IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Good morning girls.
Got the call from lwh at 9am and.... we have 1 embyro!!!:happydance:
We are so happy to be given this chance from just 2 eggs:cloud9:
Transfer is at 2.45 tomorrow. So happy and relieved! cant believe that we have the same chance as anyone else who would of got tons of eggs now.
I can finally relax a little today and then have the 2ww which will be longest 2wks of my life but im so thankful we are going to be going through it x

Babies- Yay to meds coming! i was super excited to get mine as it signals the start of getting closer to that BFP x

Hi to everyone else xxx

Yayayayayyyayayayayayyayayayayyay thats great news, soooooooooo happy for u, :happydance::happydance:

Good morning girls.
Transfer is at 2.45 tomorrow. So happy and relieved! cant believe that we have the same chance as anyone else who would of got tons of eggs now.
I can finally relax a little today and then have the 2ww which will be longest 2wks of my life but im so thankful we are going to be going through it x

Babies- Yay to meds coming! i was super excited to get mine as it signals the start of getting closer to that BFP x

Hi to everyone else xxx

whoo! great news Africa! So is that a 2 day transfer? Well like the others said, I am proof it definitely only takes one xxx

whoo! great news Africa! So is that a 2 day transfer? Well like the others said, I am proof it definitely only takes one xxx

Thanks Jane.
Yes it must be a 2 day transfer due to the fact we only have 1 embie and better in than out i suppose? they said it will be between 3-4 cells tomorrow so i assume that is about right if a 3 day transfer tends to be 8 cells? xxx

:hugs:

Thanks Jane.
Yes it must be a 2 day transfer due to the fact we only have 1 embie and better in than out i suppose? they said it will be between 3-4 cells tomorrow so i assume that is about right if a 3 day transfer tends to be 8 cells? xxx

Yep, yep, yep! Everything is crossed for you xx

Good news Africa,so happy for u. Lots of luck for tomorrow and fx that it will snuggle in nice and tight 4 u. Are u off during the 2ww? Xx

Hi to everyone else,hope ur all well. No news with me really,saving like mad for our 4th attempt and all the test that i need before we get started. Xx

woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Africa you have put a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig smile on my face!!!!!
Was thinkin of you all day today and am so so so happy for you and your embie!!! :cloud9:
Tomorrow you will be PUPO!!! :happydance:

I rang the HC today and told them about my stupid spillage yesterday and the nurse assured me that all is fine and if i need more after my scan then they will write me a script!!! phew!!!!!

Hope everyone else is good and heres lots of baby dust for everyone!!! :dust: :dust:

lots of love
xxxx

Good morning girls.

Hi to everyone else xxx

yey!!!!!!!!!! i just knew it!!!!!!! :happydance: bring on the baba!!!! yep i got quite a few eggs and only ended up wiv 1 in the end, so u have as much of a chance as everyone else!!!! awwww tomorrow will be soo special hunny, its a lovely feeling transfer day!!! im praying ur lil one gets lovely and snug then 2 weeks later u get ur lovely surprise!!! made up for u hunny!! xxx :hugs:

That is great news africaqueen, i am so happy for you. Good luck for tomorrow and then make sure you relax so the little one can snuggle up nice and warm

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Africa, everything crossed for u and ur embies, grow embies!!!

My medicines are coming tomorrow :happydance: i cant wait to see the medicine that will help us get our bfp!!

Hugs and tons of luck to everyone else too.

:flower:

awwww made up ur getting ur meds hun!! how exciting!!!!! xxx

Thank u!!
Wow ur 17 weeks!!! its gone sooo fast, are u gonna find out the sex or staying team yellow?

Hi

Africaqueen - Thats fantastic news. I bet its a nice strong little embie! Good luck tomorrow and have a nice relaxing few days.

Babies - Glad your nearly ready to start!

I'm on the count down now to egg collection. I go back on Friday to see if my follicles have got any bigger. I so hope they are nice and big and strong and something fertilises this time!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Africaqueen - Thats fantastic news. I bet its a nice strong little embie! Good luck tomorrow and have a nice relaxing few days.

I'm on the count down now to egg collection. I go back on Friday to see if my follicles have got any bigger. I so hope they are nice and big and strong and something fertilises this time!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Cvaeh,

Good luck for friday!!! is this your first follys scan and what meds you on??? I have my first follys scan on monday and have everything and more crossed that summit is happening in there!! am on 3 vials of Menopur!

xxx

:yipee::yipee::yipee: africa, that's amaaaaazing news :happydance:

best of luck tomorrow, i've not uncrossed anything yet so it's all still crossed for you & will stay that way until you get your :bfp:

:dust:

& helloooo & good luck still to everyone else still growing their follies

xxx

Thank u!! and i so hope everything goes well for u this time and u get some great embies. :hugs:

Hi

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwww Africa am made up for you Hun, a little embie!! :happydance::happydance:
Hope all goes well for your transfer tomorrow, it's such a nice feeling once your embie is back with you. Put your feet up now and relax, and stock up on pineapple :) Sending you lots of baby dust :baby: x x

Hi ladies... A quick question. When you were (or are) on Buserelin, did any of you come out with a reaction? After i inject, the area i inject goes all red and itchy and lumps form. They disappear in the morning so its not a massive issue but i was just wondering if that is normal :shrug:

Hi ladies... A quick question. When you were (or are) on Buserelin, did any of you come out with a reaction? After i inject, the area i inject goes all red and itchy and lumps form. They disappear in the morning so its not a massive issue but i was just wondering if that is normal :shrug:

hey hun,
i got a lil reaction the first few days and its all ok as long as it does go which yours is so nothing too worry about!!! Good luck with your down regging!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->