IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi Montana 84 welcome to our thread, I'm just on the 2WW from our treatment we started on IVF but were advised to have Icsi on the day of egg collection. Was there anything in particular you are worried about coz you'll have hundreds of questions regarding the whole process if you are anything like me xxxx

Welcome Montana :) best of luck with your cycle!

Bugs- How is the 2ww going so far? :)

I cannot wait to get started. My mum is very sick and Dr is waiting on more tests but sadly he thinks she is terminally ill, so i pray with all my heart that my mum at least gets to see me pregnant and a scan pic before anything happens. xxx

Hi, I hope its ok to post on here but I just wanted to say to those who are new to this forum and waiting for IVF/ICSi that my friend has just completed her 1st course of ICSI at Liverpool womens hospital and it was a successful.

I just wanted to say what fantastic treatment my friend has received, she was originally seen in October 2010 and commenced treatment in December 2010 and got her BFP in January 2011.

From what she has told me they have been nothing but informative, understanding and professional. I work in the NHS and cannot believe the service she has received as she was under my hospital for 1 year with a catalogue of errors before being referred.

So for those who are starting treatment or waiting to start I hope this post helps and all the best for BFP!

Wrighty- F'd for your surge and u will soon be pupo ;-)

Bugs- oooh im gettin excited for u now!

Caz- Long time no "see" hun! hows it going?

Hello again to Laura an longtobeamum etc :)
Im off to bed cos on early shift 2moz and im shattered xxx

hiya sarah its going ok hun had lots off bloods done they tested me for everthink all came back normal hun wait in now to see fs on the 1st march dont no whats next but if he wants me do iui i am just going to go for egg sharing because it would be better and cheaper for us x x x

Hi AfricaQueen, sorry to hear about your mum I hope she battles on for your sake It would be lovely news for her. I'm in a similar situation with my nan she has bowel cancer and they told us in December to prepare for the worst but here we are in Feb and she's still battling on she told me she said a little prayer for me the other day, I'm just hoping she holds on for a little longer to hear the good news !!

One thing I think is Quite spooky my mum was exactly the same age as me when she got pregnant with me and my due date is the day before my own due date was only I was impatient and come 4 weeks early, Just a coincidence or a sign who knows. Hope everyone is happy and healthy xxxxx

:hi: girls Sarah sorry to her about your mum hun x x x

sorry to hear about you mum africa queen x

caz been for my scan 2day lining thin start menapour thursday scan next wed then fri hopefully ec mon or tue next wk!!!

hello ladies

hope your all well

Africaqueen - sorry to hear about your mum hun. i do hope she gets to see you have your BFP :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Bugs - how are you hun? you never know could be a very good sign xxx

Caz - hi how are you? good luck with your appointment on 1st of march xxx

Littlepee - good luck with starting stims on thursday hun xxx

Montana - hi hun and welcome. what would you like to know. ive had 2 rounds of ICSI both short and long protocols so ask away hun. if i cant anwser then im sure someone else hear can help and good luck with your forthcoming treatment xxx

Emerald - thanks for that hun. good to hear positive news and congrats to your friend hope she has a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Longtobeamum - how are you hun? xxx

Laura - how are you hun? how did your scan go? whens your EC? xxx

AFM - well so far had 2 negative ov tests which im not surprised im not expecting it til thursday/friday. havent had time yet to phone the hospital about blast transfer ive been so busy and i got another busy day again tomorrow but gonna have to make time in the morning as i will be ringing in the nxt few days to book my transfer i would like to know where i stand. anyway i should be PUPO in a week at the latest and i cant wait :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: xx

Hi All,

Just wondering if any1 can give me sum info on starting ICSI:nope:...... We start ICSI on the 18th Feb. Sooooo nervous but also a little excited.:wacko:

Im very new to forums so if any1 can help, let me know.

Thanks xxx​

hello and welcome montana84! x

hey girlies!!!

hope u r all good!

Bugs- sounds like that might be a sign hehe! fingers crossed hunny! x

africaqueen- sorry to hear about ur mum hunny! (hugs) x

Caz- Hi hun! hows u? x

montana- hello and welcome hun x

littlepee-congrats on starting ur stims thursday x

emerald- thats brill news hun about ur friend! x

wrightywales- hows u doin hun? x

longtobeamum- hows u hun? x

well girlies, went for my baseline scan monday and all is well :) so go in for EC tomorrow! eeeeek a lil nervous but realy excited things are moving quick!!! hoping to be pupo very soon!!!!! xxxxx

Hoping for BFP for all of us 2011!!!!!!!!! :) xxxxxxxxxx

hey girlies!!!

hope u r all good!

Caz- Hi hun! hows u? x

well girlies, went for my baseline scan monday and all is well :) so go in for EC tomorrow! eeeeek a lil nervous but realy excited things are moving quick!!! hoping to be pupo very soon!!!!! xxxxx

good luck with EC tomorrow hun im sure everyting will be fine and hope you get lots of lovely eggs. wont be long we will both be PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

hey girlies!!!

hope u r all good!

Caz- Hi hun! hows u? x

good luck with EC tomorrow hun im sure everyting will be fine and hope you get lots of lovely eggs. wont be long we will both be PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Hi hun, i know yeah not long now! eeeeeeeeek im excited for us!! lol xx

laura glad the scan went well hun fx for u then woopppp im fine just carnt wait to go back and see my fs on the 1st march to see whats next x x x

hi all hope ur all okay
laura glad to hear your scan went okay is ec thursday then!! r u gonna av 3 day or 5 day if all okay good luck x
caz it will soon be here 1st march before u no it x

hi girlies,

well i had my EC this mornin went realy well, just a lil crampy at the mo! they managed to get 11 good eggs hehe! and will ring us tomoz morn to let me know how many fertilised!!!! eeeeeeeeek we r sooooo excited and praying that it works!!!!!!!!

hope everyones ok! good luck and lots of babba dust!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

hi laura congratulations hun made up 4 u 1 step further hey hop they fertalise 4 u r u looking at doin 3 day or 5 day did they say x

hi laura congratulations hun made up 4 u 1 step further hey hop they fertalise 4 u r u looking at doin 3 day or 5 day did they say x
thanx hunny they didnt say she just said depending on how they r, probably find out more tomoz when they ring! :happydance: just hope it works :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->