IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

LInday: glad your scan went well

Sharkey: things are really moving quickly arent they!

afm: baseline all good start stimming on Saturday :happydance:

HI to everyone else x

Good luck with stimming melbram! Try and visualise lots of lovely mature eggs. X

Sharkey- Yay to being in 2nd tri and im glad scan went well. Little one keeping u on your toes eh? haha x

Lindy- How are things going hun? x

Melbram- Good luck for stimming on sat! stock up on protein for healthy eggs and some chocs for thick lining ;-) x

Hi to babydust, Lisa, MrsE, and all the gang x

Sharkey- great news , 2nd trimester so all systems go :) Have you got a little bump starting?

AQ- I have had a really horrible week in work. I blamed the hormones and thought maybe it's me over reacting but my closest colleagues in work said they would've been upset so maybe it's not the hormones!!

Awww what happened Lindy?
Great news on the scan sharkey :yipee:
xxx

That sounds rubbish lindy, hope everything is ok.

Melbram now your stimming it will fly by.

AFM - went to see the doc and she wasnt much help, just told me to do another test and come back if its BFP, if not wait until next cycle and if i miss that i have to go back. Apparently its normal to miss a period. I was hoping she would do a test for me :(

AQ - so I can now eat chocolate again?! I have been trying to be good and almost completly cut it out of my diet (solely in prep for IVF) I love chocolate! :)

Babydust: what a hopeless appointment surely they could have told you that over the phone! so frustrating and draining :hugs:

Hi ladies

Went to my appt with the head embryologist this morning and he was really good and helped me process what happened last time and made a couple of suggestions we can try on our 2nd cycle. He thinks I would have poss been better for my eggs to have been collected a day earlier so next time I need to be scanned earlier. Also they are now using embryo gule which all patients will now be getting which research suggesting to help embryo implant and help reduce mc. Also talked about a new process called IMSI which basically is ICSI but the lab instead of being magnified x600 it's x6000 so helps identify the best sperm but he thinks it will help but need to pay to use it. So all positive options and worth looking into. So he was cautiously optimistic.

So start my DHEA tomorrow cos need to take that for 12 weeks. So next period I'll be calling them to start the rollercoaster again!

Babydust - that's poo the wouldn't test you and left you in limbo land but guess all fingers crossed!!!

Hi to everyone else xxx

Babydust- ah sorry they wouldnt test you hun. I tested very late with my 2nd ectopic so just keep testing to be 100% safe x

Lindy- Ah why whats been happening? x

MrsE- Glad your so positive now and good plan of action for next cycle for you x

Melbram- Yep eating choc is fab for thickening womb lining ;-) Good luck x

Well AF was a wk late and it is always reg but iv been on 100mg of DHEA so its made AF late and agony worse than usual so i am reducing dose to 50mg. Called PCT and next panel meeting is Aug 13th so that's when our appeal will be put forward so need to make sure GP and mr K get all relevant paperwork sent long before then to be viewed.
Iv been off work a wks hol an back on tuesday and all its done is rain! grrrr. Should of gone to Morecambe today for wkend but weather too bad for driving so cancelled. Just as well considering iv been in bed in agony all day xxx

Hi everyone, lots happening on here :flower:

Africa so glad you are back and are sorting things out with DH, the journey is really hard when TTC but you will get through it together. Am praying you get the decision you deserve from the pct.

Lindy & Sharkey great news on your scans, how are you both feeling? I started to feel better about 16/17 weeks I think, that's when bump popped out!! Once the first tri is out of the way the time does go quick. Ate you going to find out what you are having?

Babydust hope you are ok , any sign of af? The only symptoms I had initially were sore boobs, the nausea didn't come till about 8 weeks so you just never know. I can't believe the gp wouldn't test you, if you don't usually miss periods am not sure why they say it's normal to do so? Could you maybe request a blood test then at least you would know for sure?

Melbram good luck with the stimms , in no time we be seeing some big strong embies :baby:

MrsE glad your appointment went well, sounds like you got some good advice and fingers crossed for your next cycle

Hope I haven't missed anyone out!!

AFM - it's a year next Friday since I started down reg, can't believe where the time has gone. It made me feel quite emotional when I realised and I had a little cry! Baby is coming on really well he is huge and changing so quickly.

Good luck to everyone and will catch up with you all again soon xxxxxxxx

MrsE glad your appointment went well fx for BFP next cycle

Susie: good to hear yuo and baby are doing well :)

:hugs: Melbram. Hope it gets easier the more you do. Good luck sweetie :thumbup:
xx

Well... The wicked witch decided to make apperance this morning so its all over for another month. :'(

Melbram u will get use to them. But yeah they are a nightmare.

Mrse good to hear ur meeting with embryologist went well. I have mine on 20th, hope he can as optimistic with us

Babydust - aw sorry that AF arrived for you it really was looking hopeful! Yes I'm sure the Embryologist will have lots of ideas and suggestions. Funny cos we saw a consultant a few weeks ago and he said nothing about IMSI or the glue or collecting my eggs a day earlier he just said keep everything the same. But the embryologist clearly had other ideas so for me personally seeing the embryologist has given me more hope than seeing the consultants! Good luck and keep us posted.

Melbram - they are a bit messy but after a few days it will get easier. I'm dreading having to start all those injections but more the build up cos once you start then it's the countdown and each day you are nearer your goal! Exciting stuff. When is your first follie scan?

Hi to everyone else and hope you had a good weekend xx

Babydust- Im sorry the witch showed. That is the only 1 'good' thing about having no tubes. I never have to go through that wondering 'what if'. Hope your appt goes well x

Melbram- The first 2 stimms i did took ages but within a few days i was a pro an had mixing down to a fine art as im sure you will too ;-) well done x

Susie- Aww glad bubs is coming on well and cannot believe how fast time does go! feel like iv been on this thread forever! lol x

Hi to Lindy, MrsE, Lisa, Sharkey and gang x

Has anyone heard from Jane? she was at our PIE and got pregnant from 1st cycle an im wondering how she's doing? x

xxx

MrsE im back this Thursday then next Monday - earliest EC will next Wednesday 18th - hopefully all will go according to plan and I have lots of follies with some good quality eggies :happydance:

Good luck melbram. Babydust and superglue to you and your embbies. Xxxx

Babydust- sending you hugs. So hoped Af wouldn't arrive for you.

AQ- how are you doing?

AFM- feel bit better after stressful week. I have decided that bollocks to work politics and sly people, I have my own little secret and I'm not letting stress and upset get to me......I will keep tellin myself that :)

Good for you Lindy you need to look after you and bumb. Work have been really good with me needing time off but havent helped as far as my case load is concerned - problem is Im the only one who really does what I do so awkward to get cover but just keep thinking not my problem to worry about FX I get a healthy lil embie and a BFP - god knows what they are going to do when im on maternity leave lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->