IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Woohoo 2 big strong eggies I'm sure :yipee:
good luck :dust:

xxx

Hey ladies!
africa thats fabs news and am sure they will grow into strong embies for you!

I am freaking out at the mo!had a nitemare wi menopur and spilt it so ended up using 6 instead of 3! Am so so worried that now I dont hav enough. Does anyone know if the womens has any and as I am paying for my treatment if I can buy it direct from them????
tried to ring em but was too late! :'(

Xxx

Nici- Dont panic hun. I needed a extra days dose of menopur and the womens gave me a script for it and i just collected it from the pharmacy downstairs ;-)
Just give them a call tomorrow and you will be able to pop over and pick them up xxx

Africa that's great news that you got 2 eggs, am crossing my fingers that they turn into 2 strong embies, sending you lots and lots of babydust :dust::dust:

Nici - don't worry about the menopur, I needed 2 extra doses and it's like Africa said, you just get a prescription from HC and get it from pharmacy.

Hello to everyone else, hope everyone ok. Am looking forward to a cosy night in away from all the yukky weather. Big hugs to everyone xx :hugs:

Awwwwww thank you ladies!!!!! I was really freaking out and ended up crying like a mong in front of my acupuncture lady!!! first time thru all this that i have felt stressed and its cos a spilt summit!!! what am i like!!!! :hissy:

Africa hun, i have everything and more crossed for you for tomorrow!!!! Fertilise eggys fertilise!!!!!!!!

xxx

ps, am on day 4 of stimming and still not feeling any twinges or aches or pains in my ovaries and am a lil worried!! is this normal that am feeling nothing???
Sorry for my stress head ladies!!

xxx

That's egg-cellent news Africa! (sorry couldnt resist!) I have everything crossed for you that they are two gooduns!

Nici - dont worry about it - some people do feel it, others dont. Think it took about 4 days for me to start to feel anything, and I reckon my body reacts quite quickly to things in general.

xxx

Try not to worry Nici, I felt nothing till the very end of stimms. I was panicking but all was ok. Fingers crossed for you hun xx :hugs:

Girls who have been through a cycle of IVF... what time did the embryologist call you? I am hoping its morning and not afternoon as i want to know if we have our embie asap. This wait is by far the hardest part of the whole process so far xxx

:yipee::happydance: Fantastic news Africa iv been thinking about you all day.....grow lil embies grow

Well i have just got off the phone to our vicar and he said a lovely prayer for our embies to develop and for good news in the coming wks for us. It was really lovely.
We have done our best now and just pray that we wake up to a embie or 2 tomorrow.
Such a worrying time. Doubt il sleep much tonight xxx

Hi everyone

Africaqueen - So glad you got two eggs. I am sure they are of top quality and fertilise. Are they doing ICSI on them? The embryologist phoned us at half nine when we went though it but it was a Saturday so think it was earlier than usual. Fingers crossed for you xx

I went for my day 7 scan today and I have about 5 follicles on my left and six on my right ovary. the nurse said this was good but I'm not sure what to think as I had a lot more last time. I go for another scan on Friday to see if they have grown enough for a Monday egg collection. I so hope I get fertilisation this time, I can't think beyond that at the moment. i haven't felt anything yet so Nic don't worry about not feeling anything at day 4.

Good luck to everyone xxx

Cvaeh- No we are just having IVF as far as we know as dh's swimmers are fine. Just pray my lil 2 eggs fertilise! Glad your scan went well and that is a good number of follies! did they say why none of your eggs fertilised last time? are they doing ICSI this cycle for you? Its such a emotional rollercoaster isnt it! xxx

Well i have just got off the phone to our vicar and he said a lovely prayer for our embies to develop and for good news in the coming wks for us. It was really lovely.
We have done our best now and just pray that we wake up to a embie or 2 tomorrow.
Such a worrying time. Doubt il sleep much tonight xxx

hi hunny thats sooo lovely about the vicar saying a nice prayre 4 u both!! im made up u got 2 eggs hun coz u have deffo got a good chance now!!! FX for tomorrow!!! they should ring in the mornin hunny, they usually do!!! grow embies grow!!!!!! ++++++++++++ sending u lots of pma and of course babydust!! just think one of them follies will hopefully be ur baba!!! eeeeeeeek!!!!!!! try and get sum sleep hun!! i will say a lil prayer once again for u tonight!! xxx :dust::dust::dust::dust: :bunny: xxx

Aww thanks hun!
We are lying in bed waiting to watch a film and then we will try get some sleep but my nerves are sooo on edge i doubt il manage much! lol. In one way i want the call asap but only if good news! How are u doing? xxx

Africa they phoned me at about 10am, thinking of you and really hope it's good news xx

Hi africa
we never found out why they didn't fertilize and yes we are having icsi this time but they have warned us there is no guarantee they'll fertilize even with that so scared! i can't imagine what we'll do if that happens. i've said a little prayer for you and everyone else going through this roller coaster. good luck tomorrow. hope to hear some good news x x

sending you loads of good luck for your phone call tomorrow Africa i really hope it all goes well, i know it'll be hard but try and get a good nights sleep.

hi to everyone else hope all your cycles are going well, Im still waiting for af to show up so i can ring HC but so far she's late by 3 days bloody typical!

Im so scared that when she does show up there will be no room to fit us in so wish she'd just hurry up! xxx
QUOTE=africaqueen;13468707]Aww thanks hun!
We are lying in bed waiting to watch a film and then we will try get some sleep but my nerves are sooo on edge i doubt il manage much! lol. In one way i want the call asap but only if good news! How are u doing? xxx[/QUOTE]

Thanks girls.

Cvaeh- I really hope you get good results with the ICSI. IVF is such a emotional thing to go through with so many hurdles it makes the grand national look easy! x

Lanny- Hope af shows for you soon! the only time that u want her to turn up and she is late! sods law x

Well trying to take my mind off tomorrows call is not working so far... lol.
dh keeps channel hopping which is pissin me off big time too! ha xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Africa, everything crossed for u and ur embies, grow embies!!!

My medicines are coming tomorrow :happydance: i cant wait to see the medicine that will help us get our bfp!!

Hugs and tons of luck to everyone else too.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->