IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

okay let me no!!
it was quick from having ur scan monday then avin ec wed wasnt it im havin last scan next fri then they said ec mon or tue cant work it out when did u do ur hcg inj xx

i had a nightmare yesterday at lwh my app was at 12:30 i got seen at 13:40 i was fuming over an hour waiting and im private aswell wasnt happy x

hi girlies,

well i had my EC this mornin went realy well, just a lil crampy at the mo! they managed to get 11 good eggs hehe! and will ring us tomoz morn to let me know how many fertilised!!!! eeeeeeeeek we r sooooo excited and praying that it works!!!!!!!!

hope everyones ok! good luck and lots of babba dust!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

congrats hun thats a great number :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:. good luck with your fert report tomorrow xx

hello ladies

hope your all well

Bugs - hows your 2ww going? xx

Laura - good luck with fert report tomorrow hun xx

Littlepee - good luck with starting stims tomorrow hun xx

Africaqueen - how are you hun? :hugs: xx

longtobeamum - how are you hun? xx

Caz - how are you hun? xx

AFM - i phoned the hospital this afternoon about a 5 day transfer. i started ringing then 2pm and someone finally picked up at 3.13pm. they really need to sort that out. im waiting for embryologist to ring me back. they said either today or it will be first thing tomorrow so im just waiting now.

good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust: xxx

:hi: girls how are u all laura glad all went well hun littlepee did u not ask why you were seen late and not on time it was like that for me when i went for my results x x x

hi all
caz i asked them they just said they were busy it was doing me head in sat in reception waiting had banging headache i think its cause my hormones are all over place aswell with inj lol x

wrighty wales thanks have they phoned u yet fingerscrossed 4 u x

hi all
caz i asked them they just said they were busy it was doing me head in sat in reception waiting had banging headache i think its cause my hormones are all over place aswell with inj lol x

no will be tomorrow now although i have been shocked before and had a phone call at 6pm so still a little chance. i will know soon enough :)

littlepee they always say there busy dont they hope your headaches go soon hun i bet its bad with your hormones ever were x x x

okay let me no!!
it was quick from having ur scan monday then avin ec wed wasnt it im havin last scan next fri then they said ec mon or tue cant work it out when did u do ur hcg inj xx

awwwww not long for u now, yeah it was quick hun! i thought that hehe! i took my hcg at 9pm on monday and had them took out at 9ish this mornin! they ring u and tell u what time to do it!!! xxxx

hi all

no will be tomorrow now although i have been shocked before and had a phone call at 6pm so still a little chance. i will know soon enough :)

fingerz crossed hunny xx

thats good laura i bet u cant wait 4 2moz it will soon be all over and hope u get a :bfp:x
r u still sore? did they put u asleep ?

caz it is bad been shouting all tme gaz sick of me he said ha x

Hiya girlies :)

Laura- so glad the EC went so well hunni :) sending loads of positive vibes for tomorrows report! Were u awake for EC or GA? I am most scared of EC out of the whole process! lol.

Wrighty- you will soon be there hun ;-)

Bugs- Any symptoms yet? ;-) hehe. Hope you are surviving the 2ww x

Well i am a bit pissed off today tbh girls... came hme from work and picked up the post and seen a NHS letter and got soo excited and it was a appt to go the clinic in my local hospital to see the FS on the 5th april!! I told my GP i wanted the referral sent to the LWH!! I hate arrow park after what happened there and im so annoyed! its not like i need to see a bloody FS there before going on the IVF list!! i have no bloody tubes so its not rocket science! i cnt have a baby! DOH! I understand other women seeing a FS first and having different tests done etc but please! my case is cut and dried!
I know its a step in the right direction and my bmi will be fine by then, but this has delayed things by far. Appt not till april, which means no chance of a info evening at the womens till may or june? then cons appt maybe July? so looks like we will be lucky to start IVF before Autumn at this rate xxx

:sad1:
Hiya girlies :)

Laura- so glad the EC went so well hunni :) sending loads of positive vibes for tomorrows report! Were u awake for EC or GA? I am most scared of EC out of the whole process! lol.

Wrighty- you will soon be there hun ;-)

Bugs- Any symptoms yet? ;-) hehe. Hope you are surviving the 2ww x

Well i am a bit pissed off today tbh girls... came hme from work and picked up the post and seen a NHS letter and got soo excited and it was a appt to go the clinic in my local hospital to see the FS on the 5th april!! I told my GP i wanted the referral sent to the LWH!! I hate arrow park after what happened there and im so annoyed! its not like i need to see a bloody FS there before going on the IVF list!! i have no bloody tubes so its not rocket science! i cnt have a baby! DOH! I understand other women seeing a FS first and having different tests done etc but please! my case is cut and dried!
I know its a step in the right direction and my bmi will be fine by then, but this has delayed things by far. Appt not till april, which means no chance of a info evening at the womens till may or june? then cons appt maybe July? so looks like we will be lucky to start IVF before Autumn at this rate xxx

oh sorry to here that africaqueen keep ur chin up it will soon come around least its a step in right direction 4 u x

Thanks Littlepee.
I just feel sad. I thought i was getting somewhere and its not even begun. Spent the last 8yrs being desperate for a baby and had enough now :-( xxx

Thanks Littlepee.
I just feel sad. I thought i was getting somewhere and its not even begun. Spent the last 8yrs being desperate for a baby and had enough now :-( xxx

i no i bet u have i tried 7 years for my little boy after all tests appoints etc it takes to long doesnt it, he finally came from 4th iui. now he is 5 i really would love a brother or sister 4 him didnt think i would feel like this again but i do, so after 4th iui this time round now aving ivf if this doesnt work im doomed no more children 4 me so i really hope i can do this for my little boy im an only child i no how it feels. i think he needs it so fingers crossed x i thought id never get there but i did it will happen one day hun dont feel sad:flower:

Thanks hun :)

My mum an dad tried 10yrs for me and im a only child too.
If we were lucky enough to have twins from IVF that would be our family complete but if we were lucky enough to have 1 baby from it, we would try again when that baby was 2.

So hard for women who are so desperate and so easy for drug addicts and piss heads to have them :-( life just isnt fair is it xxx

littlepee haha is he going mad because of your hormones aw sarah you will soon get your :bfp: hun fx for all of us we need these :bfp:s x x x

thats good laura i bet u cant wait 4 2moz it will soon be all over and hope u get a :bfp:x
r u still sore? did they put u asleep ?

thanx hun! im just abit bloated and got slight belly ache but apart from that i feel great xxx yep fingerz crossed for a :bfp::dust: xx

hi all

good luck and fingerz crossed hunny! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->