IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hello ladies

IM OFFICIALLY OVULATING :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Phoned the hospital 9 this morning and still waiting for them to phone back :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

foxey - good luck with transfer tomorow. i hope to have FET next week if they ever get back to me xx

bugs - how are you hun

hope everyone else is ok i will postagain i a it with more info :) xxxx

hi hope everyone is okay
good news wrighty x
foxy how come u had 5 day transfare hun did they ask u if u wanted it? when did they tell u this x
laura hope ur still not to sore take it easy hun let us now when hos phone x

:hi: girls how are u all glad its the weekend and glad the kids are off for a week wooppp fx for all u girls :bfp:s all around x x x

littlepee i wasnt given a choice they told me they'd do the et either wednesday thursday or saturday. they rang yesterday to say half of them were goin well and needed another two days to determine the strongest one to implant. not sure if thats good or bad? sounded good at the time.
miss wales good luck hope everythin goes well over next week. one thing i was tired off was ringing the hospitals and well call you back, they never did and i was dealing with two hospitals at the time. was a stress ya dont need, appreciate their busy but still!. good luck guys xxx

i do appreciate that they are busy but its now been 6 hours since i phoned them and still haven't heard anything and they are ment to be sorting there phone system out but doesnt look like they are.

i just rung them and finally got through to someone and they still dont know whats happening so im still waiting for them to phone me back.

little pee - ive asked them about having a 5 day transfer 2 days ago. they have never given me the option. i always ov end of week so ive always had ET on the saturday but ive asked for it to be different this time and they said yes as long as my embryos grow ok if not it will be a 3 day transfer.

it is annoying i know, especially as your body cycle wont wait for them to call you back.
glad ya finally got thru! 5 day transfer is best isnt it? the longer they grow in the tube the beta my consultant told me. getting nervous now! x

woohoo had the call embryos will be thawed sunday morning aiming for a 5 day transfer but they have pencilled me for tuesday and thursady will be told sunday when i have to go in for transfer

foxey - yeah hun they are ment to be better. x

woohoo had the call embryos will be thawed sunday morning aiming for a 5 day transfer but they have pencilled me for tuesday and thursady will be told sunday when i have to go in for transfer

foxey - yeah hun they are ment to be better. x

awww thats brill hun good luck!!!!! lots of babydust x

hi wrightywales and laura25, the discomfort seems to improved alot over the past 24 hours, i found weeing really hard on monday and it hurts the most when i have a full bladder, hope u feel beta soon.have read it can last up to a week, yuk! i had 12 eggs collected and they all fertilised, liverpool rang me yesterday im goin in at 11am in the morning for et. this is my first attempt. im glad they didnt ask me to go in yesterday dont think i could have faced anythin poking around there yesterday but feel ok and ready for tomoz now. good luck ladies! when u goin in for et? x

WOW! thats brill 12 eggs! :happydance: ive still got abit of discomfort but not much at all! just feel abit of nausea off these pessaries lol!:sick: oh well im sure that'l pass, i find out tomoz morn when my ET is! eeeeek cant wait now! just hope there all still lil fighters hehe! xxxx lots of babydust!

laura making you feel nauseous? thats not good ive been fine. hope u feel beta soon. if all goes to plan then ul have that for 12 weeks plus the joy of morning sickness :). keep us updated xx

laura making you feel nauseous? thats not good ive been fine. hope u feel beta soon. if all goes to plan then ul have that for 12 weeks plus the joy of morning sickness :). keep us updated xx

i know dunno y i feel abit sick, lol maybe its not them causing it then! hehe will keep u updated hun, and u to xx

Wow this lil thread of ours is getting fab! Lots going on for everyone(well except me,lol)

Wrighty- that is fab news! good luck for sunday!

Foxey- best of luck :)

Babysforbecky- Have u lost both tubes too? x

Bugs- we want a update mrs! lol x

I am still gettin nowhere an feel rly pissed off today. Borin day in work an in tomorrow early again. Dnt even knw how much weight i have lost this wk cos my scales have broke and the ones in boots were out of order. Feel like il never get there xxx

Wow this lil thread of ours is getting fab! Lots going on for everyone(well except me,lol)

Wrighty- that is fab news! good luck for sunday!

Foxey- best of luck :)

Babysforbecky- Have u lost both tubes too? x

Bugs- we want a update mrs! lol x

I am still gettin nowhere an feel rly pissed off today. Borin day in work an in tomorrow early again. Dnt even knw how much weight i have lost this wk cos my scales have broke and the ones in boots were out of order. Feel like il never get there xxx

Africaqueen- i know i love this lil thread hehe!
awww hun u will get there!!! :) turn that frown upside down hehe! hope that made u smile xxxx

Hi Ladies sorry i've been MIA but I keep a low profile at this stage I won't go near the internet at this stage because I just scare myself. I'm feeling fine no discomfort or anything but still early days but i'm almost halfway there.

Hope everyone is feeling ok at whatever stage your at xxxx

My insight in to the 3 day versus 5 day transfer is that there is no difference at all if an ebmbryo is destined to survive whether you implant on day 3 or day 5 it will work, The reason that they wait until day 5 is when you have a lot of embryo's they want to pick the strongest and the only way of doing that is to leave them for longer. In my situation I could choose to wait until day 5 with my 3 embryo's but I didn't want to risk getting to that day after doing all the injections and not having anything to transfer if they are not strong then i'll just get a BFN anyway so I prefered to get them back in and then ignorance is bliss xxx Hope that makes sense sorry if I went on a bit thats why I stay off the internet xxx

Laura - thanks hun good luck for your call tomorrow hope they are all still growing nicely xxx

Africaqueen - thanks hunni. you will get there hun just gonna take time hun xxx

Bugs - hi hun. glad to hear your ok xxx

Hi Ladies sorry i've been MIA but I keep a low profile at this stage I won't go near the internet at this stage because I just scare myself. I'm feeling fine no discomfort or anything but still early days but i'm almost halfway there.

Hope everyone is feeling ok at whatever stage your at xxxx

My insight in to the 3 day versus 5 day transfer is that there is no difference at all if an ebmbryo is destined to survive whether you implant on day 3 or day 5 it will work, The reason that they wait until day 5 is when you have a lot of embryo's they want to pick the strongest and the only way of doing that is to leave them for longer. In my situation I could choose to wait until day 5 with my 3 embryo's but I didn't want to risk getting to that day after doing all the injections and not having anything to transfer if they are not strong then i'll just get a BFN anyway so I prefered to get them back in and then ignorance is bliss xxx Hope that makes sense sorry if I went on a bit thats why I stay off the internet xxx

hi hunny glad ur feeling ok, ive heard people saying day 5 transfer is better but i agree wiv u hun that it doesnt make a difference! my cousin had 2 put back in on transfer day 3 last year and now has twins!!!! so it can work either way! :) take care hun and sending u lots of babydust xxxxxxxxx

Glad your doing ok Bugs.
I understand u taking a break from the forums. We are all here rooting for u ;-)

xxx

i know you have the same chance of a bfp from both 3 and 5 day. ive had bfps from both 2 and 3 days transfers but you just get them extra few days to get the pick of the best and with me having 24 embies and this being my last treatment i do want the best of what i have there if i can :)

I'd be the same bugs. I'm my own worst enemy with the internet I drive myself insane and ur so right wrightywales I think if u only have 2 to transfer then I'd want them in there an then but if I had 24 like u I'd want to go to blasto stage all this is very exciting I just wish I had started now I'm so impatient roll on 24th feb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->