IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Im back, did my first injecting. :happydance: got my baseline scan for 2nd Nov.

I am soooooo glad i could get started. OH has been great, completed all the house chores this morning and has told me i have to put my feet up and not do anything. Mums just been round and said she will send me food so no need to cook. I am going to be one hell of a spoilt lady. :smug:

Im back, did my first injecting. :happydance: got my baseline scan for 2nd Nov.

I am soooooo glad i could get started. OH has been great, completed all the house chores this morning and has told me i have to put my feet up and not do anything. Mums just been round and said she will send me food so no need to cook. I am going to be one hell of a spoilt lady. :smug:

awwww thats brill hun!!! hehe u enjoy it hun! xxx

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. It makes this whole journey so much easier when you have people to talk to who are in the same position. Those with kids or those who find it 'fairly' easy to concieve just don't understand like you girls do.

Really best of luck to all of you :hugs:

xxx

hi lisa this is totally random but ur cat is sooooo cute its just like mine!!!! hehe xxx

Hehe, thanks, she's a sweetie

we did have 5 at one point but were down to 3 now. 2 just turned up at the back door and moved themselves in, I just can't turn them away. I think they all talk to each other in our area and tell each other that there's free food and board at our house :haha:

my oh thinks I might end up like the crazy cat lady from the simpsons, he's as bad as me though, he wants to get another kitten lol.

X

awwwww hehe thats lovely! my cat is very similar to urs but hes a boy hehe called tigger hes soooo affectionate! hehe id have loads if i could hehexx

Cvaeh- Great you have started stimming. Things will move fast now x

Melbram- The 8th Nov will soon be here but i understand how time drags when its something u are so desperate for x

Susie- Thank you. How are things progressing with you? x

Jane- Sending you tons and tons of:dust::dust::dust: for tomorrow! x

Nici-Good luck for your scan tomorrow and hope it goes well and you can start stimming x

Babies- Good luck for your joint cons appt tomorrow and i hope u get a start for next cycle x

Babydust- Well done for 1st jab! you are very lucky getting spoilt too. It has business as usual for me:haha: maybe il get spoilt when i get preg? lol x

Lisa- You are right that this thread is very supportive. We all keep eachother going big time as its a very emotional time for us all and im glad u have joined us:flower: x

AFM(As for me:winkwink:) I cant believe after tomorrows jabs i have my scan and could be given a EC date!! roll on fri cos im feeling fluttery in my tummy now! nervous and excited rolled into one! i could be pregnant by the end of this mth!! Aaaaaah please god xxx

Babydust-

Melbram- The 8th Nov will soon be here but i understand how time drags when its something u are so desperate for x

Nici-Good luck for your scan tomorrow and hope it goes well and you can start stimming x

Babies- Good luck for your joint cons appt tomorrow and i hope u get a start for next cycle x

Babydust- Well done for 1st jab! you are very lucky getting spoilt too. It has business as usual for me:haha: maybe il get spoilt when i get preg? lol x

Lisa- You are right that this thread is very supportive. We all keep eachother going big time as its a very emotional time for us all and im glad u have joined us:flower: x

AFM(As for me:winkwink:) I cant believe after tomorrows jabs i have my scan and could be given a EC date!! roll on fri cos im feeling fluttery in my tummy
now! nervous and excited rolled into one! i could be pregnant by the end of this mth!! Aaaaaah please god xxx

Babydust-

I really wish you get ur bfp. After everything you have been through, its time you got some good news.

Iv just created a ticker, not sure if it will work :shrug: so here goes

AFM(As for me:winkwink:) I cant believe after tomorrows jabs i have my scan and could be given a EC date!! roll on fri cos im feeling fluttery in my tummy now! nervous and excited rolled into one! i could be pregnant by the end of this mth!! Aaaaaah please god xxx

Babydust-

AFM is 'As for me'!!!! hahaha thanks Africa!!!
I have started spotting again tonight and hav lil cramps!!! hope thats not a bad sign for tmw??? :nope:

Hope everyone is having a good eve!!

xxx

Three letters girls... B F P!!!!!!!!
Oh my God, in utter shock. Done 2 tests already, both positive! Been awake since 2am waiting to test! At 4am I gave in.

So shocked, but instead of erupting into floods of tears like I thought I would, I've been very controlled. It's so early and things can go wrong yet!

My 1 12 cell embryo was a good 'un! Wow xxx

Oh jane :yipee:

My alarm isn't due till 9am this morning but when I woke up just now the first thing I thought of was you testing, so when I saw you'd posted in this thread I crossed all my finges and toes and then had to wait an age for the page to load on my phone, but now I'm lying here crying little happy tears for you trying not to wake my oh up or he'll think I'm nuts :haha:

oh I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep now I'm soooo made up for you. I know you are being calm and like you say it's early days, but so far so good, and I really hope you have a sticky bean and a very h&h 9 months :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xxxx

Wow Jane that's amazing news :happydance::happydance:
Big congratulations. I had a good feeling when you said about the cramps and sore (.)(.) :baby:

I know what you mean, it's a big mix of emotions today, I was so happy and scared at same time. Just remember that the chances of everything being ok are much much higher than the chance of a problem. Try and relax and enjoy this special time. :hugs: xx

Morning ladies :)

Babydust- Thank you so much. I pray it works this time around. I am so glad u have started now! x

Jane- Wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!:bfp::dance::yipee::headspin:
I am so happy for you! wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths:cloud9:
Have u called lwh? my friend got her BFP and was booked in for a scan a wk later which i thought was bit early but maybe thats their new policy? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am sooo hyped up this morning!! this time tomorrow il know how many follies i have!! pray its a good result. xxx

Thanks Lisa, Susie and Africa!

Lisa - I hadnt cried, and then I read your post and had a little weep on my way into work!!

Africa - yes, I called them as soon as they opened! The nurse said that they had 'had a few negatives' this morning, so was pleased to hear a positive result! Really feel for those that had a negative though, was sure it'd be me in that category!

I asked about the DOLS trial and was told that I'm not able to do it because of the drugs I have had?! I havent had anything out of the ordinary I dont think, so a bit confused with that one tinged with slight anxiety that my body will be ok on it's own, without extra help!

xx

Yayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayayay :yipee::wohoo:

Sooooooo happy for uuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Three letters girls... B F P!!!!!!!!
Oh my God, in utter shock. Done 2 tests already, both positive! Been awake since 2am waiting to test! At 4am I gave in.

So shocked, but instead of erupting into floods of tears like I thought I would, I've been very controlled. It's so early and things can go wrong yet!

My 1 12 cell embryo was a good 'un! Wow xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all good.

This thread is soooooo exciting, so happy for all.

We have just come back from our joint consultation, went well and just need to call on day of af and see if they can fit me in. I will start down reg on day 19 as my cycles are shorter so fingers crossed they will be able to fit me in. The nurse mentioned how they are closing for 2 weeks over christmas so im so hoping they will fit me in on this cycle.

Hugs to all :flower:

Jane- Glad you were the good news story altho i feel sad for the other women ;-)
You can only take part in the DOLS trial if you were on Menopur. If you had fostimon you cant take part. I would not worry about not getting it too much tho as if we got preg naturally we would not have it so im sure our bodies do their jobs once pregnancy happens ;-) xxx

Babies- Crossed posts there!
Yaaay im so glad all went well for you and i really hope they can fit u in on your next cycle. Im sure they will be able to so good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->