, and then breathe a sigh of relief at the 12 week scan.

Good luck Hayz! I'm sure it's a BFP coming your way. Your little blastie looks absolutely fantastic! The wait is horrible. I didn't think I'd be one to obsess since I never took tests while I was TTC, but towards the latter part of the 2WW, I was going crazy.

Thanks Peartree I wondered why provera was used but thought perhaps it was something to do with AF. Congrats on your beta results!!

hayz - glad you've had no more bleeding, enjoy the bank hol weekend :) xx

Ok, now I am confused. I was bored and fed up so for some reason, even though I hadn't been planning to test for ages, I had two clearblue digi tests so decided I would use one. I knew it would probably be negative, but I figured I wouldn't be upset as its so early.

It said 'pregnant. 1-2'

I'm going to test again in a couple of days, but what do you think? My trigger shot was 5000 Pregnyl and that was on 20th march.

Is this likely to be a false positive? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->