IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! Jane thats AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo
:happydance: :yipee: :hug: :headspin:

I have just been for my baseline scan and all good!!!!!! Starting stimming on Saturday!!!! woooohoooooo!!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Africa!!!!

Hi to everyone else!!
xxx

Nici- Thats good news about you starting stimming on sat! it goes quick from now on x

xxx

Fantastic news Jane CONGRATULATIONS :yipee:

Lots happening at the minute - good luck to you all :thumbup:

Jane that is great news and great inspiration for all us ladies that are going through the treatment. Make sure u take it easy and get spoilt rotten. :happydance:

Jane - don't worry about the dols trial, half the people on it get a placebo anyway so you are not guaranteed to get the progesterone. They also told me that what they are trying to prove is that it makes no difference as most m/c are caused by other issues. I've got 2 weeks left on it and to be honest I am sick of the little pellets!!! All will be fine Jane, I have a good feeling :baby: Xxxx

Nici great news about your scan, stunning here we come!!

Africa - got all fingers and toes crossed for your scan tomorrow, praying for lots of lovely follies x

Hi to everyone else :hugs:

Am feeling bit fed up tonight as OH is away and I am such a baby when I have to stay on my own.
:wacko: Got my first midwife appointment tomorrow so getting excited about that!

Have a lovely evening everyone xx

Hi ladies,hope ur all doing well.
Ooo Jane,that's lovely news,congrats hun xx

Three letters girls... B F P!!!!!!!!
Oh my God, in utter shock. Done 2 tests already, both positive! Been awake since 2am waiting to test! At 4am I gave in.

So shocked, but instead of erupting into floods of tears like I thought I would, I've been very controlled. It's so early and things can go wrong yet!

My 1 12 cell embryo was a good 'un! Wow xxx

wooooop thats fantastic!!!! i knew it!! u had all the same symptoms as me hehe before i found out!! congratulations bet ur on :cloud9: i still am!!!!!! xxxx

Morning ladies :)

Babydust- Thank you so much. I pray it works this time around. I am so glad u have started now! x

Jane- Wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!:bfp::dance::yipee::headspin:
I am so happy for you! wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths:cloud9:
Have u called lwh? my friend got her BFP and was booked in for a scan a wk later which i thought was bit early but maybe thats their new policy? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am sooo hyped up this morning!! this time tomorrow il know how many follies i have!! pray its a good result. xxx

cant wait for u to have ur scan tomoz hun!!! got a realy good feeling!!! fx for lots of beautiful eggys!!! xxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! Jane thats AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo
:happydance: :yipee: :hug: :headspin:

I have just been for my baseline scan and all good!!!!!! Starting stimming on Saturday!!!! woooohoooooo!!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Africa!!!!

Hi to everyone else!!
xxx

congrats on starting ur stims saturday hun! it will fly by! xxx

well girlies this is all get very exciting wiv the BFPsss++++++++++ wishing u all tonnes of babydust and ofcourse lots more BFPssss++++++++ bring on the babas!!!!!! hehe xxxx

Just wanted to say thank you all so much for the lovely messages! Still a bit dumbfounded by it - and keep looking at the tests ( I did two!)

Tummy cramps not much fun - ouch!

Best of luck to you all, I really hope it works for everyone!!! I'm never usually so jammy, 1st try, 1 3day emb and all that - wow! xxx

Forgot to say - scan is in 3 weeks, when I'll be 7wks!

Aww Jane i am made up for you and dh! you will soon be having your scan :)
It wont sink in for a few wks! lol. Enjoy every second x

Hi to all my other girlies :) Im off to stay with my dad as dh working tonight but back in morning to take me for my scan. Ooh praying for lots of follies! xxx

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Africa, tons of luck for yr scan, cant wait to hear.

Does anyone know if the number you call when your af comes is just available monday to fri or is it available on saturday too?
Af hasnt shown yet but wanted to check when i should call if it comes on the weekend.

Hugs to all.

From what I've heard they are open on a Saturday but not Sunday, I could be completely wrong though so don't quote me haha.

Good luck today Africa, really hope there's lots and lots of nice big follies :thumbup:

x

Well girls its not very good news from me im afraid :cry: Went for my scan this morning and i have had a VERY poor response :cry: on my left ovary there are 4 follies. 1 is 21mm, 2 are 10mm and 1 is 8mm. On the right side there is nothing at all :nope:
Nurse went and spoke to a Dr, came back in and said we can either cancel the cycle at this stage as chances are we would only get 2-3 eggs at most or we can go to EC. We have opted to go to EC as we would be wasting the cycle otherwise and at least we have a tiny chance then. DH and i are so upset but trying to cling onto what the nurse said which is- all we need is one decent egg and for it to fertilise and become a embryo and we have the same chance as someone who got 20 eggs. I just need to cling onto that but i am not a fool and i know our chances have dropped dramatically. So i have been given another 3 amps of menopur for tomorrow and i take the trigger shot on sunday with EC on tuesday. Nurse said she is really hoping the 3 smaller follies would of grown by then, hence the reason EC is tue and not mon. Please pray for me girls. Going to need a miracle here more than ever now xxx

Oh Africa :sad2: :hugs: so sorry for the low egg count but as the nurse said all you need is 1, & that one at 21mm sounds like a good one. If they cancelled the cycle does that still count towards one of your goes? If you know what I mean, or would it be like you were starting from scratch? x

Lisa- Thank you. I am very upset but praying for a miracle. If we didnt go to EC it would be one NHS cycle done. Its the meds that count as the majority of the cost so once cycle has gone through it is used up regardless of if there is a EC, hence the reason we are going ahead or we would of cancelled and started again so not to waste it :-( xxx

Ah ok, makes sense to see it through then, really will be keeping everything crossed for you on Tuesday :thumbup: will be thinking of you :hugs:
xxx

So sorry africa, :cry: everything crossed for u that they have a growth spurt over the weekend

Grow eggies!! :hugs:

Well girls its not very good news from me im afraid :cry: Went for my scan this morning and i have had a VERY poor response :cry: on my left ovary there are 4 follies. 1 is 21mm, 2 are 10mm and 1 is 8mm. On the right side there is nothing at all :nope:
Nurse went and spoke to a Dr, came back in and said we can either cancel the cycle at this stage as chances are we would only get 2-3 eggs at most or we can go to EC. We have opted to go to EC as we would be wasting the cycle otherwise and at least we have a tiny chance then. DH and i are so upset but trying to cling onto what the nurse said which is- all we need is one decent egg and for it to fertilise and become a embryo and we have the same chance as someone who got 20 eggs. I just need to cling onto that but i am not a fool and i know our chances have dropped dramatically. So i have been given another 3 amps of menopur for tomorrow and i take the trigger shot on sunday with EC on tuesday. Nurse said she is really hoping the 3 smaller follies would of grown by then, hence the reason EC is tue and not mon. Please pray for me girls. Going to need a miracle here more than ever now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->