IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

This ivf process gets worse and worse. i kind of wish they hadn't bothered to tell us until tomorrow if it did divide again but i suppose i had to start my progesterone.

i have been looking at late fertilized embryos and a lot don't divide again so we are going to go off for the day and try to forget about it. x x x

Cvaeh they told me at the women's to lie down for 20 minutes if using vaginally, so i did bum pellets as it was easier. Maybe give the clinic a call to check? Hope you have good news tomorrow :hugs: x

Hi cvaeh..... That's gret news, I'm keeping everything crossed. As Susie said, if doing them vaginally you have to lie down. I had been doing them thru the bum! Its not messy that way and can be vaginally as you get a bit if discharge. At my transfer the lady said I could do one rectally, say in the kor ing and of an evening when you get into bed, do it vaginally, I am finding it better that way to be honest!! sorry for TMI but it's it a nice thing anyway!! Xxx

Jules- Congrats on being pupo :) lots of luck for the next wk and i hope you get your BFP x

Cvaeh- Ah im so sorry you have been through this hell. If you remember this happened on my last cycle... got the fert report in the morning to say none of my 6 eggs had fertilised and then much later on they called and said 1 was showing signs. Well it did end up a grade A 4 cell embie with no fragmentation by day 2 when it was transferred just sadly didnt implant so if that is due to issues with my womb or because it just didnt divide anymore is anyones guess but you have HOPE and that counts for a whole lot ;-)
Keep us updated and i have everything crossed for you. I felt happy i had managed to be PUPO as i had hope for 2wks rather than no chance at all and im sure you would feel the same way x

Hi to Lindy, Susie, Sharkey, melbram, MrsM and all the gang and hope your all having a nice BH wkend x

AFM- Went to our friends bbq yest and was nice but very hard going as one friend has 3 kids and is 8mths pregnant, the other friend has 4 kids inc a 3mth baby and then another couple came with their 2 children- 6mth baby and 2yr old lil girl. Was lovely to hold the babies and have cuddles but i felt like a spare part tbh. I feel like a mother in so many ways but i have yet to get my child if that makes sense? and i feel at such a loss. When their babies were crying i wanted to go to them but obviously they have their mothers for that... ah its so bloody hard xxx

Oh cvah fingers crossed it is a fighter. Xxx

Lisa- totally agree on the egg donation. It is a hard decision to make to donate eggs and not to be taken lightly. If I was a donor recipient I would be forever grateful to the wonderful woman who donated and it would be my baby. BUT to donate eggs I would have all the thoughts of giving my eggs away. There are some wonderful wonderful women who donate eggs and help make dreams come true. Xx

hi everyone

thank you for your words of encouragement. we went over to Crosby to see the iron men to try and take our minds off things. we jumped every time we heard someone phone thinking it was the hospital ringing to say it had stopped dividing.

Africa-i remember your cycle well. i wish they would just put it back today instead of tomorrow. i always feel better in the womb than in a dish. i am trying not to build up my hopes of a transfer but i can't help it. i just can't help thinking there is a reason it fertilized late.

we are going to have a barbecue tonight and hopefully get to transfer tomorrow morning.

jules- how is the two week wait going?

x x x x x

Hi cvaeh.... Glad you've had a nice day... No news is good news as they say :)

2ww .. Well I woke up this morning quite negatively! Was convinced it wasn't going to work! Feel bit better this afternoon. I think you just expect to feel differently and I just don't! I was reading this afternoon that a 5day blasto would start to implant around now, but I think you can just read too much and get carried away! Husband still won't let me do anything and it's getting on my nerves now!! Ha! Xxx

Snap Jules! My hubby is driving me crazy too!! Feel like I'm snapping at him for no reason!

Hormones! :(

God help us during the 2ww!

Must be something in the water just been a little madam to my OH bless him for no reason I blame the drugs!!!

This time on DR I seem to be having more symptoms like mood swings and tiredness! Oh well only another week and half until stimm when should start feeling better. X

Girls I'm having a panic attack! I've taken two folic acid tablets by mistake - really not with it today! Is it safe?

Cvaeh- what time are you scheduled for transfer tomorrow all being well? i also thought our last cycle had to work with it being a late fertiliser but sadly not. I truly hope you get a better outcome i really do. Keep the pma and your in my prayers x

Gemz- aww you will be fine hun! infact there has been some studies to suggest doubling your dose of folic acid can actually increase chances of twins ;-) i took double last cycle thought was worth a shot. lol x

Africa- transfer is booked for nine tomorrow unless they phone us. i have been reading the transition from four cells to five cells is the difficult bit as they have to start producing their own energy so i will pray our embryo gets some energy over night.

a lot of countries actually say to take more folic acid than us so don't worry x x

Cvaeh- Everything crossed for you! a small chance is so much better than none and i know how much it would mean to you just to have that chance as i was the same. Keep us updated and i hope transfer goes smoothly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->