IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Girls great, fab news of the eggs collected today - well done! Fingers crosses now for reports tomorrow hoping you get lots of embies!

I'm having my day 14 DR injection later - we're doing them at 10pm cos of a few commitments we had that couldn't cancel. I feel ok really had a few episodes of hot flushes mainly at night nothing much in the day so don't know if I'm sleeping through most the symptoms. Had my period so that's another hurdle completed. Got my baseline scan week today and seems to be taking FOREVER! So next hurdle is thin lining. But calculating the days 10 days of stim takes me to Friday 30 March so likely they will send me away until following Monday, makes EC weds before Easter and don't know when they close for Easter, anyone know? Obviously all ifs and bits but not sure what they do in that instance?

AQ - remind me you did LP last time didn't you? I've just got a gut feeling that I will respond better to SP but let's just see what happens. How long did you have to wait between cycles?

MrsE- I am not sure if they close over Easter, think it may just be the bank hol so they would do ec before or after that day :) Yes i did LP last time and responded very poorly but i was only on 3amps of menopur and this SP iv been on 6amps of fostimon plus cetrotide so think thats made the difference. The first cycle of IVF is always a learning curve if it fails, they know what to do better next time. GL xxx

Thanks AQ I'm on 6amps for first round - I'm on fostimon and ovitrelle (in the fridge). So fingers crossed I just get some eggs given my none existent AMH levels. Hopin whatever is in there will make an appearance!

If not I'm not sure what else I can do - doing DHEA, royal jelly, vits for conception, acupuncture and eating healthly. Just pray to god I guess.

Can't wait to hear how your eggies have got on overnight. Funny to think they are in a lab doing the jig right now whilst someone in a lab coat is watching - poor things!!

MrsE- I really hope u get at least 1 embie from this cycle. Would you consider donor eggs if the worst come to the worst? i really think you will get at least one embie tho so pma all the way ;-) I am sooo nervous about this call in the morning! all our hopes and dreams are resting on this and its so nerve racking! I was sat here before saying to my dh that its weird how we are here and all being well our sperm an eggs are over in liverpool getting jiggy in the lab of love! haha xxx

Mrse75 - I do remember Mr Lewis jones saying the only down time they have is August- the embryologists go on a course and they deep clean the labs then.

AQ - hope our eggs are doing well in there. Such a strange feeling knowing our eggs are in there doing there thing (hopefully).... They never mentioned this in biology ;)

Love to all and again big thanks xxxx

Im no saying no about donor eggs but I want to give my 2 rounds of IVF a go otherwise I may always wonder. Plus donor eggs take years on nhs so likely at that stage we will have try and get the money to do private but given I've just been made redundant that's not ideal for us right now. Lots of options in the melting pot but just trying to take one hurdle at a time but when you like control usually this IVF process is really interesting cos I don't have control over anything at all!

Anyway fingers crossed for you an Lindy tonight x

MrsE keep positive and do some relaxation and visualisation. I don't know if it works but it cannot harm things xxxx

Hi girls

Fantastic news from the EC's today :happydance::happydance: Can't wait to hear the embie news tomorrow. I remember only too well waiting for that call, sooo nerve wracking!!!! Have got such a good feeling though :baby:
Africa are you taking the 2ww off work? I took about 4 days the first week but I remember thinking I should have took it all as I was an emotional wreck by the 2nd week. Bet you not looking forward to the cyclogest but it's all worth it in the end x

Babydust great news on your scan, mine was a bit like yours and my follies grew with 3 more days of stimms.
Mrs E75 hope you are coping ok, lp feels like it goes on forever but once you start stimms it will fly.

Jules welcome and good luck with your cycle x

See you all tomorrow xx

Jules78- good luck. Try and relax Before you start your injections. My brothers baby is due the end of April so totally with you on that!! I haven't mentioned treatment to anybody except my mum. Can honestly say the girls on her are an absolute godsend.

Whoop whoop. That is great news for todays ec. Well done ladies! Now let the sperm do his thing and charm the socks off those eggies. Grow embie grow.

Lindy - have they told you when your transfer will be? Are they waiting?

They didn't mention anything about waiting before transfer. Embryologist who came in after EC said may get day 5 transfer if lucky. How are you doing? Xxxx

Im good, got a sudden boost of pma after yours and AQ's news. Im so excited for you both. I can feel those bfp's. Fx you get your 5day transfer.

Hello girls, hope ure all okay this evening??

As for what MrsE75 said about donated eggs, I would definitely not rule It out...... I want to at least try for our own with my eggs even If I do have an AMH of 0.00 as I would think back saying "what if?" & by doing that we will use up our IVF x 2 on the NHS & then go private (consultant gave us 10% chance of It working) What keeps me going Is that I have always got plan B If ever I need to.... The way I see It Is, regardless If the baby Isn't biologically yours you will of nurtured It, shared ure blood & the best thing of all Is to feel the baby growing Inside you :)))) x x x

Totally agree sharkey- being a mum is not about genetics it's about love. We all want our own biological child but at the end of the day I just want to be a mum. Don't lose faith. 10% chance means 10 in 100 women will get there- why can't you be one of those 10 :)
Babydust- Thankyou. Im keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow.
AQ- good luck with your call.

Hope you are all ok. Xxxx pma pma pma!!!

Good luck tomorrow morning with the fertilisation reports girls :)))) x x x Everything will be crossed for you x x x

Susie- Yes i have been signed off so not back at work till after OTD or i would go mad! lol. Needed to give this cycle 100% so thats what im doing an pray it works out. How are you doing? x

Lindy- How are u coping?? i am sooo excited and nervous and keep thinking of our lil embies developing, god willing, over night whilst we are so far away. Its bizzare isnt it? i just hope we both get great news in the morning an post asap as il be on here early! lol. Best of luck and lots of prayers tonight for our precious embies x

Hi to Sharkey, Yasmine, MrsE and all the gang xxx

Anyone awake? lol.
I am a nervous wreck this morning! hardly slept and i am sooo anxious.
Just hope i get 1st call! Lindy- Good luck to you too xxx

Morning Sarah, hope you are ok. I remember that feeling all too well waiting for the phone call. I was literally shaking when the phone rang. Praying for some lovely strong embies for you :hugs:
You are doing the right thing with the time off work, someone I know at work is just starting the process and i advised her to finish work after ec.

Afm am doing ok, getting big now and tired, but it's all worth it. The weeks are flying it's quite scary!! Not bought everything yet so I need to get sorted soon.

Am off to work soon, will check in soon as I can. Good luck!!!! Xx

Morning everyone :))

AQ, How you feeling at the moment?? Good luck with the call x x x

LindlyLou, Good luck with the telephone call!!! x x x

Hello Susisue x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members