IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Well af came for me yesterday so i called the clinic first thing this morning, was soooo scared they wouldnt have room for me as at the joint consu the nurse had said about them being so busy and that they were closing over christmas so i was on tender hooks all morning. I just got called back and they are fitting me in this cycle yayyayayayayayyayayayayayyaya i am so excited. My drugs appointment is the 2nd Nov and then start on the 3rd Nov.
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Africa tons of luck for tomorrow, i have everything crossed for u :flower:

Hugs to everyone else.

:flower:

Ah that is fab news Babies!:happydance: really happy for you.
I remember how over the moon i was when we got our start date.

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am sooo nervous of tomorrows result! not bothered about the EC at all as i have had a few GA's and this is only sedation, but i am so worried about what they will say when i wake up:blush:
Going to be a long day an night for me! roll on 9.30am tomorrow xxx

Hi ladies!

babies - great news that you can get going this month!

Africa - good luck for tomorrow, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Remember, only one went inside me and it worked so you just dont know.

I'm still in a state of shock, it doesnt seem real, just a word that I'm being told applies to me! did another test yesterday, still positive! My scan is the 3rd November, when I'll be seven weeks, all being well. Crazy crazy stuff xx

Africa- do they tell you how many they got as soon as you wake up? Good luck hun

jane- glad to hear you & baba are doing well :thumbup: x

Africa I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and sending you every bit of pma for tomorrow. I have everything crossed as I know how much this means to you and I so want it to work for you, you do really deserve some good luck. Will think about you tomorrow at 930, really hope it's good news. Lots of love and hugs xx :hugs:

Hi ladies!!!

hows everyone??? Africa, got everything crossed for you for tmw when HC rings you!!! Am sure it will be good news!!

I am on to my 3rd day of stimming and am wanting to feel some twinges or aches or summit but i feel nowt!!! is this normal or am i worrying about nothing???

Hope everyone else is doing well and keeping warm in this crappy weather!!!

xxx

Babies777 that's great news :happydance:

Africa: everything crossed for you tomorrow :dust:[-o<

Hi ladies. Not been on for a while. I have got one hell of a busy week ahead of me. Im coordinating a conference delivered by my students to a group of 14-16 year olds excluded from mainstream school. Today was really challenging, dealing with 6 drunken girls and the teachers were as much help as a wooden broom. Iv got another 3 days of it, stress that i could really do with out.

Anyways.... rant over..... Africaqueen so sorry for the low count on follies but like the ladies said u only need the one to be a real fighter. Best of luck for tomorrow and i sure will be saying a special little prayer for you.

Babies im so made up for you, its great news that you can start. I have my baseline scan on 2nd at 11.15 so if your around i may see u. It will be easy to spot us as we are an asian couple and i wear a headscarf. (bad hair days are now a think of the past)

Thank uuu!! and im so excited for u and ur first scan, cant wait to see pics :flower:

Hi ladies!

babies - great news that you can get going this month!

Africa - good luck for tomorrow, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Remember, only one went inside me and it worked so you just dont know.

I'm still in a state of shock, it doesnt seem real, just a word that I'm being told applies to me! did another test yesterday, still positive! My scan is the 3rd November, when I'll be seven weeks, all being well. Crazy crazy stuff xx

Thank uuu!! i am so excited as i know how busy they are, when she said she could book me in i literally jumped for joy inside and out.
Everything crossed for tomorrow for uu :flower:

Ah that is fab news Babies!:happydance: really happy for you.
I remember how over the moon i was when we got our start date.

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am sooo nervous of tomorrows result! not bothered about the EC at all as i have had a few GA's and this is only sedation, but i am so worried about what they will say when i wake up:blush:
Going to be a long day an night for me! roll on 9.30am tomorrow xxx

Thank uu!! It will be you soon, once we had the pie things really moved fast especially as i think you are like me and had all your tests already so you will just need the virals then you will be ready to go. :happydance:

Babies777 that's great news :happydance:

Africa: everything crossed for you tomorrow :dust:[-o<

Thank uuu!!! i am so excited, just waiting for pharmasure to call me to arrange delivery then count down to the 2nd.
Thats a shame coz my appointment isnt till the afternoon but everything crossed for your scan. :flower:

Hi ladies. Not been on for a while. I have got one hell of a busy week ahead of me. Im coordinating a conference delivered by my students to a group of 14-16 year olds excluded from mainstream school. Today was really challenging, dealing with 6 drunken girls and the teachers were as much help as a wooden broom. Iv got another 3 days of it, stress that i could really do with out.

Anyways.... rant over..... Africaqueen so sorry for the low count on follies but like the ladies said u only need the one to be a real fighter. Best of luck for tomorrow and i sure will be saying a special little prayer for you.

Babies im so made up for you, its great news that you can start. I have my baseline scan on 2nd at 11.15 so if your around i may see u. It will be easy to spot us as we are an asian couple and i wear a headscarf. (bad hair days are now a think of the past)

hi africa, sending u lots of good luck for tomorrow! u deserve some good news hunnywill be thinking of u!!, am sure ur mum will be by ur side the whole time! keep positive hunny! and hope u get fantastic news when u r in ur lil room recovering after ur EC!!!! FX for some beautiful healthy fat follies!!!!!!!!! ive been praying away for u hunny, hope it helps!!! xxx

Good luck 2moz Africa,really hope it goes well 4 u. Think positive,all u need is one little fighter! Sending big hugs xxx

Thanks for all support and pma girls. I dont know how id cope without it x

Well i have packed my dressing gown and slipper and iv had a nice soak in the bath so im all fresh for when they start poking about. lol.
I am a bag of nerves! not about the procedure so much but about what is said after it... just sooo prayer they get at least 1 decent egg to give us a little chance.
Thanks for prayers girls. I have strong religious beliefs and that means a lot.
I am going to stay with my dad tonight as dh at work till 7am and then we are getting to the hewitt at 8.30 and then EC at 9.30am. Eeeeek!!
Il update as soon as im able. Thanks again xxxx

good luck Africa hope it all goes well for you this morning my fingers are cropped for you both xxx

QUOTE=africaqueen;13448485]Thanks for all support and pma girls. I dont know how id cope without it x

Well i have packed my dressing gown and slipper and iv had a nice soak in the bath so im all fresh for when they start poking about. lol.
I am a bag of nerves! not about the procedure so much but about what is said after it... just sooo prayer they get at least 1 decent egg to give us a little chance.
Thanks for prayers girls. I have strong religious beliefs and that means a lot.
I am going to stay with my dad tonight as dh at work till 7am and then we are getting to the hewitt at 8.30 and then EC at 9.30am. Eeeeek!!
Il update as soon as im able. Thanks again xxxx[/QUOTE]

Good luck Africa i have everything crossed for you! You deserve something good!!!!
hi to everyone else, there seems to be so much goin on on here now adays about time people were having some luck. x

I am home from the hospital now in bed with my magazines and some choccies.
Well we got 2 eggs at EC which is a dissapointment as there was 4 follies but we are thankful to have got the 2 eggs as we were told before EC to be aware there maybe no eggs so we are thankful we have the 2. At least we have a slim chance compared to no chance at all. So just waiting now intill tomorrow's call to see if the 2 eggs fertilised. I am praying with all my heart that they do. Sooo scared of result but glad we have got over one hurdle and its in the lap of the gods now. xxx

Yayayayaay u got two!! i have kept checking emails waiting for your reply. So glad you got two and everything crossed they both turn into perfect embies!.

:flower:
I am home from the hospital now in bed with my magazines and some choccies.
Well we got 2 eggs at EC which is a dissapointment as there was 4 follies but we are thankful to have got the 2 eggs as we were told before EC to be aware there maybe no eggs so we are thankful we have the 2. At least we have a slim chance compared to no chance at all. So just waiting now intill tomorrow's call to see if the 2 eggs fertilised. I am praying with all my heart that they do. Sooo scared of result but glad we have got over one hurdle and its in the lap of the gods now. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->