IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Likkle- Thats great news that you have started stimms :) it is fiddly getting all the menopur and i was on 6 amps! lol. Good luck x

Melbram- We all do the racing ahead thing but hang in there. You arent done yet by a long chalk ;-) x

Del- That sounds like implantation bleeding if its only there when u wipe an its brown so its old blood. Ah i pray this is your BFP coming! when are u gonna test? everything crossed for you x

Hi to Susie, Lisa, Sharkey, MrsE, Lindy an all the gang x

AFM- Nothing to report here. i called PCT yesterday an she said she has not received a copy of the letter for my file yet but when she does she will fax it straight over to my GP to save waiting on the post so looks like we are not gonna know till monday :(( xxx

Girls quick question! On lunch and usin phone so screen is awful!

I stated spotting yesterday which is unusual for me. Raised it at scan
And told don't need to worry bout it. Slightly more than spotting now, but it's bright red. Slightly worried an cant get thru to clinic did this happen to anyone?

Ps; AQ just read your news - totally gutted for you! Silly PCT can't make a decision lik that and nOt expect you not to want to know ASAP

Likkle- As regards the spotting whilst stimming, i never had that but i know women who have. Its to do with hormone changes. They may need to stimm you longer than usual intill womb lining gets nice and thick but call clinic to be sure. You will be fine.
Thanks for support. Im pissed off with pct now. I have to suffer all bloody wkend :( xxx

Gemz - I'm sorry I never had that so can't advise on what to do other than contact the HC. Good luck

Del - hang in there it could be the best news and only a couple of days to go!!

AQ - they are just rubbish, can't believe they still haven't told you it's torture!

Hi to everyone else

Afm - due to get my drug call from hosp this afternoon so think I will be starting on sun or mon day 22 is Sunday so will see what happens. Then the chaos starts! Plus I've got my brothers 1st wedding next fri in London and then his party is in France next month but way it's looking doesn't look like I will make it to France cos that will be EC and ET week!! I've told parents and brother that I may not make it depends on what happens. Just hope and pray to god that this cycle works and sticks this time! ��

Hey all

Spoke to clinic, said I don't need to worry at the moment, but if it carries on over the weekend to call on Monday and they'll arrange a scan on Monday. Feel a bit relieved, just extra worried now as DH is a teacher and he's not allowed any time of during school so we were hoping EC and ET fell during school holidays if your right AQ and we have to keep stimming for a few more days just means that either my mum or DHs mum will come to the clinic with me for ET

Hope he can be there :s

Second day of stimming was harder than first I think, so tired and exhausted! Does it get easier over time?

Del: how you doing sweetie? Has ye bleeding stopped?

AQ: I'm still annoyed at the PCT for you! They've pissed me off today too -but that's because I work for them! Got this new sickness policy at the moment so with the time off I'll be having slightly worried!

All: what have you treated your IVF as during EC and ET? Worried bout work

MrsE75 sure your family will understand I'm sure they want what you want! Crap timing but if it works you'll and they'll be over the moon!

Hi girls,thank you all so much for your support Xx
Mrs E - glad that you are getting started again,I wish all the best hun xx
Africa - can't believe your still waiting!! I really hope it good news. I'm going to do my best and wait until official test day,which is Sunday! Xx
Gemz,im sure that everything will settle down hun,hope stim goes well. You can always go off with stress can't u?? My doc has been very supportive when I needed a sick note. Xx
Lindy,how are things with u? Xx
Susie,thanks for that post,it gives me hope. Can't believe your little bundle of joy is 4 months old! Xx
Lisa,thank u Xx hope ur ok?
Hi to the rest if the gang Xx

AFM.... well I'm still having some sort if a bleed,only when I wipe mainly and still the same colour! It's the 3rd day if it now! I'm sure af is on the way,but praying she won't show. I've had an upset stomach for the last 2 days. Hate this waiting game!! Xxxx

Gemz - I was made redundant at the start of DR on my first cycle and currently not workin so can't help you on that one. But on the DR I really didn't feel too bad but I did my injections late in evening so I slept through most of the symptoms, what time are you doing the injections?

Afm - got my call and start on Monday so I'm not far behind you got my baseline scan on 6th Sept so see what happens x

AQ - heard anything this afternoon? Do we need to picket yet??? Ha, ha they really don't want to mess with a group of hormonal women!

Hi Mrse75

Yes we've scheduled injections in evening too! Doing ours about 6 every night

More so for time off due to EC an ET - did everyone go back to work the ext day? Work are gonna allow me the two days off when I'm in hospital - but how much rest do you need the day after? Know HC said I can go back to normal routine but seeing how I've been lately wondering if I'll need another day and wondered what everyone else did.

Doctor has offered to sign me off with stress but seeing as we had to apply for our own jobs, and were short staffed and i know no one else would do my work when I'm off - like what happened after the HSG and I needed to stay in hospital, I'm just gonna put myself under more stress when I do go back! Plus I don't like letting anyone down

Hi Likkle, work were really good with me and let me have the time for scans, and took the EC day as a hospital day. ET was on a Saturday. I had the morning off after EC, then took leave for 4 days after et. I had said to myself that if I had to go through it again I would have got myself signed off for the 2 weeks. I felt physically and emotionally drained the day after ec, and i shouldnt have gone in work at all that day. I was v stressed in the second half of the 2ww, which is when I was back in work. I know what you mean about not letting people down but you really need to put yourself first now, we only get a few chances at this. Can you take leave if you dont want to take sick? Do what you feel is right for you. Good luck xx

Lickle- glad you got a some news from hc. I needed a couple of days off for EC but then went back to work. For et I took a week off but did plan to take 2 weeks off this time. I just felt I over did it in work and I didn't get the support I needed from my business partner. If you can I'd get the 2ww off. Xx

AQ- get some wine down you over the weekend to try and take your kind off stuff.

Hugs to all. Xxxx

Likkle- Glad the HC put your mind at rest x

MrsE- Great you will be starting again soon and lots of luck coming your way :) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I called my GP today who have still received nothing so called PCT and the lady i speak to was away from her desk so they said they will get her to call me. Never happened so im left hanging again all wkend and im working all wkend too so il be climbing the bloody walls in work again! they are so unfair making me wait the entire 7 days and im so stressed. Anyway off to bed as up at 6,30am for work :( Thanks for support ladies xxx

Hi ladies,hope everyone is enjoying the weekend Xx

Just a quick post.... full AF arrived this morning, absolutely devastated :sad2::nope:
How unlucky can we be?? 3 failed full cycles and a failed FET! Don't know if I can put myself through this again. Life is cruel and unfair. I will probably still have to test tomorrow morning,but don't see the point. What do I do now girls?? Xxx

Del - awwww I'm soooo sorry for you hon I was hoping against all hope it was implantation. I would say go and have a big glass of wine or your favourite tipple for starters! I would prob suggest going for a 2nd opinion to another clinic. That is what I'm doing if this cycle doesn't work. You can ask for copies of all your tests and take them to see another consultant. But now is not the time to worry about that you need time to heal and look after yourself. Take extra care of yourself sweetie xxxxx

Del I am so so sorry. Sending you hugs. I did hope this was your time. I hope and pray your time comes soon xxx

Del I'm so sorry sweetheart. Sending big hugs to you and DH! Was praying that it was implantation bleeding.

Don't make any decisions right this second! Now is not the time, have you ad your DH had a holiday recently? Maybe a break just the two of you away from everyday life will give you both an opportunity to think about your options and what you both want! Praying your time will come soon.

I've had a bit of a tough day, really worried now - still bleeding. Hope it stops soon. Don't know weather it's worth calling the emergency room for advice or just hang on till Monday? The HC said they'd do another scan if it carried on during the weekend :(

Hope everyone is ok

Xx x

If you are worried lickle I would phone through. Hope everything is ok. Xxx

So so sorry Del, I really thought this was your time. Thinking of you :hugs: x x

Del- Words just fail me. I know no matter what is said it is not going to alter things and i know your devastated so all il say is, im here if you need to talk and im so sorry. Life is truly shit sometimes! :( x

Likkle- I would not worry too much. It happened to my friend and she just stimmed for longer to thicken lining so just call HC on monday and have a chill out tomorrow x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- 1 day down so just need to get through tomorrow and then Monday we shall know PCT appeal decision either way and im praying we can go again xxx

Morning girls

Stopped stressing out now, back to relaxing! Spottig seems to have stopped over night so don't think I need to worry now! :) gonna speak to the HC to be on the safe side tomorrow but otherwise I'm gonna carry on as normal! AQ & lindylou you'll be pleased to know im following your advice! :)

Del: how you feeling this morning?

Hey to everyone else

X x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back