IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

I don't think so Hayz, I think it's the real thing babe. The trigger shot leaves the body at a rate of 1000 to 1500 per day so it would have been long out!

Let me just be one of the first to congratulate you lovely, long deserved and waited for!

Ok, now I am confused. I was bored and fed up so for some reason, even though I hadn't been planning to test for ages, I had two clearblue digi tests so decided I would use one. I knew it would probably be negative, but I figured I wouldn't be upset as its so early.

It said 'pregnant. 1-2'

I'm going to test again in a couple of days, but what do you think? My trigger shot was 5000 Pregnyl and that was on 20th march.

Is this likely to be a false positive? Xx

Congratulations Hun your definately pregnant . Woo Hoo :happydance:
The hcg shot takes about 5 days to leave your system plus i had mine at the same time and tested negative on tuesday. I think the cb digi are more likely to say negative when you are pregnant than the other way round iyswim and it wasn't even your first morning wee. What does your hubby think? I bet he is over the moon x
I'm going to be testing in the morning i really hope i will be joining you x

I hope you're right! I think I'm going to test again on sunday to put my mind at rest.

Good luck with testing tomorrow!! Really hope you get your :bfp: :hugs: Will be fantastic to be pregnancy buddies and we'll have the same due date!

Hubby is so happy, he's much less cautious than me! He's popped out to get us fish and chips! I'm shattered so a night in is perfect.

OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely not the trigger if only 5000 dose. CONGRATULATIONS Hayz!!! :yipee:

Good luck for the test tomorrow Oneday - looking forward to all of us being in 1st tri together! :flower:

congrats!!! thats so amazin! and that its shown up so early!! horray!! xx

Well guys I've done test and there is a line but it's only faint. I'll try posting a pic later. Don't really want to say it's a bfp and it's early days but definately a good sign I hope the twins are hanging on tight in there. Think I'm going to treat myself to a cb digi later for tomorrow x

:happydance: A line is a line - especially if you've tested before for trigger and it was a negative! Oh, I'm so happy for you! It's been a good week on this March thread. :hugs:

Awe thanks peartree , we have some good sucesses on this thread. When will you get your first scan ? Can't even phone my clinic until there test day a week today x

The scan is on 22nd April - 19 days and counting. It can't come soon enough! I don't think I will be able to believe it until I see a heartbeat.

How many weeks will you be then? My clinic scan 3 weeks after the test date but I'm going to push for one earlier with my history hopefully 6 weeks. I could try the nhs but my consultant has left so not sure who I am under x

It will be 7 weeks and 1 day since EC then.

DH feels that it's almost like we've been left to it now, but I told him that 7 weeks would be when there would be a definite heartbeat. Uuming and ahhing about going for a private one the week before, but not convinced that it's necessary as it would only be a week until the 7 week one. Although, I've realised how long a week is, having just survived the 2ww!

Oneday, that's fantastic!! OMG I have been waking up loads through the night as I'm just so excited. I'm still trying to be cautious until I test again tomorrow or monday.

Hayz it's hard to get your head around it and really believe it I keep looking a the test omg I dreamed this but never really believed it I just hope it doesn't get taken away from me as it will be to hard to take x

OMG I have been waking up loads through the night as I'm just so excited. I'm still trying to be cautious until I test again tomorrow or monday.
LOL! I have that too! I wonder if that's why I'm so blimmin' tired during the day. :rofl:

I'll be turning in my sleep, and then *ping* I'll think to myself, "IT WAS POSITIVE!!!" and make myself very awake as I get that rush of adrenaline. :dohh:

I'm still trying to be cautious and not hope to much, but it's so hard not to think about the future... how to paint the nursery... how the baby/ies would be one year from now...

Scary, but exciting. :flower:

Peartree how much is the private one? I wouldn't bother to be honest I would save the money for a 3d scan later on. 7 weeks on the nhs is good. I hope my clinic will give me one earlier as when the test I will be nearly 5 weeks so 3 weeks on would be 8 weeks I can't wait that long and that is private ! I might get one sooner on the nhs hopefully 6 weeks. Do you think yours might be twins ?

I think no more than £150. I haven't checked, but my friend went for a private nuchal scan and it was around that, so a 7 week scan shouldn't be any more than that. I don't think I'll get one on NHS between 7 and 12 weeks though, so thinking maybe we can use the money for one at 10 weeks or something, just to reassure ourselves (if we make it that far).

I have a feeling that it might not be twins:

1) They were only 2 day embies, so chance of both taking is not that high.

2) I described a sharp pain which Dilek mentioned is a good sign, so I take it was implantation, and I only felt one, on one side.

3) My beta level was fairly standard at 186, 15DPO. I've read of much higher ones, and I know high isn't an indicator of twins, but low probably means it's a singleton? :shrug:

However, DH is convinced it's going to be twin boys...cos we'd always joked that our house would be trashed if we had twin boys. :rofl:

You really don't know til you see the scan , would you like twins ? I would but i think it would be a nightmare lol my DH has twin brothers who were 6 when we met but are 20 in a couple weeks they were great when they were younger so mischievous. Just think with Dylan and twin boys i would go mental i need i girl! lol.
I am confused about your scan cause if its 7 week since your ET you would be nearly 9 weeks pregnant. They can get a HB from 6 weeks i would price up a private , my clinic charge £130 but i just found somewhere else charging £85 whereabouts are you peartree?

Oneday, how are you feeling today. I'm still a bit uncomfortable and have a stomach ache. I'm off to buy a couple more tests later. This all just feels surreal at the moment. I wonder when it will feel real!

wow congrats oneday! Such good news! How many days did you wait until you tested? I've not started treatment yet but all these BFP's is really encouraging! I feel nervous sat here wondering whether I might be lucky like all you girlies!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->