IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi nic

i had a follicle scan on tues at day seven as last time i was border line being over stimulated. i had about eleven follicles but none big enough yet. i haven't felt a thing in my ovaries yet which worries me slightly even though i know something has been happening. i'm on two vials of menopur. i find the whole mixing it stressful coz i like to get every bit out. the needle wasn't on properly last night and i lost a drip. i hope this doesn't effect it.

good luck for your scan on monday xxx

Del- Hope you manage to start another cycle soon x

Nici- I am glad you feel calmer over your spillage! lol. Good luck for next scan x

Lisa- Thanks for keeping everything crossed but u may need to uncross your legs for your follies scan... haha. I wont quit my day job eh? lol x

Susie- I cant wait for that feeling of coming away from HC knowing our precious cargo is on board but dreading the 2ww as its been a looong time since iv had one! lol x

Cvaeh- I am sure all will be fine. Good luck x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Babydust, Babies, and all the gang x

AFM- I went to Blackpool to see the lights with my friend an her kids tonight which was lovely and makes me feel even more excited at the chance of being a mum cos i cant wait to have family days out with our kids :) I did my 1st bum bullet when i got home which went well and i am so excited to think that all being well i will be PUPO tomorrow! just pray our precious embie makes it through the night and is all ready to be put into a snug place with me :) sooo excited and nervous!
I am not nervous about transfer as i had a mock and it went well, im nervous about the 2ww! lol. Im off to bed so night night everyone xxx

My medicine has arrived :happydance:
I only have one that needs to go in the fridge, do you usually keep it in the door of the fridge or on one of the shelves? The rest it says it just at room temp. When you went to your medicine appointment did u take everything with you or just the medicine minus the fridge one.

Africa, hope everything has gone great with your embie, :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well,

:flower:

Babies- Yay for medicine! the trigger shot that goes in the fridge i kept at the back of one of the shelves but dont think it matters where as long as temp i right.
When i went for meds appt i took all the meds with me except for the pessaries but they were only intrested in showing me how to inject the burserlin and told me to bring my menopur when i went for 1st scan. Good luck! when are u starting? xxx

My meds appointment is the 2nd Nov then first injection on the 3rd Nov. Im trying to work out how long it will be etc, so im starting on day 19, i assume i will get a normal af around my 24th day then will continue to take the dr regs for 3 weeks and then will i get another af that is more heavy and then start the stimms for 10 days or so provided the scans are ok?

I cant wait for u to be pupo!!!! so exciting :happydance:

Babies- Yay for medicine! the trigger shot that goes in the fridge i kept at the back of one of the shelves but dont think it matters where as long as temp i right.
When i went for meds appt i took all the meds with me except for the pessaries but they were only intrested in showing me how to inject the burserlin and told me to bring my menopur when i went for 1st scan. Good luck! when are u starting? xxx

Hi nic

i had a follicle scan on tues at day seven as last time i was border line being over stimulated. i had about eleven follicles but none big enough yet. i haven't felt a thing in my ovaries yet which worries me slightly even though i know something has been happening. i'm on two vials of menopur. i find the whole mixing it stressful coz i like to get every bit out. the needle wasn't on properly last night and i lost a drip. i hope this doesn't effect it.

good luck for your scan on monday xxx

Hi hun,
oh god i find the whole mixing very very very very stressful!!! its sooooo hard to get every last drop out and that worries me too!! i spilt mine to the other day as the pink needle came out of the plunger!! what am i like eh!!!!!
My ovaries are twinging ever so slightly now but really thort it would feel more than this. Guess i have my scan to look forward to and to see whats really been going on in there!!

Am sure your ovaries, like mine are responding and we are just being worry warts!! (god thats summit me mam used to say! haha)

xxxx

Del- Hope you manage to start another cycle soon x

Nici- I am glad you feel calmer over your spillage! lol. Good luck for next scan x

Lisa- Thanks for keeping everything crossed but u may need to uncross your legs for your follies scan... haha. I wont quit my day job eh? lol x

Susie- I cant wait for that feeling of coming away from HC knowing our precious cargo is on board but dreading the 2ww as its been a looong time since iv had one! lol x

Cvaeh- I am sure all will be fine. Good luck x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Babydust, Babies, and all the gang x

AFM- I went to Blackpool to see the lights with my friend an her kids tonight which was lovely and makes me feel even more excited at the chance of being a mum cos i cant wait to have family days out with our kids :) I did my 1st bum bullet when i got home which went well and i am so excited to think that all being well i will be PUPO tomorrow! just pray our precious embie makes it through the night and is all ready to be put into a snug place with me :) sooo excited and nervous!
I am not nervous about transfer as i had a mock and it went well, im nervous about the 2ww! lol. Im off to bed so night night everyone xxx

hahaha thanks africa!!!! can totally laugh about it now and cringing at crying in front of my acupuncture lady!!!! :blush: Oh well!!!

I cant wait too hear your news of how it went today!!!!

Hi to everyone else and how bloody cold is it today!!! Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!

lots of luv xxxxx

I am very pleased to say that i am PUPO! yaaaay! The embryologist said that our 2 day precious lil embie is already at 5 cells and they expect 4 cells on day 2 so looking very good! she also said that it is graded as a 4 in every aspect and the nurse said the transfer went "beautifully smooth"! me and dh are delighted and praying for that BFP now! I am home lying on couch with my magazines now and cant believe im pupo! lol. My OTD is 3rd Nov but il test before then no doubt if i can get the nerve! Thanks for all your support throughout this cycle of treatment and before. You all mean a lot to me and have saved my sanity on many a occasion! ha xxx

I am very pleased to say that i am PUPO! yaaaay! The embryologist said that our 2 day precious lil embie is already at 5 cells and they expect 4 cells on day 2 so looking very good! she also said that it is graded as a 4 in every aspect and the nurse said the transfer went "beautifully smooth"! me and dh are delighted and praying for that BFP now! I am home lying on couch with my magazines now and cant believe im pupo! lol. My OTD is 3rd Nov but il test before then no doubt if i can get the nerve! Thanks for all your support throughout this cycle of treatment and before. You all mean a lot to me and have saved my sanity on many a occasion! ha xxx

Oh hunni, I am sooooooooooooo happy for you!!!! I am glad that your embaby is back where he/she belongs and am sure is snuggling in nice and tightly as we speak!!!
Sending lots and lots and lots and lots of sticky thorts and baby dust your way!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

lots of love
xxxx

Yaaaaay Africa that's such good news :happydance: 5 cells is great, a nice strong embie :) my best on day 3 was 7 cell so yours is looking great. Hope you are relaxing and your embie is snuggling in tight :baby: Are you having any time off work in 2ww? Got everything crossed for your miracle and sending lots of babydust xx :dust::dust::dust:

Thats great news africa. is it a nurse who does the embryo transfer?

nicjones - i'm glad i'm not the only worrier. still don't feel anything today so hope my scan shows they have grown tomorrow.

quick question to everyone coz i never got to this stage last time. is it okay to have sex after transfer. it says in the booklet yes but i've read that it helps implantation on some websites and on others it days it stops it. laura, susie sue and jane did you have sex in two week wait if you don't mind me asking?

xxxxxx

nicjones - i'm glad i'm not the only worrier. still don't feel anything today so hope my scan shows they have grown tomorrow.

quick question to everyone coz i never got to this stage last time. is it okay to have sex after transfer. it says in the booklet yes but i've read that it helps implantation on some websites and on others it days it stops it. laura, susie sue and jane did you have sex in two week wait if you don't mind me asking?

xxxxxx

i did have it lol!! but only twice haha!!! was scared of ewt happening hehe :winkwink: xxx

yey to being pupo!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: hope ur lil embie is very happy and snug in there!! fantastic news hun!!!!!!! all we need now it ur BFP!!!!!!!!!! :baby::baby::baby:lots of baby dust:baby::baby::baby:+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ xxxx

thanks laura. sounds like it helped your implantation. i hope i manage to get to that stage to see if it helps me. x x x

thanks laura. sounds like it helped your implantation. i hope i manage to get to that stage to see if it helps me. x x x

hehe yeah maybe!! never heard it helps b4 but maybe!! ive been told implantation occurs around 4 days after embryo transfer so probably around that time would be best then haha!! hope that helps! xxx:sex::baby::winkwink:

xxxxxx

I didn't, I was a bit scared :wacko: and also I did have 3 days of spotting so that was part of the reason! Hope your cycle goes well, lots of babydust to you xx :baby::baby:

Yayayayayayay thats great news tons of sticky embie dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Just a quick question re af, is it the first af after starting dr that is really heavy or the one after, im guessing after that af and if the lining is thin u start the stimming?

HUgs to all.

Susie- I have been signed off work since my mum died intill the 7th Nov so yes im off for the whole 2ww and a little after which im glad about. I will be returning to work on reduced hours too and then go back full time after Christmas so i get used of "normal" life again as i find it so hard to act normally since losing my mum as she was such a huge part of my daily life and its so hard for me to ajust to life without her, but i know u of all ppl know what i mean on that front sadly x

Cvaeh- Yes the senior transfer nurse did my transfer and she is such a lovely woman! really friendly and puts you right at ease :) sometimes the consultant may do it but depends who is on duty, They are all amazing tho so dont worry x

Well thanks for all msgs girls. I am feeling "surreal" tbh! after all the anxiety and turmoil the cycle is done and the result is in gods hands now. No more needles or scans etc...very odd! lol. I think the next 2wks will be the longest ever! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->