IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

So sorry to hear your nes Gems! the first few days are the worst but I new from the moment my embies were put back in that it wasnt my time so at least I had time to come to terms with it unlike DH who was devasted - keeping busy helps
x I will however pray that perhaps you will get a BFP in the days to come

Nababel: FX its just late implantation X

Mrs E: Grow follies Grow x

Thanks guys

Felt weird doing the pessaries tonight, didn't see point but hubby told me not to give up hope. Bless him I know he means well, but he's driving me insane! Even mum was like that too. Just wish they'd understand how I felt. Deep down I knew it wouldn't work, I really tried to stay positive but with the changes I drugs and having such a delayed response I thought the answer was a full gone conclusion. Just got to hope frosties work but given that they took an extra day don't fancy my chances.

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm angry. I felt a bit rushed thru ivf if I'm honest, in not sure I'm prepared to go thru all this again so soon. Part of me wants to have a lap and see if my tubes are worth the risk of being repaired or at least get a clear indication of how damaged they are before we go thru IVF again

Night all x x

Naebel- hopefully it is just a bit of spotting. Xxx

Likkle- try and stay strong. Sending you hugs and love. Xx

Mrse- hang in there. Xxx

Gemz hope you ok hun, sorry you are feeling down. Are you testing again tomorrow? It's not over till af shows her face xx

Nababel I had spotting before my test, it was brown and lasted a few days. I thought it was af coming at first. The hc told me its quite common. I remember being very scared and sad tho! it can be implantation or old blood left over from ET. Xx

Likkle- Its ok to feel angry and resentful. I think we all feel that because we invest so much physically and emotionally and want this so desperately. Don't beat yourself up. Hugs. Xxxx

Good morning ladies,just dropped in to see how everyone is doing?
Gemz,I'm sorry hun,be strong Xx
Cvaeh,hope ur ok,sorry to hear about the bfn. Xx
Nababel,hang on in there Xx
Good luck MrsE Xx
Africa,how r things with u? Xx
Laura,lovely to hear from u,little one is beautiful Xx
Hi to Sharkey,Susie,Lisa,jo,lindy,bugs,Melbram and all the gang x

Gems Im back for my FU Tuesday nd will be asking if we can take a step back and have lap & dye - i'll let u know what they say x

Thanks Melbram! How long did you have to wait to see doctor following a failed ivf cycle? Hubby and I want to go away for a few days as a break and something to look forward to but can only go in half term due to him being a teacher. If its a long wait do you know if you could go private without it effecting your nhs treatment?

Hi everyone,

Gemz, Im so sorry to hear your news. But like you say, hang on in there til AF .... Im hoping she doesnt arrive. xx

Nababel, how are you feeling? Hope your ok xx

Good luck Mrs E xxx
Hi to everyone else......

Gemz- I am sorry about the BFN hun. The 1st fail is the worst to take really as you are convinced it will work. Huge hugs and stay strong. It will happen for you and maybe without IVF if you can get sorted with a lap an dye etc x

Nababel- If its just spotting it could be implantation bleeding so hang onto hope until OTD and lots of luck to you x

MrsE- 4 follicles with a AMH of 0.00 is good. My AMH was 2.5 and on our 1st cycle we only got 4 follicles but we did get 2 decent eggs and 1 top grade embryo from that cycle so keep that pma up and wishing you lots of luck. Some follicles can contain more than 1 egg too so don't base everything by your last cycle as they are all different x

Del- Nice to see you. How are you doing? x

Lindy- Glad you had a nice break away and cant believe your nearly 20wks?! x

Hi to Jules,Lisa, Susie, Laura, Melbram, Sharkey and all the gang x

Ok as regards the festive meet up i was thinking 10th of Nov(sat) lunch at the red hot world buffet in Liverpool 1? whoever is interested can let me know via PM and also if you will be bringing a friend with you etc and once we have the numbers i can book a table. Hope this plan sounds ok for everyone? its quite nice at red hot and not too expensive either xxx

Hey AQ sounds like a plan! I'm up for it! I'm feeling a bit better now, strange times with routine not being the same ie with the pessaries! I'm feeling okish got myself all curled up on sofa with some hot chocolate ready for downton abbey - I'm a sucker for period dramas!

Nababel how you doing hun? Has the bleeding stopped?

Mrs - good luck for tomorrows scan sweetie

Del thanks hun, how you doing?

Hey to everyone else! X x

Hey AQ sounds like a plan! I'm up for it! I'm feeling a bit better now, strange times with routine not being the same ie with the pessaries! I'm feeling okish got myself all curled up on sofa with some hot chocolate ready for downton abbey - I'm a sucker for period dramas!

Nababel how you doing hun? Has the bleeding stopped?

Mrs - good luck for tomorrows scan sweetie

Del thanks hun, how you doing?

Hey to everyone else! X x

Hello everyone.... A few sad things to read on here tonight.....gemz so sorry to read that, brought a little tear to my eye. Youre so young, I'm sure second time round you will have better luck....... I was convinced it was going to work for you. And you can see dr Kingsland private, I did for my consultation and I got so much more info than with the nurse. Phone his PA direct.
Nababel....fingers crossed for you too.... X
AQ.....count me in too, sounds nice never been there before.
So, I got my AF on thurs eve....as I bleed for 2 weeks I've always been convinced the first week isn't a real period!! I still phoned HC tho and went in for my first scan on sat am. The doctor came from south Wales...didn't know they did that....there was so many couples there we waited nearly 3 hours to go in. Anyway, he was very slow doing my scan and kept saying wierd things like...I take it you have been having lots of scan lately, can you see that (to the nurse )/ I'll look at that abnormal structure in a moment..... So I was getting very nervous thinking he had seem something awful in there. Anyway, seems like it was the endo he could see, along with big blood filled cyst ( what ever that is), and he believes I have PCOS which I've never been told before!! So aside from all that I had 3 follicles which means it was a true period!! So I started the injections last night, we were away on a spa break so had to take it all with us.... Bit traumatic for the first time but hubby did it fine just a bit stingy!!
After reading all the stories on here, I really hope it was the right time to start and not too early.
If you need EC or ET on a Saturday does that mean you get the doctors from out the area not the real HC ones? Not sure if I'd be keen on that.
Lots of love j x

AQ- count me in as well. Sounds a plan!!

Likkle- glad you are feeling better honey.

Mrse- good luck tomorrow.

JoC- good luck with starting! As far as I know the HC only do EC and ET Monday to Friday.

Love and hugs to all x

Thanks Melbram! How long did you have to wait to see doctor following a failed ivf cycle? Hubby and I want to go away for a few days as a break and something to look forward to but can only go in half term due to him being a teacher. If its a long wait do you know if you could go private without it effecting your nhs treatment?

The wait for me was a 1 1/2 months - not sure about requesting private appointments x Im sure they would put it back a bit if you liked because I guess there is no rush they like you to wait 3 months before starting again x

Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.

Gemz, glad you're feeling a bit better. Still giving you big :hugs::hugs:

Mrse when do you think your EC will be?

Hi to melbram,lindylou, susie,del, jules, Aq ,Joanne, Lisa and everyone else

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words yesterday. Still having a funny discharge kind of thing. I've been having really bad AF pains every few hours as well. My head is all over the place at the moment, don't know what to think. I Tried to do another test this morning but I messed it up and made it invalid :dohh: It was a double clear blue pack so will save the other one till my OTD which is Wednesday.

Hope you are all good and I have my fingers crossed for every single one of us xxxxxxxxxxx

Joanne - HC do ET on sat and sun if needed but they don't do EC they try and start you on your drugs so that they avoid EC on a weekend. They also do ET in a bank holiday - I know this cos my 1st cycle day 3 was Easter sat and we were booked in but got to day 5 which was Easter Monday. But be warned its not doctors that do your ET i had a nurse which I wasn't very happy about but little you can do. I'm hoping this time cos it's not bank hols that I'll get a doc this time.

Nababel - I will prob find out tomorrow but earliest EC will be is weds latest Friday. I want to avoid a thurs EC cos day 3 will fall on sun and I really want a doctor this time. Know more tomorrow after my scan xx

Great then, so that's 3 ladies so far interested in the meal at red hot:)
We have a little while yet so il just ask everyone to PM me towards end of Oct and then il get the table booked :) xxx

I had ET on a Monday and a nurse did it for me. They said it is common for nurses to go transfers.

Morning all, went into work and was sent home as wasn't really in a fit state. Phoned clinic and after being in hold for half an hour finally got thru to someone. Feel even more disheartened now.

Mrs good luck for scan today, Nababel how you feeling? Praying lots it works for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->