IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh AQ that's so sad to have 2 little babies that each only lived for a few minutes. My heart really goes out to her. Give her a big :hugs: from me when you see her.

xxx

That is extremely sad news AQ, to go through it not once but twice is cruel and unthinkable, she is an inspiration to us all.

I need help, im not getting excited just yet cuz i know what my cycle are like however.... I am now on day 45 and there is still no sign of AF. She has appeared on day 45 before (very rare, like once a year) but i tend to experience symptoms which indicate she is on her way. I am having nothing... (other than back pain) Im not even getting any pregnancy related symptoms. I am dying to test but really scared it will be bfn. How long shall i leave it? Iv asked dh and he has said leave it cuz it will only break our hearts if its a bfn. Iv not told anyone (call me silly) but i dont want to jinx it and they wont understand how scared i am, I can only really turn to u girls

Awww :hugs: babydust. It's so hard isn't it to see those bfns. Think I had about 40 before I stopped testing & started just waiting for af.
If there is any chance at all though that you might be, I'd take a test, just so that you can get the best care from the outset. I know you are probably taking folic acid anyway but there may be other things your doc would suggest if you are pg. Maybe take the test on your own so as not to upset your OH in case it's bfn, sometimes I think we are stronger than they are.

Good luck & big :hugs: whatever you decide to do
xxx

Thanks for that Lisa, im starting to get a dull pain sort of similar to what i got when i had my last ec. It feels like my ovaries have swollen inside. Im really confused and not sure what to make of it. Iv not been taking folic acid but pregnacare as that has everything

Thanks baby dust

AQ- that is such a tragic story. The poor people. Is nat still trying?

Babydust- I would test. I find the not knowing and second guessing symptoms to have my head wrecked. As tough as a bfn is at least you can focus on next time, if Af is coming you will be disappointed one way or another. Xxx

Yes girls very sad for Nat and her OH but she is a strong woman and although she's having a break from ttc for a while now she will go again x

Babydust- OMG i hope you get a surprise BFP! I would test for sure as i know bfns are so hard to see but if its a bfp you will be overjoyed. Everything crossed for u an prayers said! text me an let me knw :) x

Hi to everyone else xxx

Thanks AQ, iv still not tested, im too scared. Iv done it a million times in my head but cant seem to make it a reality. I have decided i will test as soon as i get a firm symptom, atm they are all in my head. might just wait another week and see how i get on.

Arrggghhh. The wait is killing me babydust so I don't know how you're coping... :test: lol
I didn't get any symptoms at all until about 9 weeks & then I felt a little sick 1-2 days & that's been it until flump started kicking a few weeks ago :test: lol :hugs:
xx

Babydust- TEST! Lol. I thought i would never see a bfp and i did twice (before i lost my tubes obviously) so just get poas! haha. Good luck and keep us updated x

Hi to everyone else. Hope all well xxx

Sad news from me ladies.
Dh and i have split up :((( utterly devastated. We split on saturday but hadnt wanted to say anything incase we could of resolved it but sadly not as things have gone too far and we have had so much heartache and anger in our lives since we have been married that it has destroyed us. We arent the same people anymore. We are both so bitter and hateful. He is in the process of looking for a flat so he will be moving out soon and sadly as well as my marriage being over so is my chance of being a mother. Heartbreaking all round. I obviously have no place here now so wanted to wish you all best of luck and say good bye. Thank you all for supporting me for so long. I am just devastated its the end of my journey. xxxx

Africa I am so sorry to read your post and the very sad news about you and your dh. You must be beyond devastated with everything you have been through and I can't imagine what you must be going through. I know there is nothing I can say to make things any better now but please pm me if there is anything I can do for you. You have been such a tower of strength to everyone here and you will be greatly missed. I really pray that life starts to treat you better and eventually you get your dream. Thank you so much for all the support you have given me. Big big hugs xxx :hugs:

Oh Africa that's such sad news on top of everything else you've both been through but I understand how dealing with fertility issues can change a person. I'm sure you both still really care for each other... Maybe just a short break from each other will help to get you back on track for a future together. At least that's what I'm hoping for you both :hugs:
if you need anything at all we are all here for you
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

xxxx

AQ- my heart is going out to you. It's just do unfair. I cannot put into words how I am feeling for you I'm just so upset. I am here honey. Anytime. Xxxx

AQ I cant quite believe the content of your last post - I really dont know what to say it is simply heartbreaking :hissy: :hugs:

Thank you for your all informative posts you will be very missed from this thread!

Ah im so sorry Babydust :( had everything crossed for you x

AFM....
Dh and i had a massive talk this morning(something we have rarely done) and we have said we still love eachother and want to make our marriage work and try and get our family so we are going to stick together and try and work through all this heartache. We are not out of the woods yet but we sure as hell plan to try our best and not let so much anger and resentment into our already difficult lives.
I hope time is kind to us and makes us as close as we once were and blesses us with our miracle child. Thank you all again so much. I am so happy today compared to yesterday and so is dh. I am off to slimming class tonight for first time in ages as want to concentrate on my mental and physical health now and pray we win our appeal xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->