IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies,hope everyone is well?
Just a quick post....looks like It's all over again for me,started spotting this morning,the usual sign that it hasn't worked. I've cried and cried,I'm absolutely exhausted. Don't know where we go from here. Will still test on Sunday. An awful day all round,oh had scan this afternoon,will need to wait untill next week for result. Xx

Del - I'm so sorry but win optimistic could it be implantation?? Fingers crossed it is xx

Melbram - hope your feeling stronger and getting ready for another run at it xx

AQ - I would be sitting outside my GPs office if necessary - just cruel they are making you wait knowing they've made a decision you must be beyond frustrated! Xx

Hi to everyone else x

Mrs E, ooh I hope so but is it too late for that? Don't know what to think! Wait and see I suppose! I'll have a better idea tomorrow,if its heavier then i'll know for sure. Hope ur ok? Xx

Hi ladies,hope everyone is well?
Just a quick post....looks like It's all over again for me,started spotting this morning,the usual sign that it hasn't worked. I've cried and cried,I'm absolutely exhausted. Don't know where we go from here. Will still test on Sunday. An awful day all round,oh had scan this afternoon,will need to wait untill next week for result. Xx

Del; sweetheart it could be implantation bleeding, It's not over just yet! I'm sendin bug hugs and kisses to you. As easy as it is to say try not to get worked up, Sunday is still 4 days away and a lot can happen it such a short space of time.

Take one step at a time, don't make any decisions yet, and as hard as it is try to stay positive! X xx x x

Melbram that's not that far off, gives you some time to get your head around this cycle just gone. I feel so naive in some respects. Not that I expected IVF to be easy, but I dont think I quite realised the emotional roller coaster that we're all on

I've got my first baseline scan tomorrow, so hopefully well be able to start stimming and the second part of our IVF journey begins. Think the accupunture is really helping me to relax and not freak out! :)

Hi to everyone else, hope everyone is ok

Xx x x

Thanks girls Xx.
No not tested yet Lindy x
Good luck with baseline scan Gemz,hope u can get started x
Hi to everyone else,sorry for the lack of personals tonight Xx

Thanks girls Xx.
No not tested yet Lindy x
Good luck with baseline scan Gemz,hope u can get started x
Hi to everyone else,sorry for the lack of personals tonight Xx

Thx hun don't worry we all understand! You could be pregnant wait you've tested before ruling anything out! Big hugs x x x

Del- Hang in there. I have everything crossed and your in my prayers tonight. HAS to be 3rd time lucky for you. pma pma pma x

Likkle- Good luck for tomorrows scan x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- No news here. Called my GP today and they have not had any news yet. Il call them again tomorrow and if nothing il call the woman i speak to at PCT as i am beyond exhausted waiting and wondering and its just not fair now :( i cant go all wkend so i best know before end of fri xxx

Del: so sorry to hear you are spotting - fx its just implantation but it doesnt make the wait any easier x

AQ: well if it was posted yesterday its definately got to be with your GP by tomorrow so fx if you ring they will let you know

good luck with scan tomorrow LIkkelgems x

afm - Im feeling a bit better now thanks I think I had a bit of a breakdown getting ahead of myself as usual thinking about adoption but I know Im not there yet and need to focus and put all my energies into the next cycle x

Hi all

had scan this morning - at last some good news for us! Baseline scan showed that everything had switched off the way they were expecting so we've started the stimming drugs! :) woops rather loudly :happydance::wohoo:

So were expecting to have our EC the week commencing 27th August (the bank holiday) with ET 2-5 days after this!

On 2 Amps of Menopur - was rather tricky to get all the liquid - practice at little bit more and I'm sure DH will be a pro at it. Just keeping lots of bits crossed in the hope that everything goes well for us. Only downside is I feel so tired and sicky!

AQ: Any update yet?

Del: How are you feeling? Did the bleeding stop?

Melbram: Best piece of advice I can give you is to not make any decisions just yet. Just take the time to get yourself all together so your in the best frame of mind for the next cycle (should/when you go down this)

Hope everyone is else is doing OK?

Lickle- great news. Bring on the lovely healthy eggs! Xx

Melbram- it's easy to let your mind race. Try and keep calm and focus on this cycle. You aren't at adoption yet and god willing this cycle will work. Xx

Evening ladies,hope ur all ok?
Gemz,good news about starting stims,good luck hun. Xx

AFM,still having a bleed of some sort,very light and a brownish colour (sorry fo the TMI). Xx

Hi to all the gang Xx

Del I had light brown spotting in the week before my test, if it's brown it could well be old blood from EC. Is it different from your previous cycles? I know it's so tough in the 2ww, as soon as I started spotting I couldn't stop crying and was waiting for af, and when it didn't show I just thought it must be cos of the progesterone! I found the wait to test unbearable, I am thinking of you over the next few days and praying for a good result. :hugs:

Africa how are you hun? Can't believe they haven't told you the result, that's just so cruel! Hoping you get some good news before the weekend. x

Lickle great news on your scan, good luck with the cycle x

Melbram hope you are ok, hang in there, you are bound to feel all over the place emotionally as you've been through such a lot. Try and focus on your next cycle and hopefully it will be second time lucky for you x

Hi to everyone else xx

Thank you Susie. Hope all is well with u?
No It's not the same as previous cycles,I expected it to be heavier today,but it isn't and really It's only when I wipe! Don't know what to think! Was your experience similar to mine? Xx

Del sounds like implant bleeding - a friend had implant bleeding on day 11
So it definitely could still be that! Fingers crossed!

Keep positive!!!!

Oh Del :hugs: really hope it's implantation bleeding.
When I got my :bfp: I had a big bit of brown blood for about a day & a half about 4 days before I tested. Convinced I was going to come on. When I had my first scan they also showed me the spot I had bled from, very weird.

Hope it's the same for you. Good luck :hugs:
xx

Hi Del, yes my experience was the same, mostly when I wiped. I did put a pad in to monitor it but there was hardly any there. I kept expecting it to get heavier but it didnt. When I spoke to the hc after my test they said it was quite common. I also spotted about a week after my bfp which was scary but they said that was normal as well! Such a rollercoaster we have to go through!
All is good with me thanks, the little man, Ben, is 4 months next week and growing v fast. Tomorrow is one year since my et, I can remember everything about it so clearly. Feel quite emotional! Good luck for Sunday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->