• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Ooo I'm from the Old Roan! :) Thanks for the reply too. I live in Southport now, so would have my baby in Ormskirk, but seein as that there is nowhere to have your baby in Southport, and Ormskirk hospital is in West Lancs, and Liverpool, obviously in Liverpool, I was wonderin if I could choose seeing as neither are my district?

I would really love for my baby to be born in Liverpool.

xxx

I would prefer our baby to be born in liverpool really as our closest hospital is arrow park and after the way they were at the EPU with my 2nd ectopic... i dnt think id trust them with my pregnancy... we will see xxx

Thats how I feel about Whiston, I hated it there when I got took in after my ectopic with a water infection, I think if you've had IVF at the womens you should be able to have your baby there if thats what you want but thety like to make everything as complicated as possible xxx

Hi Girls,

Please can I join you all, I am on Day 4 of 2ww following my 3rd FET.

So far so good................

Georgina x

Hi Girls,

Please can I join you all, I am on Day 4 of 2ww following my 3rd FET.

So far so good................

Georgina x

Hi Georginaa, Hope your well and coping during the 2ww welcome to our ickle group. Did you have your FET done at the Womens xxxx

Hi longtobeamum How are you getting on with the injections, I've felt shite this time round I feel really tired and this cold really hasn't helped. I'm back in the Womens on Tuesday for my baseline so things are shuffling along won't be long now !!!

AfricaQueen how are you feeling hope your kicking ass with your diet xxxx

Has anyone heard from NatP she hasn't popped in for a while and I haven't seen her about on other threads xxxxx

Hi longtobeamum How are you getting on with the injections, I've felt shite this time round I feel really tired and this cold really hasn't helped. I'm back in the Womens on Tuesday for my baseline so things are shuffling along won't be long now !!!

Hi Bugs :) Think you've got the names muddled up lol. I haven't started IVF yet, I'm in the same boat as AQ. Losing weight to go on the waiting list. Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well though :hug:

xxx

AfricaQueen how are you feeling hope your kicking ass with your diet xxxx

Has anyone heard from NatP she hasn't popped in for a while and I haven't seen her about on other threads xxxxx

I am doing my best with the diet and exercise, doing wii fit every day and joining gym end of the mth :) I lost 3lb when i weighed on fri so hoping for loads more this wk cos i wont be able to eat for a wk after my operation.

I have PM'd u:winkwink: xxx

Sorry longtobeamum I blame the hormones Ha ha, It's Laura who's injecting thats why I can only be on a little thread it doesn't take much to confuse me LOL xxx

Hi Girls,

africaqueen - Hello there! 2ww going ok, but slow!! :haha:

bugs - Yes I've had all my tx's at the womens. Good Luck for your baseline scan tomorrow, hopefully you can move on! :happydance:

longtobeamum - Good Luck with the weight loss :thumbup:

Hi ladies Hope everyone is well xx

Well my scan went fine but to be honest not much can be wrong at this point I don't think, I start stimms tommorrow 2 amps of Menopur and continue with Buserelin and then hopefully egg collection will be the week after next scary stuff !!!!

Oooh Bugs you must be so excited! it will come round so quickly!
I am not tryin to wish my life away but im so glad Jan is going so fast cos means we will get closer to our cycle with each mth :) xxx

hiya girlies, hope ur all ok

bugs- thats brill hun, things are moving quite quick now, :) i go for my baseline scan next thursday to see whats goin on hehe!! xx

lots of luck and baby dust to u all xxxxx

Ooooh Bugs how exciting :D xxx

Laura, you must be so excited too :) xxx

You're both making me excited lol

xxx

Good luck Laura! looking forward to a report ;-)

I am sooo excited to get started now. I am doing well on my diet so its only a matter of time really. Hope to be referred by end of feb :)

xxx

awww thats brill news africa queen, well done on ur diet hun! keep up the good work! hehe its all exciting :) xxx

lots of baby dust!!!!!!!! and hoping 2011 is a bfp year for all us lovely girlies hehe! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->