IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hi everyone

just to let you know not good news for us today. our little embryo didn't divide again so only two cells so most probably arrested, they can't say for sure but most probably. they put it back anyway in case of a miracle. thanks for everyone's support. we are going to think about our next steps now and try and stay cheerful x x

Cvaeh.... I'm so sorry to hear that. But let's keep positive and hope that it gets snuggly in there! Just rest and take it easy now xxx

Cvaeh, I'm so sorry to hear that. But try and stay positive and hope that it sticks!

Had my scan today, looks like (ignoring the small ones which probably won't stand a chance) two on my left ovary at 15mm and 5 on the right between 11 - 14mm

Is this good response? My AMH levels were slightly under average so was a bit concerned that I've not produced enough (although I'm well aware you only need 1 to get pregnant)

Got another scan on Wednesday, looking like ec collection is Friday

Cvaeh- Ah i am sorry your lil embie didnt divide again BUT miracles can and do happen so i will have everything crossed for you in your 2ww and i am glad you have a chance no matter how small. Great oak trees grow from small acorns ;-) When is OTD? x

Gemz- 7 follies is fine hun. You should get at least 4 eggs from that amount :) if your AMH was only a little lower than it should be, they will be of good quality too so all good. Not long till EC now! oooh excited for you x

Hi to all the gang x

Thank AQ! Ridiculous I know but was hoping for a lot more just in case! Can't control my emotions at the moment, all so very hard!

Had a silly row with dad for no reason and have broken down into tears bout 10 times today!

Cvah- so sorry honey. Let's hope it kicks in and sticks. Xx

Lickle- that's fine. Are they going for icsi or ivf?

Hope everybody else going good. Xx

IVF as far as I know! Nothing wrong with DH and with me having hydros is what was the problem there not concerned regarding the quality of his sperm

Just worries - stupid I know as I can't control this at all! Just thought we'd have a higher number so we could freeze some! I know this is our first cycle but working in the NHS I know the funding process so I worry!

Gemz- Some follicles contain more than 1 egg btw ;-) only takes one.
We got 6 mature eggs last cycle with my dodgy AMH so sure you will be fine x

Lindy- How are things? cant believe how quick time is going for you! x

xxx

Morning Girls hope your all ok
Quick question in the days leading up to egg collection were you bloated and have a lot of wind? Driving me crazy now!

when i was on menopur i felt really bloated low down after about six days of stimming x x

Likkle- I was really bloated, more fluid I think, well dh didn't say I was farting through the night!

Likkle - I was really bloated and lots of wind from about 7 days after Stimms through to about 4 days after EC - I found I got even more bloated after the EC but prob just me!!

Really struggling this time with moods and tiredness on DR. Poor hubby x

Likkle..... I blew up like a balloon when I was on stimms! I couldn't walk.... But then I did over stimulate. So it's not abnormal what your feeling!

AFM..... It's 4dpt today.... Had a lot of lower aches and I was unbelievably tired today even tho I had a perfect night sleep! My lower half felt like it weighed a ton! It's hard not to get too excited tho isn't it. I think we are going to test on Sunday.... OTD is Tuesday ( week today) but I don't think I could wait! What do you all think? X

Gemz the bloating is all normal, don't worry x

Mrs E how are you feeling? When's the baseline scan? x

Jules I didn't test early as I was so stressed about seeing a bfn, I was tempted to a few times tho as you feel like you are going mad otherwise!! Good luck!! X

Cvaeh I hope you are feeling ok. I did read a thread on 'fertility friends' where there had been bfp's from 2 cell embies. Like Africa said you have hope and hold onto that for these 2 weeks x

Hi to everyone else x

Jules I'd properly cave early too!! Ive been so fed up today, hoping that egg collection goes ahead on Friday, not sure how much of this I can cope with! :( I just feel drained and tired, worried that I've not responded well and ern having sharp pains iny lower right hand side

Really wallowing in self pity I think - poor DH!

How's everyone else doing?

Gemz- I never felt bloated as such just a bit swollen but then again we only got 6 eggs last cycle an 2 the 1st round so that's probs why x

Jules- Ah i hope they are good signs and i dont blame u for testing early! x

MrsE- We go through a lot with IVF so the mood swings are natures way of letting the men have a shitty time too ;-) haha x

Hi to Lindy, Cvaeh, Melbram, Bugs and all the gang xxx

Jules - I'm having a bad day with all the hormones, my rebel of a cousin had his little girl this morning - honestly I can't even begin to tell you how unsuitable a parent he is so frustrating that he goes on to have a natural baby whilst I'm going through hell without any guarantees outcome! Plus my car broke down in the middle of a main junction just off the motorway and you know that not one person stopped to offer to push me to the side just beeped horns and acted like 'a' holes! So had to call my OH to come and move me to safety whilst I wanted for recovery. I just burst into tears when I got home all over my OH. He's been great just been out to buy my favourite ice cream which I plan to consume after dinner! Sod the diet!!

I've got my baseline scan next thurs the 6th sept so fx if everything goes to plan and we can start Stimms. Been hit much harder by drugs this time round I've felt pretty awful but it will all be worth it.

Gemz - I'm so sure that you will have your EC in Friday just keep positive an think of it as your next hurdle just take them one at a time nice and steady xx

Hi to everyone else xx

Oh MrsE that sounds like a right mare of a day! Poor you.... Yes I understand your feelings at your cousin.... It's hugely frustrating, but we can only smile and hide our frustrations I suppose. But, I think ice cream is Definetley the answer here !!! I wonder why your dr is making you feel so different this time. Maybe you feel differently? Maybe more anxious ? But yes, fx for the 6th and the next stage can start! Just keep thinking of that. Big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->