IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Thank you! I hope you find more people to support you. I am sure as the time gets closer there will be more. Good luck to you too!

Thanks Karen, lots of luck with your IUI and i hope u wont need IVF but if you do come back and join us :) xxx

Thanks Wanabe :) find it hard to believe im the only woman on this site is will be starting IVF in the new year?! haha xxx

Maybe they just don't have dates yet I know if this cycle doesn't wok of me I will be doing another cycle around that time :hugs: I hope someone comes long soon :hugs:

Really hope you don't join this thread properly. For all the right reasons ;-) xxx

Hiya im hopefullu going to be starting an IVF cycle in January 2013 (wow that sounds so far away :S)

I have just booked today our consulation appt for November then I guess we just go from there really, the consultants secretary said that with it been private we can pretty much start a cyce the following month AF cycles permitting x

Hi Rosie and welcome! sooo glad to have someone else in here with me! haha.
Was your ds conceived via IVF? :) Lots of luck and keep us updated xxx

Hi Rosie and welcome! sooo glad to have someone else in here with me! haha.
Was your ds conceived via IVF? :) Lots of luck and keep us updated xxx

Just the 2 of us so far hey!!!

Yes DD was an IVF baby but we got thatt cycle on the NHS we always said we wouldnt do it again but the broodiness has gotten to us both so we have set ourselves a limit of 2 goes,

have you got dates for yourself yet? x

Aww that is great that IVF worked for you and gave you your DD :) lets hope the next cycle works too and gives her a brother or sister :)
Not got dates yet as my cycles are not that regular but seeing as we will be paying for our next cycle we can start as soon as we have saved enough which should be end of Jan/start of feb. Praying it works for us this time around as its our last chance. No way could we afford another £6000 unless we won money and that's unlikely so everything is resting on this next cycle for us. I think this year has gone so fast that it will soon be the new year and we will be starting :) xxx

Aww that is great that IVF worked for you and gave you your DD :) lets hope the next cycle works too and gives her a brother or sister :)
Not got dates yet as my cycles are not that regular but seeing as we will be paying for our next cycle we can start as soon as we have saved enough which should be end of Jan/start of feb. Praying it works for us this time around as its our last chance. No way could we afford another £6000 unless we won money and that's unlikely so everything is resting on this next cycle for us. I think this year has gone so fast that it will soon be the new year and we will be starting :) xxx

yes will be amazing to give her a brother or sister although i think she would prefer a brother shes much more loving to little boys than little girls!

I have everything crossed for you and hope you get the BFP you deserve infertility is the worst thing in the world, i was saying to DH that November will be here before we know it and it will soon be the new year its just so expensive which is why weve set a limit of 2 goes otherwise it will start to effect what we can put away for DD and thats not fair on her,

x

Rosie- I know what you mean. This will be the last cycle for us as we just don't earn enough to cover daily expenses and bills plus IVF sadly so if its another fail we will have to start accepting its going to be a child free life for us. I pray it doesnt come to that but who knows. Yes the new year will soon be here x

Wanabe- Thank you :) hows things with you? x

:hugs: I really hope you don't have to accept a child free life :cry: :cry: that makes me very sad :cry:

I'm ok started stimming today.

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?

Quick bit about me; I'm 41, dh is 44, been ttc no1 for 6 years. Tried just about everything, including 3 IVFs and still waiting! The last IVF was donor egg in the Czech Republic and planning to go back in January for another go. It's so much cheaper than the UK and the clinics are brill.

Good luck ladies, babydust to us all!

Welcome Ellie :) lovely to have you with us and i am so sorry for you losses. I truly hope you get your miracle in the new year too. xxx

Wannabe- Good luck with stimming and keep us updated! x

Rosie- Hope all is good with you x

I am going to start a list of us on the 2nd page soon and hope to see lots more 2013 IVF'ers in here soon and lots of luck to us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->