IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Lindy- Have you triggered now? what time is your EC tomorrow? honestly dont be nervous it is completely painless and quick and you wake up so refreshed x

Yasmine- We may well cross paths tomorrow then. Good luck at appt :) x

Lisa- I understand why you are scared to enjoy this and so will any other woman who has ttc for a long time or had a loss. Just enjoy best you can and im sure after the 12wk mark you will feel a lot better. Keep us updated x

MrsE- You will soon be posting about your EC etc. Once stimms start the rest of the cycle does go very fast :) x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Susie, Jane, Sharkey and all the gang x

AFM- Did trigger shot last night at 11am with the pen which was fine to use even tho i panicked as so used of syringes. lol. Took about 15 seconds and all done :) i am proud of myself for doing every single needle myself inc the trigger as i am very weak stomached :) Today is my needle free day and i have EC tomorrow morning at 11am. I am sooo excited and nervous! got a lot of butterflies in my tummy today but hoping that turns to embies asap ;-) xxx

Good Morning everyone :)

Great news reading about your scans yesterday AQ, LindyLou, Babydust x x x x
Good Luck with the EC tomorrow & then hopefully you will be pupo together x x X x x

Did try to come on here last night but wouldnt allow me to. Can't wait to be at the stage you are all at, but will be dreading the 2WW x x

I am now on D3 of DR, time Is really going slow...... Looking forward to my Acupuncture on Friday as work Is getting to be a bit stressful x

Well done Sarah :happydance: iv got ovitrell this time round too. Didnt realise it was a pen, i mentiond it to dh yesterday saying ill have to open the box to see and he wouldnt let me. He said it has to stay in the fridge until we are told to take it out so we cant take it out before. He is at work now so ill have a nosy later. :)

Lindylou they said that to me because i ended up in hospital with really bad pains after my ec. When the hospital in preston did an ultrasound scan they said my uterus looked tilted and that was causing me the pain. It was so painful i couldnt even stand up, as soon as they did an internal scan the pain disappeared. Mr Gazvani insisted that this was not the case and i had over stimulated and that is why i was in pain and due to this, i may have to wait if it happens again. When i questioned him on why the pain disappears after the scan if it was ohss, he had no answer. He still insisted on ohss but i know my body.

Have anyone of you been told about clexane? It is a drug which thins your blood and provideds a rich supply of blood to the uterus. It is usually taken after et. Someone i know took it and she became pregnant and she asked me to make sure i take it. She did say they doctors try and talk you out but insist on it as it reeally helps.

I have done some research and everyone that has had it has had a bfp. I also read some lady who worked as a nurse in a doctors surgry witness many ladies coming in for it at the surgery and they all became pregant apart from 1 and that was cuz she had 2 uteruses which was an unusual case.

I have also read that baby asprin works the same.

No harm in trying it out :shrug:

Hey Girls,

Just out of Interest, what hot drinks do you currently take?? I have around 10 glasses of hot water & honey every day since cutting all the coffee and tea.....x x

Hope ur all having a good day :)))) x

Hi. Site keeps going down so can't reply.

I took trigger last night at 10-30. Worried about it all, and if they decide to freeze them. Big day tomorrow. I'm there at 9.30 tomorrow.

Baby dust- do they say not to take aspirin or is it just nurofen?

Hope all you others are ok.

Good luck for tomorrow AQ. Keeping everything crossed for us both. Love Lindy xxxx

Hi everyone

Lindy & Africa : good look for your EC- excited for you! :happydance: bring on the :bfp:

Good Luck to you girls tomorrow with the EC, hope everything goes okay for you :) x x
Will be thinking of you & keeping everything crossed (ROLL ON :bfp:)x X x

Keep us posted x x x

Thanks for good luck wishes ladies x

Lindy- GL to you for EC today too x

I am sooo nervous/excited and have butterflies! aaah. Roll on 11am!

Tried to post on here for 5hrs last night an wouldnt allow me hence the late response btw. Hope site sorts itself out soon xxx

Good luck AQ. Im soooo nervous. Doesn't feel like today has actually arrived. Much love. Xxxx

Im the same Lindy! butterflies galore! haha. Lets pray its embies galore! lmao.
If u spot us today say hi :) il be holding a beige holdall and i have black hair :) everything crossed(except our legs, haha) that we get some fab eggs today xxx

Ladies I too tried to log on last night and site was down. Anyway I wanted to wish you all the best luck for your EC today. Got everything crossed for you xx

Keep us posted on how you got on xx

Hi everyone

hope you're all well.

Hello to the new ladies and tons of luck with everyones appointments and cycles.

Afm, we had our scan on monday that confirmed we are team :pink: :happydance:
Cant wait to hear all your bfps soon. :flower:

Hope everything went well for u lindy and Sarah. Look forward to your updates

Afm. I had my first follies scan, iv got 8 follies on my right 2 measuring at 10.5 and rest below 10. 9 on my left 1 at 15 and a couple at 10 and the rest below 10. My lining is 5.8. So far so good. Fx they double in size for next Monday

Hi everyone,

Ive been coming on here every day checking up on you all and I cant tell you how valuable it is knowing that we are all going through the same thing. Its been such a big help to me.

Im just waiting to start the meds... we have our appointment tomorrow to learn how to use them and the we start on the 24th March.
So excited, its been suc a long time coming. Its especially diffcult as my brother and his wofe are expecting theior 1st baby at the end of april - roughly around the time when we will find out if this round has worked or not.
This is our 1st try and its a whole lot of mixed emotions, as Im sure you all know!

Will keep you posted on how things are going!

Wishing you all ots of luck xxx

Thanks Laura and baby dust.

That's great baby dust- lots of visualisation and fx for Monday.
MrsE- thank you.
Bany7777- wonderful news.

AFM- just back from EC. You were all right and I have been an idiot for worrying. It was fine. How lovely is dr Ryan! Feel a little bit sore but not needing painkillers. They said got 16 eggs. Still feel not woozy so will be back later!!

Hope you ok AQ.

Love to all and big thanks for your support- couldn't got through today without it.

Xxxx

Babies- Yay for expecting a girl! x

Yasmine- Im so glad your scan went so well! they will deffo be a LOT bigger by monday! look at the difference with me within just 2 days! x

Jules- GL for starting on the 24th x

Lindy- Glad your EC went well and wow 16 eggs! that is fab! good luck for fertilisation report tomorrow x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Susie, sharkey and all the gang x

AFM-EC went well and we got 6 eggs!! woohooooo! we are over the moon after only getting 2 eggs last cycle. I feel sore from this EC and im bleeding a bit so lying on couch watching a film with a maccys with a stack of mags next to me to read after. So well looked after :) Just praying for a positive call in the morning to say we have some embies! Just so relieved we got 6 eggs xxx

Have been thinkin about you both all morning, been sneaking on here In between work :) I am really pleased for you both........
AQ, I can Imagine that you're one very happy person Indeed after having 6 eggs this cycle, yey..... x x x Keep your feet up AQ and rest and leave the hubby to tend after you, lol x x
LindyLou, that's alot of eggs you got, yey :) You were bound to worry, I suppose It's worrying about the unknown.... Take some painkillers If need to, rest up & chill.....x x x

Oooh I am getting so excited being on this thread at the moment :)))))) x x x

Yeay for everyone :yipee: sounds like all is going to plan so far for you all. I'm keeping everything crossed for you & hope you get lots of nice healthy embies :yipee:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->