IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hello ladies, how are we all doing? :)
Almost half way through this month so soon be Nov, then xmas then the new year an then ..... our cycles start! whoop whoop! xxx

Hi everyone..

Just dropping in to say hello.. Hope u all keeping well. Tomorrow is mid october *super excited*

Take care

Hiya all!

Doing well AF just finished! Cant believe we are half way through october already only a month till consultation! Its our wedding anniversary today cant believe its been 6 years!

hey ladies wondering if i could join here i too will be starting my ivf in jan !! am so excited and yeah i cant believe oct is almost done with woo hoo :dance:

Hi ladies :) well we are almost in Nov so soon be starting treatment :)

pcct- Welcome to our lil group and lots of luck :) is this your 1st cycle? x

AFM- Had letter from PCT saying we have the right to re-appeal but as there is no new information then they want to stress the patient should have no expectation of the decision being changed so we are pretty much wasting our time and its scary to think that our next cycle is our last... feels very final xxx

Hey thanks :) yeah this will be our first cycle am going to be doing egg share! :)

Well i hope you are 1st time lucky :)

This will be our 3rd IVF cycle but 1st with ICSI xxx

Hi ladies,

1st page now has the updated list so we all know where we are up to :) hoping to see lots of BFPS next to our names in 2013! GOOD LUCK all and anyone reading who is starting treatment in Jan/Feb please join us for support and PMA xxx

Thank you so much :) wishing u lots of luck for ur next cycle what month are u starting ?

Thank you :) we will be starting our 3rd cycle in Feb and just hoping and praying it works as the fails are so, so hard to take and I'm not getting any younger. Lets hope this time next year we are all either mummies or ready to drop :) xxx

Yeah I just can't imagine it!! Will be nice for all of us to get our bumps :)

hey ladies wondering if i could join here i too will be starting my ivf in jan !! am so excited and yeah i cant believe oct is almost done with woo hoo :dance:

hiya :flower: another member to the group!!!:flower: when do you go for your appt?

cant believe october is nearly over already only 3 half weeks till consultation appt :happydance:

Hey thanks :) glad to have joined this thread :) my next appt is for councilor appt

Rosie- I know! where has this month gone? well this year actually! sped by.
I don't mind fast forward to being pregnant but then want time to slow the hell down as its getting scary! lol. xxx

Hi wannabe how's things? Hope ur doing ok been thinking about u :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I'm getting there it just feels like all I have done Wait wait wait and then all the action happened with doing the ivf and now I'm back to more waiting again by the time we do the next cycle it will have been a year since m last surgery when I was referred for ivf so in a year I'm no further on again and I'm getting nervous about Christmas BC the last 3 Christmases I have been praying that the next one will be a special one both of my surgeries have been a coup, of weeks after Christmas so it seems to be a time of year fr more waiting ugh

How are you? Were are you up to? Xx

Hi Ladies - Can i Join??
I think i will be starting in IVF or ICSI in Jan/feb. We just had our patient information evening tonight, we go for blood tests in a few weeks and then hopefully our consultation which should give us the go ahead to start!
I'm 30, DH is 32.
I have a low AMH of 9.something. DH has a low sperm count, although he has only ever had one test so i am hoping we have enough improvement so that we can do IVF as oppose to ICSI. I just would feel better if nature had some involvement in the process of you get what i mean?

Hi

I will be starting my 5th cycle in Jan or Feb. we are looking at going to Belgium for treatment as we have fertilization problems and they do an activation procedure. I know Africa and lovetoeatcake from another thread. x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->