IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls,thank u for all the good luck msgs Xx
Had two early blastocyst's transfered this afternoon! So I'm now officially PUPO! Praying that it's our turn to be lucky! Didn't have any to freeze. Official test day is Sunday the 19th. xx

Hope ur all well Xx
Welcome to Nababel and good luck with your treatment Xx

Welcome Nababel - fx its third time lucky for you x

Congrats on being PUPO Del ! :happydance:

afm Im back on the 18th September for consultation - any idea whether I will see consultant or nurse? and do you have to have three period as well as or including the one after failed IVF before you start again??? x

Congrats Del xx

Melbram - when I had my MC they said I had to have 3 periods before my next cycle however they admitted that it only needs 1 period to get the drugs out your system and reason they say 3 is to allow you to get more mentally prepared. If you want to try after 2 then just tell them that's what you want it's your treatment so unless there is a medical reason and mentally you are strong enough then I don't see any problem x

Thank u girls x
Melbram,I've always seen a consultant at follow up. Phone the nurses station 2moz,I'm sure they would be able to tell u. I think u can count this bleed as number one. Xx

Del so excited for you! Hopefully the time passes quickly and they stick!

Melbram I've been relatively lucky and seen Dr Kingsland at 2 appointments, seeing him again on tuesday as I phoned up really concerned on Monday given the pain I was in following attempted catheter test and worried bout sedation at transfer. Trying to think of questions to ask him, but my brain has turned to mush on these drugs. :( can anyone offer any suggestions? Don't want to bug him as I know their busy just worried and concerned

Welcome to all the new ladies, hopefully you'll be lucky too,

Good luck Del, will be keeping everything crossed for you.
Best of luck to everyone else starting again soon :thumbup:
& welcome to all if the new ladies :hugs:
xx

Congratulations at being pupo Del and good luck with the dreaded 2 ww!!! Really really hoping for a bfp on the 19th !!! x

Lisa can't believe you are 31 weeks, where has the time gone?? Hope you are taking things easy now . I had baby 48 hours into my mat leave and I really wish I had rested before!

Hi to everyone else and the new girls xx

32 weeks now Susie :happydance: I'm not quite sure where the time went either :shock:
I have a week off next week & in the last 2 weeks before due date I'm only going to be working 3 days, 2 days in week 38 and 1 in week 39 so hopefully I'll have plenty of time to chill before the big day.
Went to a breastfeeding workshop at the womens last night, got to massage knitted boobs! I was very proud of my OH for refraining from juggling with them :haha:
x

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all well! thanks very much for the welcome :)

Del - Congrats on the 2 Blasts. Soooo excited for you!! How did you find the transfer? How long did you stay there for after you had it done. When i had my transfer i was told I could go straight away which I found to be very quick! I thought i would have to lie down for a few hours!!

Melbram - everytime i've been back i've also seen a cous. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM: I had my baseline scan today and they told me I have a cyst on each ovary but said its nothing to worry about. I haven't had one before so should i be worried?! Also as I havent had my AF yet they have given me some Norethisterone tablets to take so I need to take this for a week then should hopefully come on after that. They said I need to call when AF arrives so I can go for another scan. has anyone else had to take these before? I'm very irregular and my first cycle i never had AF for ages so was taking Buserelin for a lot longer and I never wanted to do that this time.. OOOpies i'm really sorry for the long post!!

Good luck to all you ladies and i have my fingers crossed for everyone of you.:hugs:

Welcome Nababel and thank you for following my story, nice to have you with us ;-) best of luck for 3rd cycle. Pray its 3rd time lucky for us both x

Hi to Lisa, Susie, Babies, Lindy, MrsM, Sharkey , del an all the gang xxx

Hello girls......

Sorry I haven't been on here a while & also apologies for the lack of personals........

Melbram, I'm truly sorry that your cycle did not work x x

Del, congrats on being PUPO x x

AQ, hope you get the news that you deserve on Monday x x

Hello to all the newbies x

AFM, been going through a tough time of It lately, a very close family member got told they had terminal cancer back In April & he lost his battle with cancer yesterday after fighting It for over 16mths..... I knew that the dreadfull day would come but I still can't get my head round the fact that he was okay up until last week & now he's just just gone :-(( Seeing someone on a daily basis, having a chat & a cuppa & now god has taken him, upset & distraught doesn't even come close to the way I am feeling right now, one consolation Is that I had my chance to say that we would meet again & that I loved him x I am sorry I have come on here with the not so happy me hopefully my 20wk will cheer me up which my other half Is so eager to see x x

Sharkey I'm so sorry for your loss. Will pray for you and your loved ones, know how hard it is to lose somebody you love. It is so cruel and unfair. Hugs. X

sorry for your loss Sharkey - my nan was taken unexpectantly earlier this year and there simply is no easy way of getting through it x you have lil bump to keep you focused and your spirits up x

So sorry to hear your sad news Sharkey,sending u a big hug. xx

Hi to the rest of the gang,hope ur all well xx
All us well with me,had some cramping this morning but it passed! Enjoying the sunshine and have a BBQ going tonight! Hope u all have a lovely weekend xx

Keep chilling del and sending positive vibes to those little embbies. Xxx

Hi girls sorry I haven't been on in a few days had a pretty tough time - AF shown her ugly face on Thursday, an whilst I was warned that if she came it woul probably be heavier than usually I don't think nothing prepared me for this pain! Keep telling myself that it's hopefully the last one in a whole *fingers crossed*

Sharkey I'm really sorry for your loss. I had that nightmare last year, miscarried, lost my granddad after 5 tough days in hospital, and had my birthday - all on the same crappy day. Thoughts are with you, big hugs

Del; how you feeling? Big hugs

AQ: only two days to go till your hearing! Are you getting excited now or just more nervous and anxious?

Everyone ok?? It's very quiet on here!
Africa,good luck with the appeal tomorrow, hope they let u know soon Xx
Gemz,u feeling better hun? Xx
Hi to the rest of the gang x

Afm - still having cramps,some are sharp and painful,they come and go,not really sure what to make of them. Lets hope It's not AF! 7 days until test day!! X

Big countdown now del. try and stay sane!!!!

AQ- will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Love and hugs. Xxxx

Hope everybody else is doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"