IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Aww same to you Laura!
You have a wonderful year ahead of you and i pray many more of us do too.
Wishing all my girlies a happy christmas an much joy in the new year! xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Lianne, hope the 2ww is going well for u,

Tons of luck for all those with appointments and treatment soon,

Afm, its test day and we got our BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: sooooooooooooooo amazed beyond belief. I wish u all tons of luck and lots more bfp's to come.

wow Isabella congratulations Im so happy for you! what an amazing Christmas present. my text day is next Wednesday we ended up having a 5 day transfer last Saturday in the end. the 2ww is horrible every little twinge Im dramatic over! don't know what to look out for as good symptoms so its just a constant stress! how do you feel? xxx

Thank uuuuu soooooooo much, wow u ended up with a 5 day? what happened? was it just really growing well?
I have wrote about my symptoms in my journal but the main differences i had was i usually start to spot around day 21 and nothing at all came and i was getting sharp pains that lasted a few seconds, not like period cramps but different type of cramps, never felt that before. My boobs are not overly sore just quite heavy feeling and im constantly thirsty thats all really so far. Have you tested yet or are you waiting till official day? i waited and im so glad i did tho it was v hard. They have asked if i want to do the dols trial and i wasnt sure at first but decided to go for it so i have to go back to the centre tomorrow to pick up the medicine.

Tons of luck for wed!!!!! :hugs:

wow Isabella congratulations Im so happy for you! what an amazing Christmas present. my text day is next Wednesday we ended up having a 5 day transfer last Saturday in the end. the 2ww is horrible every little twinge Im dramatic over! don't know what to look out for as good symptoms so its just a constant stress! how do you feel? xxx

well i had 12 eggs and 6 of them fertilized so was booked in for the Thursday for et. they rang that morning though and said they were all of excellent quality and they couldn't choose as Im only having a one embryo transfer so they wanted to wait til day 5 to let them mature so that one stands out as the obvious choice. so went in Saturday instead by that point most of the others were of no use but they had one blasty so in it went! got letter yesterday that none of the other 5 could be rowed which Im upset about. so literally everything rides on this one little embryo! xxx

That sounds really promising tho that little embie made it so far, i know what u mean tho about the ones that didnt make it as i felt the same with the quints but you have a really good chance as it shows that embie is a fighter!! i have everything crossed for u and cant wait to hear on wednesday. :hugs:

well i had 12 eggs and 6 of them fertilized so was booked in for the Thursday for et. they rang that morning though and said they were all of excellent quality and they couldn't choose as Im only having a one embryo transfer so they wanted to wait til day 5 to let them mature so that one stands out as the obvious choice. so went in Saturday instead by that point most of the others were of no use but they had one blasty so in it went! got letter yesterday that none of the other 5 could be rowed which Im upset about. so literally everything rides on this one little embryo! xxx

Big congratulations Isabella, that's fab news and what an amazing Christmas present :baby: I was thinking it must be your test date soon. I did the dols trial, you will be sick of the pessaries but it's worth it as you get extra scans and dr Russell is lovely.

Hope everyone else has a lovely Christmas and I hope for you all to get bfp's in the new year, bring on 2012!!
0::xmas8::xmas8::

woop what a lovely christmas prezzie hun!! congrats!!!!! xxxxx

Thank uuuuuuu it sure was the best christmas present ever. Just back from the centre with a huge box of pessaries, they took blood too and got my scan booked :happydance: Did u have any clues as to whether you were taking the real stuff or not?

Have a great christmas!!

Big congratulations Isabella, that's fab news and what an amazing Christmas present :baby: I was thinking it must be your test date soon. I did the dols trial, you will be sick of the pessaries but it's worth it as you get extra scans and dr Russell is lovely.

Hope everyone else has a lovely Christmas and I hope for you all to get bfp's in the new year, bring on 2012!!
0::xmas8::xmas8::

Hi Isabella, the only clue I had was that my symptoms from the pessaries that I had in the 2ww didn't go until I stopped the trial, had dodgy tummy for first 12 weeks which just stopped when the pessaries stopped! But I still don't know if I was on the real thing, don't find out till baby has been born. Good luck and have a fab christmas xxxx

Isabela- HUGE congrats to you an dh! what a lovely christmas gift for you x

Lanny- That lil blast is a fighter so u have a great chance x

Merry christmas to everyone and i pray 2012 brings many bfps and babies for us xxx

Hi all hope you hd a lovely Christmas. Well we've just tested and bfp!!!!! Can't believe it keep looking at the test but its still says pregnant!!!!! Xxx

Yayayayayayayayaayayyyayaayyyyayayay huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!1 sooooooooooooo happy for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Are u going to do the dols trial?

Hi all hope you hd a lovely Christmas. Well we've just tested and bfp!!!!! Can't believe it keep looking at the test but its still says pregnant!!!!! Xxx

Aw congrats Lanny and Babies on your BFPs that's wonderful news, gives me hope anyway. I had nothing frozen either, I wonder what they are doing with them??

Africa- I hope you managed to have some happiness over christmas, it must have been so so hard for you :hugs:

AFM I had BFPs then BFNs so it looks like I had a chemical :cry: My GP signed me off sick but wouldn't do a beta. I couldn't post on here I was just too upset, as it was looking great all the way through up until then. Our follow up is 26th Jan, and of course we have to wait out for the obligatory 'three bleeds'.

Christmas was ok, made better with wine and cigars :hugs:

Lanny that is great news, bet you are over the moon, what a fab start to the new year!! :baby:
Let's hope this is the start of lots of 2012 BFP's for everyone else :hugs:

Lozmo, so sorry hun that it wasnt better news for you this time and wishing you loads of luck for your next cycle xx

Hi to everyone else, hope everyone is ok :hugs: xx

Lanny- Wooohooooo!! HUGE congrats on your BFP an i hope u and Babies have started a domino effect for the rest of us ;-) x

Lozmo- Im sorry the result was not good and i hope your ok. Yes christmas was very sad without my mum but we had dinner with my dad and made the best of things. x

Hi to susie, melbram, jane, laura, babydust and all the gang. x

AFM- Getting more nervous about this AMH result on the 12th. Pray that its within the allowence of having another funded cycle. wishing all of us a happy an healthy 2012 and i pray those that are pregnant have their babies arrive safely and that those of us still waiting to get that BFP manage to get it in new year xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->