IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Lindy- You go girl! haha. Glad your putting all the stress on the back burner an focusing on your lil bun ;-) x

Melbram- Ooh not long till EC now! x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- nothing changed, called clinic again today an Mr K has STILL not done the support letter :(( starting to feel very fed up. like im banging my head against a brick wall. There's no way the PCT will consider us for a 3rd cycle if we cant even get a support letter done by our clinic! xxx

Hi everyone

just an update...20 follies on the right and 10 on the left. All on the left are under 10 and only 3-4 on the right that are 10, 10.5 and 12. Got a bit of fluid around the right ovary so need to drink more water...another 5 days of meds so hope the others catch up!x

Great news Melbram!
Believe me they will catch up. Mine increased a LOT in size within 3 days and the smaller ones ended up as big as large ones. Got 6 eggs just shame HC let us down by now doing ICSI. Good luck xxx

Hi AQ -I have second scan tomorrow so hopefully the follies have been growing - feels like they have I now have a constant dull ache in the bottom of my stomach just feel really bloated and heavy fx for EC Wedneday :D and that you have some news this week

Thank you Melbram and best of luck for your scan tomorrow. Hope follies are nice and big and you can trigger an have a nice needle free day tue an EC wed :) xxx

Hi ladies

I've been quiet cos nothing new to report just waiting for AF to show up at the end I the month before anything can happen. Xx

Hope everyone is ok x

Melbram - good luck for tomorrow fx

Hi, back from my day 10 scan - few good size follies so EC on Wednesday at 8.00am so need to be there for 7.30am!!! I dont do mornings and it takes an hour in travelling time :haha:

Excited now its so close although its been so long it doesnt guite feel real that I my get a BFP after this process! FX I do :cloud9:

Hope everyones well x :dust:

Best of luck melbram :thumbup: hope everything goes well, & AQ I really hope you get some news soon & can get moving forward again. How are you & OH now? Hope you are doing well :hugs:
xxx

MrsE- I understand you taking a lil break, im stuck in limbo myself an it sucks. You will soon be starting again x

Melbram- Great news! best of luck for ec on wed! hope those follies contain some healthy eggs an you get lots of lil embies x

Lisa- Hi, how are u doing? me an dh are a lot better now thank you. We are a lot closer an putting all our energy into fighting for this 3rd cycle instead of fighting eachother. lol x

Sharkey- how are u doing? x

Im doing great thanks Sarah, feeling lots of movement everyday now which is really reassuring even if it does feel very odd lol.
Getting a little panicky about the birth, don't think I'd be normal if I didn't but I know I'm so extremely lucky to be given the chance that I'm staying positive about it all.

Really glad to hear you & OH are doing well & yep you need to keep all your fight for the daft pct! Good luck

Xxx

Thanks for all your messages - Im starting to get paranoid now that I have OHSS and wont get to transfer :dohh:

A bit random but do I really need to take a dressing gown and slippers with me?

Ah hun you will be fine and yes take a dressing gown and slippers with you :) xxx

Hi everyone,
Been a while since I posted last but have been away for a little holiday with the husband and it did us the world of good. Went to Tenerife nd really enjoyed every minute. It was lovely to not think of anything IVF. I was also finding it difficult with my brothers baby who was born the day my transfer got cancelled cos of OHSS. But, feel better about everything now and we are just in the process of getting ready for FET. It's going to be about 4 weeks til transfer but am just grateful I don't have to go through stimming again!!

Have been reading through all the posts so I think I'm upto date with everyone! Hope your all good and well.

Xx

Nice to see you back Jules and im glad the break did you good :)
Best of luck for FET! I hated DR, that's why im so glad we did short protocol last cycle an will be doing same next xxx

Glad you had a good break Jules - not long until FET now either!

afm I got 19 eggs! I couldnt believe how many there were. FX we have a good few that fertilise. Feeling sore now though so OH is waiting on me hand and foot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->