IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Nababel it's waaaaaay too early to test!!! My boobs didnt hurt till a couple of days before otd and even then it was just twinges. In the days before there was no pain in them at all.

MrsE sorry you didn't get better news at your scan. My friend is currently cycling at the hc, she just had her scan and got 5 follies. I was looking at success stories with this many and there are lots of bfp's from a low number of follies. Your embryo quality was good last time so that's more important than quantity. I got 12 eggs but only three fertilised and we didn't go to blast, so remember miracles do happen xx

Thanks susie, I do feel a lot better with all your replies. I'm soooooooo grateful to have you all. I don't know what I'd do if you all weren't here xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm praying that it was too early. Thanks again everyone.

Nababel - it's too soon to get a proper result one or two days early then ok but just hang on now until otd.

Gemz - good luck for tomorrow!

Been for my scan today and I'm disappointed cos we've only got 4 follies, last time i had 9 but only day 8 rather than usual day 10 but the nurse was so negative I'm feeling doubly let down for my follies and now defo missing my brothers blessing next weekend so been crying. So got another scan on Monday see how we go but nurse said I'm unlikely to get anymore follicles now. Out of 9 follies I got 4 eggs so on that basis I may not get any eggs :(

Any idea on what I can do to encourage more?? Xx

Oh hun, I'm sorry you had a horrible nurse - there's no excuse for that at all! Relax, which I know is easier said than done! My changed at every scan sometimes it was more than less, it's the final scan I think that will be important! Eat healthy and drink lots of water! You'll be fine!

Hope they grow over weekend! And you'll get lots of folliciles and eggss at collection!

Nababel! I don't think it's will power! I think I'm just petrified of a false result! Plus I think I was so scared at the thought of it being negative especially earlier on in the week when I was rock bottom that I could easily had a vodka and a ciggie and I haven't smoked for years! (and I only ever smoked when I had too much to drink)!

Petrified for tomorrow thou! My mum made me laugh, she was telling me about when she fell pregnant with me, it took 17 pregnancy tests (including 4 at the doctors) till they confirmed her pregnancy! Kept telling her it was a phantom pregnancy! So even if it is a negative tomorrow I'm not going to be down heartened until AF shows her ugly face

Besides I'm keeping everything crossed for a positive tomorrow!

Nababel! I don't think it's will power! I think I'm just petrified of a false result! Plus I think I was so scared at the thought of it being negative especially earlier on in the week when I was rock bottom that I could easily had a vodka and a ciggie and I haven't smoked for years! (and I only ever smoked when I had too much to drink)!

Petrified for tomorrow thou! My mum made me laugh, she was telling me about when she fell pregnant with me, it took 17 pregnancy tests (including 4 at the doctors) till they confirmed her pregnancy! Kept telling her it was a phantom pregnancy! So even if it is a negative tomorrow I'm not going to be down heartened until AF shows her ugly face

Besides I'm keeping everything crossed for a positive tomorrow!

Wow what a crazy story!! I think I'll do the same hee hee!

Well I was debating whether to have a drink tonight but I think I'll leave it :)

Good luck tomorrow I have a good feeling about your results can't wait to see the btp on here tomorrow xxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Cvah- so sorry. Sending you hugs. xx

Laura- Jessica is beautiful. Big congratulations. xx

Likkle- not long to go. Fx. Xx

Naebel-hang in there. Xx

Mrse- grow follicles grow. Sending hugs. Xx

AQ- get planning that coffee morning. We have a wedding the end of October and friends visiting early October but hopefully I will be there :) how is the mp letter going?

Sorry if I have missed anybody out, so much to catch up on. Scotland was cold and wet and windy but good to be away. Feel so fat- not in a good baby way!!! It's so bad when you realise how much you have overindulged but I love food !!

Morning all

Tested this morning, otd tomorrow but I wanted to do it as DH goes away of business tomorrow

Bfn - devestated

Arr gemz I'm really really sorry. Sending :hugs::hugs:

Don't know what else to say xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you think it could change by tomorrow?

Oh Gemz :hugs: is it possible it's still too early? What type of test did you use?
xx

Don't want to get your hopes up but they aren't the most sensetive. Think they are only 50miu. Whereas the ic or frer are 10 or 25.
I'll keep hoping for you :thumbup: no fat lady has sung yet, hoping the :witch: stays away :hugs:
xx

Thanks guys!

Keep telling myself the same thing, mumhaas a similar issue with me so until AF comes I'm not going to give up hope but at least I'm prepared now

Devestated, poor DH is heartbroken too and he doesn't want to leave me now!

Thanks guys!

Keep telling myself the same thing, mum had a similar issue with me so until AF comes I'm not going to give up hope but at least I'm prepared now

Devestated, poor DH is heartbroken too and he doesn't want to leave me now!

Oh bless you both, I'm really gutted for you that he has to leave, how long is he away for? x

Hell be away for a fortnight this tume, but will see him in Saturday next week as my best friends getting married! Gutted not sure what to do. Feels numb

My gut reaction was right which is the thing im stuggling most with. I thought with the drug changes and the massive delayed response I had was always going to e an issue. Part of me wishes I'd listened to my gut and pulled out during treatment

Gemz - I'm really sorry it was not the news we wanted for you but it's not over so just try and hang on in there. Also you have a couple in the freezer so you don't need to start a fresh cycle at least so that must be some comfort. The best thing to do is to try and keep busy - book yourself a reki appt cos you like them and that will help you relax.

Nababel - when is you otd?

Lindy - nice to have you back with us. Scotland is nearly always windy, cold and wet in my experience but still very beautiful x

Big hugs to you all xxx

Oh likkle I'm so sorry. It's heartbreaking seeing that bfn. As you said though your
Mum had issues with the tests and Af has not arrived yet. Fx. Xxxx

Hi guys,

Gem I hope you are doing ok :hugs::hugs:

I think it's a day for bad news :cry: I've just wiped after going the loo and looks like AF is on her way boooooooo. :cry: I've got blood on my tissue. My test day isn't until Wednesday and I'm gutted!! I've never had my period on time and she decides to show the worst possible time. I'm meant to be going out for my SIL's birthday meal in a min and me and my husband are going to try and look happy. They don't know what's happening with us. :cry::cry:

Nababel - are you sure it's not spotting which can happen? Fingers crossed it is.

Well I'm now starting to feel really bloated and had a few pains today so fingers crossed that's my follicles growing and hoping that we have plenty growing with lots of healthy eggs inside. Please god 🙏 xx

Nababel try to stay positive, I know it's hard but fx it's just implant spotting

I've not been in a good place today, mopped around house and feel so alone. DH has to go to work away tomorrow so I'm desperate not to dump on him. Parents go away tomorrow and my best friend is down south getting ready for wedding

Don't know who to turn to

Mrs praying that they're growing for you big hugs x x

Oh Gemz I'm so so sorry you're feeling alone. Wish there was something I could do. Lots of :hugs: & love coming your way.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->