IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh wow 19 eggs.... You could have a whole rugby team put back in :rofl:

best of luck with the next stages :thumbup:

:hugs:
xxx

Melbram, that's fantastic news! Keeping fingers crossed that lots fertilize! X

Great news Melbram - wow! Sure you will get a good number from that and some for the freezer

X

OMG Melbram 19 eggs!!! that is amazing! most i ever got was 6! my amh is shit tho so we were lucky to get that many.
Hope you get your call nice and early tomorrow and have good quality embies and some to freeze for the future. Lots of luck and enjoy resting up :) xxx

Forgot to add my bit of news. lol

Well FINALLY our consultant has done the support letter for our appeal!!! sooo happy!
He emailed me this morning to say he fully supports us an he has done the letter saying he recommends a 3rd cycle ) Called our GP and told her he's done it so she is going to send her support letter this wk too an then we just have to sit tight till 13th of August and wait for the decision of the panel. Eeeek its gonna drag till then! ball is rolling xxx

Melbram- great news. Hope you get lots of lovely strong little embbies

AQ- fabulous news and not before time! You truly deserve a 3rd go.

Love and hugs to all

Thanks Lindy just pray the pct agrees... so nervous! how are u doing? cant believe u will soon be 12wks! where is time going?! how u feeling? xxx

Had a stressful couple of weeks in work so head has been a bit wrecked. Done my best to stay calm and relaxed though :) I have my 12week scan on Thursday and I'm really worried after miscarriage that something will go wrong. Hopefully if all is ok I can relax a bit and enjoy this! Did you see the letter he has sent in support? If you get approved are you ready to start cycle 3?

Love to all

Oh AQ that's great news, the PCT best agree or they might find a lot of hormonal ladies on their doorstep protesting :haha:

good luck for Thursday Lindy, I was a nervous wreck waiting for mine but it was all good, I'm sure yours will be too.

Keeping everything crossed for you Melbram, are they ringing you today? x

well just had the call - out of the 19 eggs 13 were good enough for ICSI and 6 have fertilised - booked in for ET on Monday at 2pm - that morning wait is going to kill me...:dohh:

Hopefully the lil embies will grow nicely - argh so excited now :happydance:

That's great news Melbram, got everything crossed you get some lovely embies :baby: It's a long wait but by then they should have a good idea which are the best ones. Good luck x

Africa that's fab that you have the support letter at last. Surely the pct can't ignore the recommendation of a consultant. When do you find out? X

Lindy I was super anxious before all my scans, I wish I had enjoyed it a bit more now but when you are in our position you don't take pregnancy for granted. All will be fine though, they always tell you v quick that they can see the heartbeat and then you can relax and watch bubs for a bit. Are you staying at the women's? Any worries or questions just give me a shout, I went through every worry in the book!! X

Hi to everyone else xx

That's brilliant news melbram... Roll on Monday & grow little embies grow :yipee:

xxx

Melbram- That is wonderful news!! best of luck for transfer an the 2ww as that really is the worst part of it all! ha x

Lisa- Lol at the comment about all the hormonal ladies on pct doorstep. I got a lil image! haha x

Lindy- I have not seen the letter but when my GP gets her copy i will ask to see that :) Good luck for your scan x

Susie- We will find out mid/end of aug so not long now :) sooo nervous! how r u? x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Well done Melbram and AQ all comin along nicely!!

I'm just waiting for my AF basically and then I'm back on the rocky road!

Have a great weekend all of you x

Melbram that is great news :happydance:

AQ things seem to be moving forward with you too. Yay!

Well... I went to see the head embryologist this morning and to be honest it didnt really help. Basically the egg was fine (not what the women on the phone said) they just dont know why it didnt fertilise. It could be that they chose the wrong sperm. Mr Gazvani has suggested ovarian drilling which mr Troupe said i should consider. Thye are also getting in a new machine next week with magnifies the sperm 6000 times rather than 600 which will help with making sure they get the best one. It just felt like he was spending a load of money on a fancy machine and needed to make his money back some how so was trying to sell it to us. To be honest i dont want to be poked and prodded any more, i really have had enough. Going back today has made me feel really angry, why is it so hard for us? Iv enjoyed my break from all this baby stuff and today it brought back all those feelings that iv been trying so hard to block out. Argh!!! Its so frustrating

Just read to post back and i sound like a moaning old bag, sorry for ranting but sometimes i just get carried away

Babydust- you are not a moaner at all! we are going through hell on earth and we are entitled to let steam off. Im sorry the appt didnt help you much :( maybe the ovarian drilling is a good idea? Ramadan Kareem xxx

Hello everyones

Well I am now PUPO!!:happydance: :wacko:

Had call this morning to go in for 11.30am - wasnt impressed that we were kept waiting for 30 minutes before getting called through! Bearing in mind I had drank lots of water and kept thinking about needing a pee

Out of the 6 that fertilised 4 stopped growing at 3 cells yesterday and there was two left one 6 cell and one 5 cell. Neither were the best quality so they put both back! Never expected that. Cant believe Im PUPO now just hope at least one of the sticks at least

Melbram; CONGRATZ on being PUPO with 2 :happydance: Can't believe that you are at this stage already, where does the time go? Good luck with the 2WW as you will be clock watching :haha: :kiss:

AQ; I am crossing everything and praying that that the both of you get the answers that you deserve off the panel In the next couple of weeks.....:kiss:

Lindy how's the pregnancy going?? Won't be long until ure 12wk scan, to be honest I was worried building up to the scan and fearing the worst but there was no need!! Will pop on here for the update :kiss:

Hi to everyone x x x Sorry for the lack of personals my brain Is not functioning properly as there's been so much going on here (baby brain) please don't take offence :haha: Haven't been on here much as we were nearing the 4th anniversary last sunday which was painfull, still finding It hard to come to tems with It but I do know that all me energy needs to be positive for this little one growing Inside me.....x I am also keeping a low profile so not to cause to much upset to those still on this one big roller coaster :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->