IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

woo hoo my meds arrive on Thursday now it feels like its really happening xxx

Babies- AF after you have started dr can be heavier or longer than usual but to be honest mine was pretty similar to what i get other than a little more cramping so dont worry. Im sure you will be fine x

Lanny- Yay for meds arriving! i was sooo excited to get mine and now im pupo so it will go quick from here! GL x

Hiya to Jane, Laura, Susie, Melbram, babydust and gang x

AFM- I am still feeling very calm about being pupo but its early days! lol. Been eating super healthy and getting lots of rest. My dad is doing me a fab tea of chicken, baked potato, dark green cabbage and sweetcorn. Gotta get those vits for our lil embie :)xxx

Hi ladies, hope ur all ready for the weekend. I went to the doctors this morning and i have been signed off for 2 months. Whoop whoop!!! I can relax and concentrate on my treatment without any stress. I really feel like a whole load has just been lifted off my shoulders.

hi girlies!

hope ur all good and have a lovely weekend!!

its my 27th birthday today! had a lovely day at work!! got spoilt!!!!!! haha
had a yummy chinese and a lovely chillax wiv the OH!! feel so bloated now but think baba enjoyed it haha!! xxx

wishing u all good luck wiv ur upcoming apps

and ofcourse tonnes of babydust!! ++++++ xxx

Hi everyone

i've had a pretty stressful day. i had my day ten scan. i have a group of about six follicles ready for collection and another group that aren't ready . the nurse wasn't sure what to do because she doesn't want to loose the big ones by leaving them too long but felt the second group needed more time. she said she would talk to the doctor but gave me more menopur in case egg collection was tues. to cut a long story short another nurse phoned to say the doctor had decided egg collection would be best monday. she said to take the last menopur tonight. i asked if i should leave the extra menopur given to me today and she said she didn't know i had been given that so it would do me know harm to take that in the morning before trigger at night. i'm totally confused coz i didn't think you took menopur the same day as trigger. i'm going to phone them in morning just to check. i hope they don't think i'm a neurotic pain. i so hope i get enough good eggs.

africaqueen - how are you feeling?

Laura- HAPPY BIRTHDAY chick! :cake: glad u had a fab day:flower: x

Cvaeh- Sounds like a right carry on! i have never heard of anyone taking menopur and trigger shot same day?! i would deffo call them. It does not matter if u seem ott, its your body and your chance to get pregnant so take no chances hun:winkwink:
Usually you would take your burserlin and menopur, then the next day take your burserlin and trigger shot and then have a jab free day then EC.
Good luck and follies sound great x

AFM- I am calm for now and just relaxing loads with my feet up but still been the shop and to have tea with my dad etc. Im eating super healthy stuff and getting plenty of sleep and feel very positive at this moment but no doubt that will change as time goes by as its only early days:wacko: xxx

Thank u, cant wait to get started now.

Tons of sticky embie dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Babies- AF after you have started dr can be heavier or longer than usual but to be honest mine was pretty similar to what i get other than a little more cramping so dont worry. Im sure you will be fine x

Lanny- Yay for meds arriving! i was sooo excited to get mine and now im pupo so it will go quick from here! GL x

Hiya to Jane, Laura, Susie, Melbram, babydust and gang x

AFM- I am still feeling very calm about being pupo but its early days! lol. Been eating super healthy and getting lots of rest. My dad is doing me a fab tea of chicken, baked potato, dark green cabbage and sweetcorn. Gotta get those vits for our lil embie :)xxx

Happy birthday Laura, i love chinese food!! glad u and baba enjoyed it :flower:

hi girlies!

hope ur all good and have a lovely weekend!!

its my 27th birthday today! had a lovely day at work!! got spoilt!!!!!! haha
had a yummy chinese and a lovely chillax wiv the OH!! feel so bloated now but think baba enjoyed it haha!! xxx

wishing u all good luck wiv ur upcoming apps

and ofcourse tonnes of babydust!! ++++++ xxx

Thats great news!! :flower:

Hi ladies, hope ur all ready for the weekend. I went to the doctors this morning and i have been signed off for 2 months. Whoop whoop!!! I can relax and concentrate on my treatment without any stress. I really feel like a whole load has just been lifted off my shoulders.

Just realised how the romance has gone out the window now dh calls me each night to check i have 'put the medicine up my ass' and they are his words! lmao!!
Im off to bed as im exhausted so nite nite all xxx

Hi ladies! Hope ur all well! Half term is here,woohoo! off for a week now.
congrats Africa,glad that transfer went well. Xx
Happy birthday Laura,hope uv had a lovely day hun Xx
Good luck 2 those of u that are starting treatment and for those that are having egg collection next week,I know 2 well what u are going through,best of luck Xx

Just realised how the romance has gone out the window now dh calls me each night to check i have 'put the medicine up my ass' and they are his words! lmao!!

hahaha!!! i told my OH about my bum pellets and he was in fits of laughter until i told him that he had some to insert before he gave his sample!!! hahahahahaha!!! his face was a picture!!! He still believes it!!!! :haha:

Happy Happy birthday laura!! where did you go for your yummy chinese?? Glad baba enjoyed it!! :baby:

Cvaeh, what a carry on for you petal!! hope that by the time you read this you have spoken to the HC and they have sorted it out for you. Excellent news tho on those follicles thats fabs!!!! :happydance:

AFM, i am having twinges now and am soooooo pleased!!! am hoping its a good sign. Monday at 11 cant come quick enough.
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend??

Baby dust and biiiiiiiiiiig hugs to all!!!
:dust:
xxx

hahaha!!! i told my OH about my bum pellets and he was in fits of laughter until i told him that he had some to insert before he gave his sample!!! hahahahahaha!!! his face was a picture!!! He still believes it!!!! :haha:

Happy Happy birthday laura!! where did you go for your yummy chinese?? Glad baba enjoyed it!! :baby:

Cvaeh, what a carry on for you petal!! hope that by the time you read this you have spoken to the HC and they have sorted it out for you. Excellent news tho on those follicles thats fabs!!!! :happydance:

AFM, i am having twinges now and am soooooo pleased!!! am hoping its a good sign. Monday at 11 cant come quick enough.
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend??

Baby dust and biiiiiiiiiiig hugs to all!!!
:dust:
xxx

hiya hun, thanx, we just got a takeaway from a chinese in sutton called china garden!!! was delish haha! :D xxx

Nici- Yay for twinges and good luck for mon! hope there are lots of big follies. As regards what u told dh... u are a wicked woman! haha. I did tell my dh prior to our pre IVF tests that his semen sample would involve having a huge needle into his balls to draw fresh sperm out tho and he believed that... his face was a picture! lmao x

Laura- Did u see your embie on the screen at transfer? we did and when they had done the transfer they checked the tube to make sure it had transferred and we could see that on the screen too and i thought i saw a embie size blob but nurse said it was a air bubble? i keep worrying that they missed transferring our embie tho! the craziness has started already! Aaaaaah x

Nici- Yay for twinges and good luck for mon! hope there are lots of big follies. As regards what u told dh... u are a wicked woman! haha. I did tell my dh prior to our pre IVF tests that his semen sample would involve having a huge needle into his balls to draw fresh sperm out tho and he believed that... his face was a picture! lmao x

Laura- Did u see your embie on the screen at transfer? we did and when they had done the transfer they checked the tube to make sure it had transferred and we could see that on the screen too and i thought i saw a embie size blob but nurse said it was a air bubble? i keep worrying that they missed transferring our embie tho! the craziness has started already! Aaaaaah x

hehe awwww i was like that hun!!!!!!! dnt worry it will be all snug in there! yep saw it on the screen and took a pic! and then saw her check the tube, there was air bubbles in mine!!my pic is on my fbook in my pics haha! sooooo cute when it was a lil blob!!!!!! xxx

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend :)

Happy Birthday for yesterday Laura, hope you and babs are doing well :baby:

Africa - hope your embie is snuggling in tight, the bum pellets are the worse things ever, I am still on them!!!! Only a week to go, give me the injections any day. The things we girls have to go through!

Cvaeh - hope you managed to speak to HC about your menopur, sounded odd what the nurse told you. It's not good as it's just adds to your stress. Hope it's all sorted and you can try and relax before ec. I hope it all goes well for you, have my fingers crossed for you.

Babydust - great news at being signed off work, it must be such a relief for you.

Hi del, hope you are doing ok and can start your tests soon.

Hi to everyone else :)

Afm - been to a lovely birthday do this afternoon but it was a 3 course meal and now am having waves of nausea and I can't move! Looks like couch and x factor for me tonight :)

Lots of love and hugs xx

Hi everyone

well i spoke to the hewitt centre this morning and she checked with my notes and her collegues and she said to take my menopur like they told me on the phone last nite. i took it at nine this morning and i so hope it was right to do and all the good follicles aren't past it.

i've got to take my trigger shot at eleven tonight. i'm so scared i'm going to do it right. they said to do it just like the other injections but the leaflet makes it look really complicated. i hope it goes in okay.

nicjones - hope you have lots of nice follicles on monday.

xxxx

Hi everyone

well i spoke to the hewitt centre this morning and she checked with my notes and her collegues and she said to take my menopur like they told me on the phone last nite. i took it at nine this morning and i so hope it was right to do and all the good follicles aren't past it.

i've got to take my trigger shot at eleven tonight. i'm so scared i'm going to do it right. they said to do it just like the other injections but the leaflet makes it look really complicated. i hope it goes in okay.

nicjones - hope you have lots of nice follicles on monday.

xxxx

Thanks hunni!!!
I hope so as they are twinging away lots now, spesh my left side!!
Is it monday you are in for egg collection then??? awww thats a good day to go in as the dreaded sunday is freaking me out!!! If my follies have grown well, i could be in for EC on wed which means i could only have a 3DT at best!!! Its soooooo rubbish that they are not open on a sunday!!! I really think they need to reassess this and be open 7 days a week!!

Africa-hows you going with your 2WW??? I have a very good feeling about you!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!!!
Baby dust, big follies, healthy embies and sticky thorts too all!!!
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->