IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Sharkey- I am sorry for your loss. I lost my mum a yr ago and the pain of losing her was horrific and still is a lot of the time sadly :( yay for the scan tho! thats something wonderful to look to x

Likkle- Hope this nasty af is the last one for 9mths! x

Hi to Lindy, Melbram and all the gang and thanks for good luck wishes for tomorrow. I am so nervous its unreal! x

Evening everyone...lots of posts tonight! We went camping for the weekend so lots to catch up on!
Hi Sharkey....sorry to hear your sad news I am thinking of you. The word cancer at the moment ...I'm hearing it just too often. I lost my dad in November to a very rare one, he died 5 weeks after we found out he had it, I still don't think I believe he's gone. He was only 59 too young to go : ( x
AQ - I will have all my fingers and toes crossed for you tomorrow, bet you will have trouble sleeping tonight....and this sticky heat too won't help!
Del.... Hope you're doing ok....how u feeling?
And Gem, hope u r hanging in there.
AFM....when I had my consultation a few weeks ago with Jan, we left it saying she would write to a previous doctor I had seen to get a letter from him to say I was ok to proceed with IVF on the medication I'm on for high prolactin. And she would speak to the consultant to find out what day was best for me to start as I don't really have a regular period... Bleed for 2/3 weeks then only 1 week off. I hadn't heard anything so I phoned to chase on Thursday ..... The nurse that came back to me said Jan now wants me to see the consultant before I start, so I would get an appointment in the post... Which was news to me! So on the Friday I'd got my letter from past doctor to say all was ok.
But also got my appointment through with dr kingsland.....9th october......I can't believe it that's 2 months away. Gone from being about to start to at least 2 months off! I thought it was going to come through for this week. So feel a bit upset really. I know I'm NHS...but does anyone know if you can pay for one off private appointments? To try and get in sooner to see him, apparently he only works on a Tuesday...so wonder if he does private clinics on the other days...?? Baby aside, I can't be doing with the bleeding for another 2 months!!
Love to all and nite nite x

Hi joanne, - sounds like ur having a hard time hun,so sorry. I totally agree with u on the cancer issue,it a horrible thing. My oh has a scan on Wednesday to see if his is back,praying that it isn't,absolutely dreading the results. Life can be very cruel. I'm sure that u can have a private consultation,phone and ask to speak to his sec/PA,she will be able to tell u. Usually u can get a private appointment within 2/3 weeks.
I'm ok thanks,just a little worried about these cramps Xx

Lindy, I will do my best! Lol Xx

Thanks for your message Del..... Has your partner had cancer... I didnt know that I'm sorry. Please don't feel you have to repeat anything, but I can't imagine what you must have been through and with the IVF too. You are both so young ..... Will be thinking of you on wednesday x

Hi everyone :)

Africa loads of luck for tomorrow, am praying for the day I get to stalk your pregnancy journal :flower: x

Del I hope the cramps are implantation, it would be way too early for af. Everything crossed for you xx

Sharkey so sorry to hear your news. I lost my mum to cancer so know what you are going through. :hugs: x

Hi to everyone else, good luck with your cycles sorry for lack of personals! xx

Del I also meant to say I hope and pray your oh's results are ok on Wednesday xxx

Joanne - thank you xx. yes,he was diagnosed about 2 &1/2 years ago. It's been a very tough few years for us.

Susie,thank you, means a lot. results will be the following week. Hope all is well with u Xx

Joanne- 2mths will pass in the blink of a eye ;-) this year is going so fast x

Del- Hope everything goes well for your OH with his scan and hope your ok x

Susie- omg i would love to have a pregnancy journal! cannot honestly imagine that tho :-( x

Nite god bless all xxx

AQ- good luck good luck good luck. X

Joanne- call and tell them you need a sooner appointment, I'd even try any consultant to get it find quicker.... I never met one!! X

Del- I do hope you and oh get the good news you deserve on Wednesday. Hugs x

AQ: thinking of you today, hope everything goes ok for you today and you find out! Bug hugs xxx x

AQ - good luck sending positive vibes!!

Sharkey - sorry to hear about your loss, it's never easy to lose anyone but stay strong for your bean x

Del - firstly sorry about your hubby so sending you lucky vibes too for his results. Regarding the twinges and cramps - its all good my lovely I had it pretty much from about 2 days after transfer and I got my BFP so sounds good to me!!

Hi to everyone else and all the newbies welcome!!

Well my rollercoaster ride begins next Monday with DR! Hoping this time I will be more relaxed about the process due to last time being made redundant at the time of injections!! Off to docs today cos two weeks ago got full blown flu/virus which lasted over a week and last night started with a sore throat like I was swallowing a bag of nails! So need to get rid of it before I start! X

Hello Everyone!

Del - Hope everything is going well with you.

AQ - fingers crossed for you today.

Hi to everyonr else. Sorry its takin me a while to remember peoples stages but fingers crossed for everyone going through it.

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive then have another scan and hopefully start on my stims.

Wow mrse, that's great news! Are uou doing long protocol? X

AQ- positive positive positive!!!

Hi Lindy yes I'm doing the long protocol again - they think cos it worked last time then now we just need to make it stick this time x

AQ - good luck sending positive vibes!!

Sharkey - sorry to hear about your loss, it's never easy to lose anyone but stay strong for your bean x

Del - firstly sorry about your hubby so sending you lucky vibes too for his results. Regarding the twinges and cramps - its all good my lovely I had it pretty much from about 2 days after transfer and I got my BFP so sounds good to me!!

Hi to everyone else and all the newbies welcome!!

Well my rollercoaster ride begins next Monday with DR! Hoping this time I will be more relaxed about the process due to last time being made redundant at the time of injections!! Off to docs today cos two weeks ago got full blown flu/virus which lasted over a week and last night started with a sore throat like I was swallowing a bag of nails! So need to get rid of it before I start! X

Thanks MrsE,I really do hope it's our turn! Good luck with your next round xx

Hi girls

I've had an ok weekend given that AF shown her ugly face, heavier than normal but was manageable after day 1. Got meeting with dr kingsland tomorrow regarding sedation at transfer so rather nervous and don't know what to ask him - suggestions?

Other thing hoping you can help, I went out on Sunday for a christening - rather hard process given what were going thru, I had a very small glass of wine and since ten I've not stopped going the toilet! :s did anyone have any complications when they were on their down regulation drugs?

AQ: any news yet or is it still too soon?

Evening everyone....AQ are u out there...did you hear anything??
I phoned HC today to see if I could get an appointment any sooner with no joy. So I phoned Dr Kingsland PA direct to see if I could see him privately, and got an appointment for Monday night! It's pricey, but hopefully it will be worth it. I've only been off my period for 4 days, and started again today extremely heavy ...so just can't go on like this any longer.
Love to all x x

Gemz can't help u with that one sorry,hope u get better soon Xx

Joanne,fab news hun! I'm pleased that u got an earlier appointment....much earlier,lol! It will be money well spent Xx

Hi to the rest of the gang,hope everyone is well Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"