IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well x
Congrats Susie,fab news hun! Take it easy Xx
Laura,how ru hun? X
Africa,not long till dr now! Woopwoop! x
Hope everyone else is doing well with their treatment x

Afm - appointment went well on Friday,having lots of test during the next months at the spire hospital liverpool,there is still hope! They don't want me to leave it too long before going for it again. I won't give up on my dream.Xx

Really glad your appointment went well. Never let go of your dream and remember miracles do happen :hugs: xx

glad to hear everyone is doing well can i ask a q did anyone ever get constipated on dr i know its a b it tmi but did it hurt to push im on day 5 of dr now and im getting constipated xx

Hi ladies.

Del- I am LOVING the pma! you will be starting again in no time x

Susie- Ooh bet you are counting down the days to find out! how exciting! x

Babies- Wont be long intill you start too x

Babydust- Seems a bit unfair that others can start and you were told no... maybe to do with dating? as maybe they had too many that wk you would of been due EC etc? i would call them to put your mind at rest x

Babydust- Seems a bit unfair that others can start and you were told no... maybe to do with dating? as maybe they had too many that wk you would of been due EC etc? i would call them to put your mind at rest x

I did give them a call just to ask if they had any cancllations and if they could fit me in. They still said no and i think it is because they have drugs training for a certain number of people and the 9th is full the next one is on 27th. Correct me if im wrong but i am assuming Caveh does not need the training hence the reason she can start this month. Well thats what i am telling myself. :shrug: Iv got a busy 2 weeks ahead of me with the return of students next week so im sure it will fly by.

Hi babydust

just to put your mind at rest i have had my training when i had my last cycle like you said. also i also think it depends on when your period comes and how many other people fall on the same day as you.
when do you start actually down regulating?

xx

Laura-thanks for info. i'll go and hunt for some at the weekend.
just looked at health rack online. did you take the fresh royal jelly capsules? xx

glad to hear everyone is doing well can i ask a q did anyone ever get constipated on dr i know its a b it tmi but did it hurt to push im on day 5 of dr now and im getting constipated xx

I didn't get that but everyone reacts differently. If you are having pain I would ring them to put your mind at rest! Hope all is ok :hugs: x

thaks susi ot ha sall calmed down now i feel a bit beeter now its just mainly tierdness sore boobs and headaches im on day 6 of dr xx how r u x

hi africa i never found out what i am having, wanted to keep it a suprise. weve chosen Jorja for a girl and Riley for a boy, wont be long before we get to meet him/her. how u getting on now? x

Hi all

Good luck to all those on their IVF rounds - seems to be a hive of activity!

Well hooray my BMI is now 29!! So in 3 weeks I've lost 1stone and 1lb but got my by hycosy scan next week and consultant appt the week after so going to carry on til then. If I can lose another 6lb I will have a BMI of 28. Does anyone know if they weight you at all your appts or is it a case of get to the BMI so you can get help? Not that I plan to put weight on but sure with the hormones weight gain will happen as side effect? Anyone know?

Baby dust to you all and lots of luck xx

Laura-thanks for info. i'll go and hunt for some at the weekend.
just looked at health rack online. did you take the fresh royal jelly capsules? xx

yeah hun fresh royal jelly capsules xx

Hi girls - just thought I'd pop on and say hi!

DR going ok - am still waking up in the night, sweating (!) and I have had a couple of crying outbursts! It's started to hurt a bit more too, not sure if that's due to slight bruising.

Fingers crossed baseline scan is good on Tuesday!

Kazzaallen - not had any constipation so far, just kep drinking I guess!

Africaqueen - not long now!!!!

Laura, Susie - hope all FOUR of you are doing well! xxx

Hi all

Good luck to all those on their IVF rounds - seems to be a hive of activity!

Well hooray my BMI is now 29!! So in 3 weeks I've lost 1stone and 1lb but got my by hycosy scan next week and consultant appt the week after so going to carry on til then. If I can lose another 6lb I will have a BMI of 28. Does anyone know if they weight you at all your appts or is it a case of get to the BMI so you can get help? Not that I plan to put weight on but sure with the hormones weight gain will happen as side effect? Anyone know?

Baby dust to you all and lots of luck xx

hi hun, u shud be ok, i never put weight on thru my cycles and only got weighed twice thru it all! once when i had my app wiv dr lewis jones and again just b4 my EC procedure just so they knew how much sedative to give me for it. im sure u will be fine just stick to what ur doing hun and a massive congrats on losin weight hunny xxx

Hi girls - just thought I'd pop on and say hi!

DR going ok - am still waking up in the night, sweating (!) and I have had a couple of crying outbursts! It's started to hurt a bit more too, not sure if that's due to slight bruising.

Fingers crossed baseline scan is good on Tuesday!

Kazzaallen - not had any constipation so far, just kep drinking I guess!

Africaqueen - not long now!!!!

Laura, Susie - hope all FOUR of you are doing well! xxx

thanks hunnie im a little sore aswell i know how you feell xx

Hi girls :)

Foxey- Ooh i love those names you have picked out :) not long till you meet your bundle of joy now! you must be so excited. I am ok as can be with all the sadness but trying to think positive as regards this cycle so its the focus i need x

Jane- Glad you are doing ok with dr. Night sweats not much fun but worth it in the end eh? please god. Yep not long for me now! cant wait x

MrsE-Well done on your weight loss. I lost 4 stones for this cycle but have gained a few lbs with comfort eating the past few wks as missed my mum so much so i hope they dont weigh me tomorrow at needles appt... i was weighed at cons appt and my BMI was just under 30 then x

Kazza- Hope all is well with you x

Laura- I have added you to our LWH fb group as its completely private and all the girls from my other thread are on there too :)

****LINK REMINDER****

Just to let you ladies know that the next link meeting is at the hewitt centre on wed 14th sep. This mths discussion will be focused on the emotional impact of IVF and ways of dealing with it all the best we can. After the talk we all have chance to have a chat and its a nice supportive group so all welcome. Starts at 6pm x

Well its my needles appt at 9am tomorrow so off to get a bath now an then bed as up early. I start dr on tuesday 13th :) xxx

Hi girls :)

Foxey- Ooh i love those names you have picked out :) not long till you meet your bundle of joy now! you must be so excited. I am ok as can be with all the sadness but trying to think positive as regards this cycle so its the focus i need x

Jane- Glad you are doing ok with dr. Night sweats not much fun but worth it in the end eh? please god. Yep not long for me now! cant wait x

MrsE-Well done on your weight loss. I lost 4 stones for this cycle but have gained a few lbs with comfort eating the past few wks as missed my mum so much so i hope they dont weigh me tomorrow at needles appt... i was weighed at cons appt and my BMI was just under 30 then x

Kazza- Hope all is well with you x

Laura- I have added you to our LWH fb group as its completely private and all the girls from my other thread are on there too :)

****LINK REMINDER****

Just to let you ladies know that the next link meeting is at the hewitt centre on wed 14th sep. This mths discussion will be focused on the emotional impact of IVF and ways of dealing with it all the best we can. After the talk we all have chance to have a chat and its a nice supportive group so all welcome. Starts at 6pm x

Well its my needles appt at 9am tomorrow so off to get a bath now an then bed as up early. I start dr on tuesday 13th :) xxx

awww i know just got a notification on fbook! thanx! awwww good luck for ur app tomoz! woop u will get to do ur first injection then tomoz! how exciting!!!!!!! xxx

Well i wont be doing the jabs anyway hun cos my friend Jane is diabetic so she is going to be doing them for me! lol. Looking forward to getting started! how are things with you? xxx

sarah- things are good wiv me apart from ive pulled one of my left ribs coz its so painful to twist or bend and it hurts my back to! not good must of moved funny at work yesterday! so im off today and gunna rest up and hope it settles down! :( apart from that im brill hehe! xxx

Hi everyone, so glad it's Friday!!!
Hope everyone is doing ok, kazza and Jane I hope you getting on ok with dr and your symptoms are not too bad.
Hope it went ok for you Africa today at your needles appointment, not long to go for you now :happydance:

Hello to everyone else.

I have had a stressful couple of days, the soreness in my (.)(.) seems to be fading, it's never been that bad really so have been mega panicking!! No other symptoms yet, but no bad ones either so just need to keep praying all ok. It's rubbish that we all have to go through this to get our dreams.

Have a good weekend everyone and loads of baby dust to you all :baby::baby:
:hugs:

Hi everyone, so glad it's Friday!!!
Hope everyone is doing ok, kazza and Jane I hope you getting on ok with dr and your symptoms are not too bad.
Hope it went ok for you Africa today at your needles appointment, not long to go for you now :happydance:

Hello to everyone else.

I have had a stressful couple of days, the soreness in my (.)(.) seems to be fading, it's never been that bad really so have been mega panicking!! No other symptoms yet, but no bad ones either so just need to keep praying all ok. It's rubbish that we all have to go through this to get our dreams.

Have a good weekend everyone and loads of baby dust to you all :baby::baby:
:hugs:

hi hunny dnt wrry bout ur (.)(.) not hurting as much anymore mine wasnt to bad to start wiv just a few shootin pains in left one b4 i found out i was pregnant, now they dnt realy hurt at all havent for a few weeks now! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->