IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Nici- Hope an pray ur good feeling is right ;-) dont worry about having a 3 day transfer as i had a 2 day transfer and my friend got pregnant from her 2 day transfer so i still have lots of hope so 3 days is fine. All depends on how many embies u end up with anyway so the decision is made by clinic x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I went the cinema before to watch adventures of tintin in 3d and whilst i was there i started getting twinges and weird pulling pains by my belly button and down below. Hope its a good sign but still very early days! xxx

Nici- Hope an pray ur good feeling is right ;-) dont worry about having a 3 day transfer as i had a 2 day transfer and my friend got pregnant from her 2 day transfer so i still have lots of hope so 3 days is fine. All depends on how many embies u end up with anyway so the decision is made by clinic x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I went the cinema before to watch adventures of tintin in 3d and whilst i was there i started getting twinges and weird pulling pains by my belly button and down below. Hope its a good sign but still very early days! xxx

Thanks hunni!!!! wow that does sound like a good sign!!! have you poas to test out your trigger shot or just waiting until otd??

xxx

I poas before and got a complete negative so the trigger has gone now and any hint of a 2nd line in the next wk will be a true BFP wont it? aaah please god let it be a bfp! i was happy to see 1 line before but gotta be 2 lines next! lol xxx

I poas before and got a complete negative so the trigger has gone now and any hint of a 2nd line in the next wk will be a true BFP wont it? aaah please god let it be a bfp! i was happy to see 1 line before but gotta be 2 lines next! lol xxx

Hunni i am sure that it will ya know!!!! you gonna wait until OTD or test earlier???? eeeeeeeek am sooooo excited for you!!!

stick embie stick!!!!!

xxxxxx

I am going to test on Halloween as that is only 3 days earlier than OTD so should be long enough to pick up a true result but il take OTD's result for gospel. lol.
I swing from being excited to being terrified as me an my family sooo need the joy our baby would bring and im so scared of getting a bfn. I try not to think of that and think positive but have it at the back of my mind to try an prepare myself kwim? xxx

I am going to test on Halloween as that is only 3 days earlier than OTD so should be long enough to pick up a true result but il take OTD's result for gospel. lol.
I swing from being excited to being terrified as me an my family sooo need the joy our baby would bring and im so scared of getting a bfn. I try not to think of that and think positive but have it at the back of my mind to try an prepare myself kwim? xxx

I am so hopeful for you hunni and am sure that you will be holding your beautiful baba in 9 months time!!!! This is the start of a lot more BFP's from Liverpool!!!!!

xxxxx

Hi everyone

Well I think we managed to give the trigger shot okay yesterday. I'm still paranoid we did something wrong though and it won't have worked. I gave it as 11pm as our egg collection is at 11am tomorrow morning. I hope I get lots of good quality eggs that fertilise this time.

Africaqueen- That sounds very promising and the timing would be right as well.

Nic- Don't worry about the day that you end up doing collection. I think you would be sat for a day 3 transfer and monday for a day 5 (according to the calculations my accupuncturist gave me as you start counting from the day after collection according to her, but don't take my word for it.) Is it your fist go at IVF?

Hope everyone else is good. xxxx

Nici- Aww thank u for the pma and i pray so too x

Cvaeh- I have everything x'd for u for tomorrow and hope they get some healthy eggies that turn into ur lil embies. What time is your collection? x

Africa I had those funny twinges as well, it was just before I started spotting so looking back I think it was a good sign :) Am very hopeful for your bfp, it's your time and you deserve it. :flower: :baby:

Cvaeh well done on the trigger shot, hope it all goes well and you get lots of lovely embies x

Nici - I had a Wednesday ec and it's a good day as you can have a 3 or 5 dt. Don't worry about a day 3, me and Jane are proof that a 3 day can be very good :baby: Lots of luck for your scan x

Awwwwwwww thanks ladies, i guess cos i am nearing the end of my cycle i am worrying about things again, things that are out of my hands like so i should stop!!!

Cvaeh-yeah it is my first ivf cycle. Got everything crossed for lots and lots of fabs eggs for you tomorrow!!! xxx :thumbup:
Africa-keep positive hunni!!! remember you are pregnant now and am sure you will not be proven otherwise!! you eating ya pineapple core??xxx
susiesue-thanks for your lovely words and your right, i guess i am foreseeing problems that prob wont even happen!!! xxx

Lots of love!!!

xxx

Thanks girls! i go from feeling sooo positive to being terrified it wont work. I think i will of lost my mind by OTD... lol x

Susie- Glad u had similar sensation an then got your BFP! Very encouraging x

Nici-Good luck for scan tomorrow x

xxx

Thanks girls! i go from feeling sooo positive to being terrified it wont work. I think i will of lost my mind by OTD... lol x

Susie- Glad u had similar sensation an then got your BFP! Very encouraging x

Nici-Good luck for scan tomorrow x

xxx

hey hunny, i think twinges are a good sign u know! i got um bout 4 days after ET and didnt have any spotting or anythink but realy thought it was a bad sign, but turned oout it certainly wasnt hehe!!! :baby: soooooooooooooo feeling positive about this hunny!! eeeeeeeeeeek!!! im praying u get ur bfp!! sending u tonnes babydust!!!!! +++++++++++++ :baby: xxx

I pray so Laura but i am scared of getting too hopeful just incase... aaah its torture!
How soon after ET did you test to get your positive? xxx

Hi ladies, now im off work ill constantly be on here to fill my time. ;) i feel so lost, iv cleaned my house top to bottom, dont know what to do now.

Nicijones and cveh best of luck today, i am thinking about u and have everything crossed for you. Cant wait to read about your good news. Bring on all the BFP for 2011 :thumbup:

I start injections on the 3rd Nov, cannot wait either, not the injections the possible bfp!

I've got my needles appointment on the 11th November so will start then just can't wait Im so excited to just get started now, where about are you in your journey?xxx

Yay, thats great news!!

When do u start injections?

woo hoo my meds arrive on Thursday now it feels like its really happening xxx

Arr brilliant so were pretty much doing it at the same time then. Im off work for this week its half term so the time will go slow while I've got nothing to occupy my time with. have your meds arrived yet? mine come Thursday bit scared to see the needles though!! xxx
xxx
B][/B]QUOTE=babies7777;13565183]I start injections on the 3rd Nov, cannot wait either, not the injections the possible bfp!

I've got my needles appointment on the 11th November so will start then just can't wait Im so excited to just get started now, where about are you in your journey?xxx

Yay, thats great news!!

[/QUOTE]

congrats on being pupo africa i bet ur thrilled!!!!!! take it easy, your mum's watching over u both :).

Happy birthday Laura i was 27 back in august, seems to be a good age to become a mummy. Will u be finding out the sex at ur 20 week scan?

Hi to all u other ladies and hope ur all progressing well.

Quick one from me, had my husbands 40th yesterday went to the illuminations at blackpool and had a nice chilled day. For someone who's 39 weeks pregnant im doing well, i can still fit in all my own clothes not had to buy maternity wear :). Im due on friday cant believe how quick its gone, got my step daughters until wednesday so their looking after me, bless em.

Good luck to everyone, hopefully next time i post on here ill have a name, sex and weight for u all. thinking of everyone xx

Morning girls.

Babydust- Yay for being off work! enjoy this time and get plenty of rest x

Lanny and babies- ooh not long now girls! u will soon be jabbing away! x

Foxey- Yes i am over the moon. Me an dh are a pair of nervous wrecks tho with every twinge! lol. I cant believe how fast your pregnancy has gone and i cant wait for a update when you miracle arrives! best of luck with the labour and birth x

AFM- I am shattered today! woke up 4 times during the night for nothing at all! im lazing on the couch now trying to wake up. xxx

Yes they arrived last week. They came in a big box but most of it is just packaging. Once inside the box there was a white box with the medicine for the fridge in then a white jiffy envelope with all the other meds in and i got a blue zip bag with all the needles, syringes and cotton wool etc and the sharps bin in. You get two types of needles, one for mixing the menopur which are quite big but you dont use them to inject with and the ones you do use look fine (she says) hee hee but they dont look that bad. You also get a dvd to watch which shows you how to inject which was good to watch. The thing im most dreading is the progestrone, not looking forward to sticking that in places things shouldnt go! :haha: but its all so worth it once we get our bfp's!!

:flower:

Arr brilliant so were pretty much doing it at the same time then. Im off work for this week its half term so the time will go slow while I've got nothing to occupy my time with. have your meds arrived yet? mine come Thursday bit scared to see the needles though!! xxx
xxx
B][/B]QUOTE=babies7777;13565183]I start injections on the 3rd Nov, cannot wait either, not the injections the possible bfp!

Yay, thats great news!!

[/QUOTE]

Cant wait to get started and count down to our bfp's!!!
How are you finding the progestrone? and when did you start using it? On the label for mine it says to use rect before et then you can use either vag or rect afterwards but i wasnt sure how long before et you have to start using it? think is the thing im most nervous about.
:flower:

Morning girls.

Babydust- Yay for being off work! enjoy this time and get plenty of rest x

Lanny and babies- ooh not long now girls! u will soon be jabbing away! x

Foxey- Yes i am over the moon. Me an dh are a pair of nervous wrecks tho with every twinge! lol. I cant believe how fast your pregnancy has gone and i cant wait for a update when you miracle arrives! best of luck with the labour and birth x

AFM- I am shattered today! woke up 4 times during the night for nothing at all! im lazing on the couch now trying to wake up. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->